PDA

View Full Version : Annual Beavers vs Trojans thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

OU-HSV
9/25/2008, 11:47 PM
I agree.

I dont really enjoy being #1 this early. #'s 2 or 3 is fine for me, because as #1, you seem to have a huge target on your back, and teams who usually should be a push-over play you to the brink. Tonight was a perfect example of that.

But oh well, as long as we do what we need to do and dont choke....:pop:

But really, if you think about it, we're OU...we have a huge target on our backs all the time

So hopefully OUr team can stay focused and whip TCU, get the #1 ranking, and keep it going all year...no distractions, no let downs. That would be a great path to take (I know, I stated the obvious, but anyways...)

BoulderSooner79
9/25/2008, 11:48 PM
I'm kissin' the next beaver see.

bcgvh
9/25/2008, 11:49 PM
Guys USC's title hopes are practically dead, their schedule is just too bad for them to create that much buzz again. I mean, seriously...how are they going to be able to impress anyone having to play in such a crappy conference now? They're out.

OUthunder
9/25/2008, 11:50 PM
What this thread needs now is a hot USC cheerleader pic in one of those tight sweater outfits that they wear.

bcgvh
9/25/2008, 11:51 PM
But really, if you think about it, we're OU...we have a huge target on our backs all the time

So hopefully OUr team can stay focused and whip TCU, get the #1 ranking, and keep it going all year...no distractions, no let downs. That would be a great path to take (I know, I stated the obvious, but anyways...)

I agree, but our schedule is freakin tough, everyone is going to be gunning for us, like always. I like our chances too, but it will not be easy. However, with our schedule, if we do make it to the NC game, I will have more confidence than ever for a victory.

Soonerus
9/25/2008, 11:51 PM
Guys USC's title hopes are practically dead, their schedule is just too bad for them to create that much buzz again. I mean, seriously...how are they going to be able to impress anyone having to play in such a crappy conference now? They're out.

plus they have a sucky QB...they will lose 1 or 2 more games...

goingoneight
9/25/2008, 11:52 PM
Trojans burst under pressure! Beavers avoid Peters!

boomersooner28
9/25/2008, 11:56 PM
I'm kissin' the next beaver see.

Beaver SPEK!

bcgvh
9/25/2008, 11:58 PM
plus they have a sucky QB...they will lose 1 or 2 more games...

That would suck bad for them too cause look at who they're playing...their schedule is a joke. I could see them losing to ASU, but those are high school caliber teams out there, even ASU sucks.

jdsooner
9/25/2008, 11:58 PM
You have to be careful when you play with a beaver!!

boomersooner28
9/26/2008, 12:01 AM
You have to be careful when you play with a beaver!!

no, no you don't.

SleestakSooner
9/26/2008, 12:07 AM
this is what happens when peckerwoods try to tackle beavers while wearing trojans

get past them jesus lovin horny toads and it's

OU #1 BABY! BOOOMER!

tommieharris91
9/26/2008, 12:11 AM
You know it's always good when your mom says:

"BEAVER FEVER!! CATCH IT!!!"

in a voicemail. :D

:eek:

Collier11
9/26/2008, 12:22 AM
You know it's always good when your mom says:

"BEAVER FEVER!! CATCH IT!!!"

in a voicemail. :D

:eek:

Trust me, I know...I caught it, it burned, it finally went away!

lithium
9/26/2008, 11:04 AM
Gentlemen, start up your engines. Race is on!
I think USC got stuck in pit stop and they can’t go no more.
It is starting to look like NT could be Big12 vs. SEC with Big 10 waiting in distant third.

JLEW1818
9/26/2008, 11:08 AM
Dirty Sanchez!!!! how does it feel.

badger
9/26/2008, 11:15 AM
51 pages? holy cow... good thing I stopped the "commercial breaks" after about five ;)