PDA

View Full Version : News from the TCU camp.

colinreturn
9/24/2008, 08:15 PM
My friend tells me TCU students bought all the OU tickets in an hour, Made BEAT OU shirts, and cant wait to go up here.

Bring it on.

StormySooner-IN
9/24/2008, 08:18 PM
Im getting excited.

Bring it on.

goingoneight
9/24/2008, 08:20 PM
They're Christian little aggies, aren't they?

Get this... In November 2005, I had to plan a funeral for a deceased relative. The Moore director guy decided he'd go and make me feel like **** for the TCU loss after we got into a conversation about his son, the TCU student at the time.

Yeah... people are just weird. Not TCU people... PEOPLE in general.

birddog
9/24/2008, 08:40 PM
i'll be there in section 37 throwing oranges in their faces. :D

OU-HSV
9/24/2008, 08:47 PM
I'll be in Sec. 18...I won't be throwing oranges, but I plan to see a good old fashion can of revenge whoop *** opened up on the horny toads.

We're a much better team than we were last time they came to Norman...(and they're not a much better team than they were then IMO).....we've got revenge to take out...we've got more on the line this time around...we better unload on them and make them regret getting so excited for this game

tommieharris91
9/24/2008, 09:04 PM
My friend tells me TCU students bought all the OU tickets in an hour, Made BEAT OU shirts, and cant wait to go up here.

Lemme guess, their fans are lifting weights and watching film, too.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/24/2008, 09:08 PM
Lemme guess, their fans are lifting weights and watching film, too.

Why not? I do!!!

boomersooner28
9/24/2008, 09:09 PM
The TCU fans are going to be so disappointed.

CtheB
9/24/2008, 09:23 PM
It's really too bad to see these young kids spend all that money and energy building a house of hope that will be destroyed in 15 minutes.

birddog
9/24/2008, 09:26 PM
I'll be in Sec. 18...I won't be throwing oranges, but I plan to see a good old fashion can of revenge whoop *** opened up on the horny toads.

me neither, it's just too much effort. i had a hard time getting excited about this one for awhile because they don't have a splashy name on the uniform but people around here did a good convincing me that i should care.

Cam
9/24/2008, 09:27 PM
I'll be in Sec. 18

Me too.

Dan Thompson
9/24/2008, 09:28 PM
How many trick plays can TCU run in one quarter?

cheezyq
9/24/2008, 10:06 PM
It's really too bad to see these young kids spend all that money and energy building a house of hope that will be destroyed in 15 minutes.

I predict 8 minutes....tops. 14-0 with 7 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

proudsoonergal
9/24/2008, 10:11 PM
How many trick plays can TCU run in one quarter?

If I see someone else try to run the Statue of Liberty play on OU again I will probably break something.

CtheB
9/24/2008, 10:31 PM

Bring it on.

Someone also needs to tell them that it takes more to win a football game than just wanting to win.

SoonerKnight
9/24/2008, 11:25 PM
If I see someone else try to run the Statue of Liberty play on OU again I will probably break something.

Onlly if it works! It was funny when the cincy player was taken down!

ousooners182
9/25/2008, 03:34 AM
damn im ready for the game

Animal Mother
9/25/2008, 12:21 PM
As I said, I can see the campus tower out my office window. I'd be going to Norman if I lived in this sh!thole area just for a scenery change. Working here isn't so bad because you can drive over TCU students............. I mean you get to drive over the Trininty River on the way home.

badger
9/25/2008, 12:25 PM

Don't throw oranges... throw frogs. It'll be like a biblical plague or something. Sure to freak the Texas Christians out :D:D:D

OKLA21FAN
9/25/2008, 12:29 PM
Don't throw oranges... throw frogs. It'll be like a biblical plague or something. Sure to freak the Texas Christians out :D:D:D

I'm bringing a lion just in case the frogs don't work

SoonerInLubbock
9/25/2008, 12:44 PM

hehe good idea throw frogs, then play some audio of the Four Horseman Of The Apocolypse riding into Norman. Freak Those TCU fans out real good.:pop:

badger
9/25/2008, 12:46 PM
I'm bringing a lion just in case the frogs don't work

Come to think of it... aren't horns, as in horned frogs, for devils? This is like Wake Forest being the Demon Deacons or Duke being the Blue Devils... why are religious institutions submitting to the heathens???

Just for that, we will need to perform an exorcism on their offense. Repeated blows to the torso should do the trick. Goodbye, demons within. You shall soon return to mediocrity and your non-winning, Saint-like ways.

New Orleans Saints, that is :D

MichiganSooner
9/25/2008, 01:58 PM
The TCU fans are going to be so disappointed.
Nah, they won't be disappointed. They're paying good money to see the best team in America. The Sooners.

SoFla Sooner
9/25/2008, 02:46 PM
I have read more blogs about how this is our toughest opponent so far with quotes about their defensive stats so far, blah blah. I expect a genuine $hi+ kicking on Saturday and it's not gonna be pretty!

TCU can say bye-bye to its undefeated record and glowing stats. Welcome to the big-leagues. And as for your little fantasy about a 2005 replay, you are about to be introduced to Sam Bradford and an experienced offensive line. Make sure you remembered where you parked purple-clad ones.

SOONERnTx
9/25/2008, 03:08 PM

Bring it on.

It would be hilarious to see all those students shirtless by halftime! If not shirtless they better bring a shirt to put over it. After this one is over its going to look like Barney got murdered with all the purple laying on the field.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/25/2008, 03:13 PM
It would be hilarious to see all those students shirtless by halftime! If not shirtless they better bring a shirt to put over it. After this one is over its going to look like Barney got murdered with all the purple laying on the field.

Win or lose, I hope the TCU women are shirtless by halftime.

rondog79
9/25/2008, 03:24 PM
we should start making shirts to give away to opponents that say WE JUST GOT OUR A$$ES KICKED BY THE SOONERS

meoveryouxinfinity
9/25/2008, 04:18 PM
I am wearing my BEAT TEXAS shirt but taping CHRISTIAN on it.

I won't be @ the game though. F!@#ing strep throat.

JLEW1818
9/25/2008, 04:26 PM
Kill everybody!

IB4OU2
9/25/2008, 04:36 PM
If I see someone else try to run the Statue of Liberty play on OU again I will probably break something. :eek:

stoopified
9/25/2008, 06:29 PM
It is more fun to beat teams whrn they actually BELIEVE they can win.

IronHorseSooner
9/25/2008, 06:39 PM
Those Horny Toads just need to read this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/powerRankings

W, at SMU 48-7; next game: at Oklahoma. The Ranking Should Be Higher Because ... shhhhhhh, this is the real BCS buster no one's talking about. There might not be any flash, but head coach Gary Patterson has his team humming going into the showdown at Oklahoma. The Ranking Should Be Lower Because ... the Sooners have a funny way of slapping teams back into reality. TCU doesn't have the offense to keep up with OU, but neither do roughly 110 other teams.

Enough Said!!!!

TCU Penguin
9/26/2008, 12:25 AM
OU is too cocky! Your poor team is going down, USC-style!!!!!

8timechamps
9/26/2008, 12:28 AM

Have you ever forgotton which username you logged in under and posted in a Penguin thread under a [insert team] Penguin id? :D

SOONERnTx
9/26/2008, 12:39 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed the USC game because it has no effect on your season what so ever. You could finish undefeated and still not get to #1.......POOR TCU