PDA

View Full Version : What is your game watching schedule for saturday?

Jason White's Third Knee
9/24/2008, 07:42 PM
Looks like all of the good games are on at night. I don't see crizzap during the day that makes me want to stay home and fire up the smoker.

Post your game watching plans here.

StormySooner-IN
9/24/2008, 07:45 PM
Normally, I would be on here to start the gameday/morning thread....and i would watch every single ****ty game on....but Im leaving around 5a to fly down to go the game. So the OU game will be the only game I get to see.

Damn....I cannot wait.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/24/2008, 07:47 PM
Hey, you are highjacking MY thread. Totally neg spek worthy.

I get to go to a game or two a year. Looks like Tejas might be my calling... Maybe KSU in there aluminum can.

StormySooner-IN
9/24/2008, 07:55 PM
Hey, you are highjacking MY thread. Totally neg spek worthy.

I get to go to a game or two a year. Looks like Tejas might be my calling... Maybe KSU in there aluminum can.
Hey, you asked. ;) :D

AllAboutThe'O'
9/25/2008, 02:19 AM
Looks like all of the good games are on at night. I don't see crizzap during the day that makes me want to stay home and fire up the smoker.

Post your game watching plans here.

Three-TV set-up at my buddy's house.

Early-afternoon games, we'll probably watch, among others, Florida smoke Ole Miss.

2:30 p.m. games; we'll definitely have Arkansas-Evil Empire and Tennessee-Auburn on two of the sets. Maybe Purdue-Notre Dame or Wisconsin-Michigan on the other.

Evening games; we'll have OU-TCU and Bama-UGA for sure. The third game will likely be Va Tech-Nebraska, since my buddy's a big Nebraska fan and he also gets GamePlan.

sjt
9/25/2008, 08:06 AM
We'll probably watch some of the Auburn/TN game hoping that TN gets throttled. Then the remote control war begins. There will be lots of switching between the OU/TCU and Bama/GA games. The wife and I are alums of the teams in crimson (she from the western one and myself from the eastern one). I might have to bring a second TV to the family room.

Then we go see AD take on the Titans on Sunday.

Sooner24
9/25/2008, 09:31 AM
I will be in section 24 just like always.

humblesooner
9/25/2008, 09:37 AM
Mow the yard Sat AM.
Watch Game Day until 11:00.
Run errands, pay bills, etc until around 1:00.
Watch the Hogs/Horns game until 6:00.
Then my first OU game from Kick Off until the final gun.
Then to bed (I'm an old fart).

The first game was on PPV, so we watched with the OU Club of Houston until half. After an hour of waiting for the second half to start, we went home.
Week 2, ABC decided I would rather watch WF after the third quarter of the OU game.
Week 3 was Hurricane Ike.
Week 4 was Bye.

SelmaBamaFan
9/25/2008, 03:11 PM
You mean there's games on Saturday? Wow, I guess I'll have to figure out which game I want to watch Saturday night...

Wonder who Bama's playin?

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 03:14 PM
You mean there's games on Saturday? Wow, I guess I'll have to figure out which game I want to watch Saturday night...

No idea.

:D

OUthunder
9/25/2008, 03:16 PM
Golf

OU Football game.

BillyBall
9/25/2008, 03:20 PM
Miami/UNC
Colorado/FSU
OU/TCU
End of the Bama/UGA game

sooner518
9/25/2008, 03:27 PM

better question: who cares?? :D

silverwheels
9/25/2008, 03:44 PM
I'll wake up sometime in the early afternoon after getting hammered Friday night. Then I'll eat, watch some football, then go to the bar and eat and drink while watching the OU game, then I'm going to the club and drinking some more.

birddog
9/25/2008, 04:59 PM

i'll be pulling for you all on the scoreboard while i'm inside the fock.

i hope you can eliminate georgia right away. bama-ou mnc would be the best thing to happen to football.

badger
9/25/2008, 05:16 PM
Saturday starts tonight at 8 p.m. with the annual Innuendo Bowl!!! :D:D:D

(in case you missed the thread, it's Oregon State vs. USC)

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 05:38 PM
i'll be pulling for you all on the scoreboard while i'm inside the fock.

i hope you can eliminate georgia right away. bama-ou mnc would be the best thing to happen to football.

If Oregon State can pull of the upset tonight, then there is a chance.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/26/2008, 12:47 AM
If Oregon State can pull of the upset tonight, then there is a chance.

Roll Tiders, Gator Bait!, Tiger Bait! and Hunker Down You Hairy Dawgs also thank the Beavers. Not to mention the good guys in crimson.:D