PDA

View Full Version : LMBO!!!!

OU_Sooners75
9/24/2008, 01:59 AM
OSU fans (or so called fans) at OP.com are stupid!

Now they want to claim that they sell more merchandise than OU.

LMFAO!

I wished they realized that #27 in merrchandise sells is worse than #11.

OU_Sooners75
9/24/2008, 02:37 AM
The link....
http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=625489&postcount=119

olevetonahill
9/24/2008, 02:39 AM
I tried to register there and Make a gesture of Friendship .
Aint happening with that bunch . They would rather think and say that we are classless as to Have a Poster come there and show some class .

ousooners182
9/24/2008, 03:52 AM
yeah you can throw the facts in their face and they still wont believe ****

OU_Sooners75
9/24/2008, 04:19 AM
182, it is called little sister syndrome when it comes to the fans.

I have a counsin that starts on their OLine. I appreciate OSU and what the university is about. The fans, not so much.

Lott's Bandana
9/24/2008, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by OrangeForever
Interesting story about that (and this was told to me by the owner of The Sports Fan-Attic, who is a Sooner homer but an overall nice guy):

He said he consistently has to keep stocking Oklahoma State gear year round because it sells more consistently - and better - than OU gear.

In his words, he generally makes one big order of Sooner merchandise once a year - right before football season. After that, he said OU merchandise sales come to almost a complete halt while OSU gear sells pretty consistently all the time.

Wal-Mart, Wal-greens, CVS, evvry souvie stand in the state, Loves...all sell OU stuff. This guy likely is the only fella within Silo range selling that orange shilt....it also makes a difference what styles he carries and prices he charges, as we can afford to be choosy. I've been known to bounce from bookstore to Ratliffs, to even Dillards before finding the perfect new shirt...usually at the JAUofO golf course!

Mad Dog Madsen
9/24/2008, 08:35 AM
182, it is called little sister syndrome when it comes to the fans.

I have a counsin that starts on their OLine. I appreciate OSU and what the university is about. The fans, not so much.

Who would that be? Jus wonderin...

badger
9/24/2008, 08:59 AM
For the record, there are two fan-attic stores in Tulsa - one kids and one adult. They do in fact have a lot of OSU crap, but I see just as much OU stuff. There's also an ample supply of TU garb as well.

OUmillenium
9/24/2008, 09:08 AM
I rarely shop at fanatic because the stuff is so pricy. The few things I get there are usually Big 12 Champ shirts or OU/Texas shirts that nobody else has. I imagine most Tulsa are Sooner fans feel the same way. There are many better places to get quality Sooner gear up here.

tommieharris91
9/24/2008, 09:24 AM
The first response:

How, exactly, does citation to national averages "blow away" his anecdotal statement regarding a very specific store?

The answer is....it doesn't.

Don't they teach logic and rhetoric in Norman?

Just remember, don't bring facts into an argument with an aggy. They don't understand em.

tommieharris91
9/24/2008, 09:30 AM
Here's another fun post in another thread.

http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=625502&postcount=4

Natty doesn't even sell at $10/keg.

Hell, the whole thread that post came from is gold.

badger
9/24/2008, 09:31 AM
A "very specific store," eh? Well... then...

Hey look! The TU bookstore sells more TU merchandise than OU gear! I think they're finally pushing for No. 1 team in the state (we all know they passed Pokie last year).

That Aggie bookstore? Yeah, they outsell the University of Texas at Austin (or TU, as they call it), Texas Tech AND OU. They might get outscored on the field over and over, but dang it, they sell :les:MOAR MERCHADIZEE!!1![hairGel]

However, the OU bookstore has had two top selling teams, not just one. :DOU's offense and OU's defense. :rolleyes: Hahaha, Joe C., I didn't see that joke coming ever pregame alumni festival thingy :rolleyes:

boomersooner28
9/24/2008, 09:42 AM
and WHY do we care what is going on at op.com??????????

You people going to op.com make them think we actually give a damn about them! :mad:

tommieharris91
9/24/2008, 09:46 AM
and WHY do we care what is going on at op.com??????????

You people going to op.com make them think we actually give a damn about them! :mad:

Go there if you need a laugh.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/24/2008, 09:56 AM
"It's Cowboy rule not to sell tickets to opposing fans unless it's a non-conference game. I know a couple who got great seats right behind OU bench and were offered $2,000 for each ticket... They kept the tickets and enjoyed the game. I understand that if you make $150 for the Bedlam it pays for the full season, but it's just not worth it to me."

$4000 to watch Bedlam? ****ing liar. What a stupid worthless bastard. That is just idiotic and I only read one post. That kind of idiocy makes me sick. Who thinks it's ok to go around lying like that? It's stupid.

OUMallen
9/24/2008, 10:01 AM
Not many OSU message boards make a ton of sense a lot of the time, but OP is the worst. You can get a decent convo at OState.com sometimes.

badger
9/24/2008, 10:29 AM
Go there if you need a laugh.

Go to TexAgs.com if you need a bigger laugh. Go to OP.com after a few losses stack for a REALLY big laugh :D

yukonsooner
9/24/2008, 11:01 AM
Most people buy their OSU items around Halloween - they are cheap and the right colors

sjt
9/24/2008, 11:18 AM
They're probably including all hunting apparel sold at Cabelas, Walmart and Bass Pro shops as OSU merchandise since it's orange. That might also include prison jumpsuit sales.

Taxman71
9/24/2008, 11:25 AM
Geesh.....even the aggies who don't have penises still have penis envy about OU.

OU_Sooners75
9/24/2008, 11:34 AM
Who would that be? Jus wonderin...

Not really relevant, but his name is Brady Bond.

Echoes
9/24/2008, 11:41 AM
It's really ridiculous over there. i do admit I check it sometimes, I love when they get on a little streak they are now, and then lose 4 in a row or something.. meltdowns over there are win

My Opinion Matters
9/24/2008, 11:57 AM
LMBO=

Lemon Meringue Body Odor?
Long Membered Briney Octopus?
Lacerated Men's Butt Orifice?
Loyola Maramount Beats Oregon?
Let's Meditate Before Opening?