PDA

View Full Version : Booger Daniel on Rome Today...

Lott's Bandana
9/23/2008, 04:50 PM

yeah, that's about the gist of it.
:meat:

StoopTroup
9/23/2008, 04:59 PM
Was he on the Radio or TV show?

Lott's Bandana
9/23/2008, 05:00 PM
TV.

Did I spell gist right? Jist? Looks funny.

Oh, and Pinknellie was on Tirico's radio show AND College Football Live...Journalism school media blitz today.

zeke
9/23/2008, 05:07 PM
Pinkel was on The Herd today too.

chase daniel, not wanting to make an "excuse", said that in the Big 12 Championship Game last year mizzou was without their great T.E. and it made a difference. He also said that OU was a great team but people were expecting missouri to go to the National Championship Game

Lott's Bandana
9/23/2008, 05:12 PM
chase daniel, not wanting to make an "excuse", said that in the Big 12 Championship Game last year mizzou was without their great T.E. and it made a difference. He also said that OU was a great team but people were expecting missouri to go to the National Championship Game

Like I said,

;)

Big Red Ron
9/23/2008, 05:17 PM
Man, that dude is so full of excuses. I can tell he's sincerely scared to play us. He should be, their defense is okie state like.

hgarmorer
9/23/2008, 06:31 PM
Did he refer to himself in the 3rd person?

shaun4411
9/23/2008, 06:32 PM

people in missouri.

hgarmorer
9/23/2008, 06:37 PM

To watch OU play

Jeronimo
9/23/2008, 06:52 PM
when is that ****** gonna realize hes a flash in a pan that will get whored again by Oklahoma?

Big Red Ron
9/23/2008, 06:54 PM
Poor guy, let 'em live. It's not like he'll be in the spotlight after December. The Alamo Bowl picture will be priceless.

Jeronimo
9/23/2008, 06:57 PM
no sympathy from me. i've heard too much of his s***. seen too much of his crybaby crap. you all saw his meltdown in the ccg. hes a lil b****. and should be treated as such.

ousooners182
9/23/2008, 07:03 PM
ahhh this makes me want to go back and watch the big 12 championship.

chase daniels going for it on 4th and goal from the 1 and getting stopped then running off the field throwing his helmet and his little under armour "skull cap"
fagggg

goingoneight
9/23/2008, 11:25 PM
Maybe if he actually learned how to, oh... I don't know... NOT LOCK HIS KNEES IN THE POCKET AND ACTUALLY LEARN THE VALUE OF A PLAY-FAKE BECAUSE HIS ARE TERRIBLE, maybe... just maybe... he might not get dominated by linebackers with a pulse.

That and play like you've been there, play to win, don't play to celebrate before you've accomplished anything. That's not your daddy OU talking... that's anyone who's ever played sports. Show a little class and ex-nay on the excuses-way.

DallasSooner87
9/24/2008, 01:24 AM
What are you talking about, that Daniel dude is phenomenal. He is a legit Heisman contender, and for all of those people that say he hasn't done anything against good competition calm down. This kid has all of the tools and skills to make it in Big 12 play. Trust me when the bright lights point at Daniel he will get it done :rolleyes: ....

Until he plays OU. Then he will get destroyed again.

Imitating Jim Rome is much harder in type than anticipated.

ousooners182
9/24/2008, 03:33 AM
haha i like it

SoonerLB
9/24/2008, 05:52 AM
I think that boy has been eatin' too many boogers, they're makin' him delusional.
Just sayin'.......

Breadburner
9/24/2008, 06:34 AM
He blew a .32 on the boogalyzer...

CincySooner
9/24/2008, 07:31 AM
He blew a .32 on the boogalyzer...

not an arrest-able offense... simply offensive.

sooneron
9/24/2008, 07:33 AM
Is there a Big 12 D that can put him on his azz like we can? I sure would like to see that happen a few times between now and Dec.

Pieces Hit
9/24/2008, 08:19 AM
LEAVE CHASE DANIEL ALONE !

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chris-crocker.jpg

KantoSooner
9/24/2008, 10:34 AM
Now, now, people, show some maturity. And pity.

Chase Daniel had a great high school career. He was the stud. He got the girls. He's had a high profile college career. He's gotten media attention, and most likely more female attention than you or I will ever fully comprehend without going to Patpong with $10,000 in small bills tucked obviously in our lapel pocket.

But, and they are large-ish 'buts':

1. He will never play on Sunday. Even a neophyte watching his play can see that no one will risk even a tenth round pick on the guy. This year is it.

And then,

2. He's got a rather, how do you say this nicely?, 'limited' intellect. Listen to him talk. Now try to imagine him in position of authority. See what I mean? Unless his family has a very successful company that they are willing to see Chase make into a somewhat successful company, the dude is bound for three to four years of being a window flower until people forget who he was and then a series of progressively menial jobs.

and...

3. He obviously has severe socialization problems (ref: booger eating and the anger management issues spring to mind in a lithe manner).

All of which leads me to repeat my plea that we show him some pity...and exercise good, common sense - the guy is likely to show up on your front porch, delivering for Domino's, here in a few years. You don't want him to have too much seething anger at that moment. It would bum your trip and make the pizza much less tasty. And we wouldn't want THAT to happen.

Breadburner
9/24/2008, 09:29 PM
not an arrest-able offense... simply offensive.

It's a ****ing felony.....;)

birddog
9/24/2008, 09:40 PM
"skull cap"

agggg

around these parts we call that a head panty.

Lott's Bandana
9/24/2008, 10:01 PM
He's gotten media attention, and most likely more female attention than you or I will ever fully comprehend without going to Patpong with $10,000 in small bills tucked obviously in our lapel pocket.

Ten grand in that place would literally kill a normal man....I'd get through the first $1000 there and have to rest for a year!

In.

cheezyq
9/24/2008, 10:01 PM
I think that boy has been eatin' too many boogers, they're makin' him delusional.
Just sayin'.......

He's digging in too far and pulling out small chunks of brain.

KantoSooner
9/25/2008, 11:40 AM
Ten grand in that place would literally kill a normal man....I'd get through the first $1000 there and have to rest for a year!

In.

You are correct, sir. (Not that I'd either recommend it or turn down the opportunity, mind you). My point however, was to produce an analogy that would beggar the imagination. And an obvious $10K in Patpong (or Soi Cowboy, or The International Entertainment Center or....well, you get the picture) would produce a reaction of such pure, unmitigated female aggression that hardened Storm Troopers would quail in gape jawed shock.

Lott's Bandana
9/25/2008, 11:54 AM
You are correct, sir. (Not that I'd either recommend it or turn down the opportunity, mind you). My point however, was to produce an analogy that would booger the imagination. And an obvious $10K in Patpong (or Soi Cowboy, or The International Entertainment Center or....well, you get the picture) would produce a reaction of such pure, unmitigated female aggression that hardened Storm Troopers would quail in gape jawed shock.

Back on subject.
:P

Boomer Mooner
9/25/2008, 12:16 PM
He's digging in too far and pulling out small chunks of brain.

...and eating them.