PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach on dating

adoniijahsooner
9/23/2008, 02:54 PM
Has anyone seen this hilarious clip? If Bob Stoops ever resigns, I would love to have leach coach this team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBsXzvENpo

SoonerInLubbock
9/23/2008, 02:57 PM
Has anyone seen this hilarious clip? If Bob Stoops ever resigns, I would love to have leach coach this team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBsXzvENpo

Haha yeah I saw this on Lubbock TV. My wife is a Tech fan and I just had to turn to her and say "hey ..he's your coach now". It's only a matter of time till Leach spins right off the freakin planet.

sooner94
9/23/2008, 03:23 PM
That is one funny dude. I surprised he didn't recommend dressing up as a pirate to impress on the first date.

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/23/2008, 08:06 PM
The end is the best part:

"And then, if it's a huge night, and you're really having a good time, you can trade computer schemes and e-mails and all that mischief that people are up to on that these days, which I know nothing about."

Curly Bill
9/23/2008, 08:09 PM
Leach is just a cool dude. I'd drink beers with him. :D

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/23/2008, 08:13 PM
Hey badger,

Want my computer scheme? ;)

Curly Bill
9/23/2008, 08:21 PM
Hey badger,

Boy is she's going to put a knot on your head. :D

SoonerStormchaser
9/23/2008, 09:01 PM
Good...but it's nowhere near this:
qSPcMXWJjUg

BudSooner
9/23/2008, 09:33 PM
He's funny, but it was difficult wading thru all the "uh" parts.

But I made it!!!! :D

GottaHavePride
9/23/2008, 10:31 PM
I liked this better when SicEm posted it in the South Oval. ;)

texas bandman
9/23/2008, 10:38 PM
He's really whiney when they lose, but compared to other coaches he's pretty fun to listen to since he is so bizarre.

Curly Bill
9/23/2008, 10:40 PM
He's really whiney when they lose, but compared to other coaches he's pretty fun to listen to since he is so bizarre.

Compared to lots of other coaches he actually has a personality. ;) :D

Mile High Sooner
9/23/2008, 10:49 PM
Less salad = better date meal because you get to watch her eat...
A definate Leach-ism there.

OUMonster
9/23/2008, 11:27 PM
The salad bit was the funniest part.

KantoSooner
9/24/2008, 10:39 AM
His face should be on money.

the_ouskull
9/24/2008, 05:26 PM

I have. He is.

I strolled into O'Connell's one afternoon a few years back, and he was in there with a couple of people I didn't recognize, just having a few pitchers and bs'ing with his friends. I sat at the booth next to them instead of the bar, and, the next thing I know, they're bs'ing with us too. He really is a cool, and a funny guy.

Switzer, on the other hand...

...is awesome, and he possesses, by far, the coolest pickup line on the face of the planet.

the_ouskull

The Maestro
9/24/2008, 06:23 PM
Leach is no doubt comic relief.

Having said that, I am glad he is Tech's coach and not our's. I am not looking for a Gary Busey/Stephen Wright combo for a football coach. Great to watch, but he's not OU head coaching material...ever. Not that it was ever going to be considered, but I have heard some say they would love to have him after Stoops. Not me...keep being funny...on someone else's sideline.

OU86
9/24/2008, 07:50 PM

And, more to the point, he'd drink beers with you or pretty much anyone else for that matter, which is reason enough for him never to be even considered for a nanosecond as a possible OU head coach, q.v. Mike Price and Alabama.

Curly Bill
9/24/2008, 08:49 PM
And, more to the point, he'd drink beers with you or pretty much anyone else for that matter, which is reason enough for him never to be even considered for a nanosecond as a possible OU head coach, q.v. Mike Price and Alabama.

Wasn't Mike Price's deal that he went to a gentleman's club? I gotta tell ya that since he's an adult I got no problem with him doing that, never did in fact.

Jacie
9/25/2008, 06:05 AM
I still miss the ninjee . . .

adoniijahsooner
9/25/2008, 06:29 AM
Leach is no doubt comic relief.

Having said that, I am glad he is Tech's coach and not our's. I am not looking for a Gary Busey/Stephen Wright combo for a football coach. Great to watch, but he's not OU head coaching material...ever. Not that it was ever going to be considered, but I have heard some say they would love to have him after Stoops. Not me...keep being funny...on someone else's sideline.

You dont think Leach could recruit better players than he has at tech and keep us at a high level?

badger
9/27/2008, 06:41 PM
Hey badger,

NP will be putting the knots in your head, not me.