PDA

View Full Version : OU#1/MU#2 in CCG

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 01:38 PM
This is my dream season this year with OU winning of course, but I want to hear how this should be the National Title game, not the CCG, then when we beat MU I want to kick the crap out of a suc team that everyone knows shouldn't be there and watch as the bcs crumbles.

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 01:39 PM
Ooooh, and I just thought it would be so much better if everyone else had at least 2 losses, then with MU losing to us, they'd only have 1 loss, but the voters would select a suc team who lost 2 close games to asu and cal.

KingBarry
9/22/2008, 01:41 PM
This is my dream season this year with OU winning of course, but I want to hear how this should be the National Title game, not the CCG, then when we beat MU I want to kick the crap out of a suc team that everyone knows shouldn't be there and watch as the bcs crumbles.

That's a pretty good vision, but I'd like to see a 12-0 OU beat a 12-0 Mizzou. But, during a season when there are no other undefeated teams, the now 12-1 Tigers hold on to No 2 in the BCS and meet us again for the national title.

They then manage to go 0-4 against the Sooners during their two greatest seasons in history.

Then all during the lead up to the bowl season, we can hear how great the Big XII is, and how all other conferences don't measure up.

Well, that's my wish for today. Maybe tomorrow I would have a different one that didn't include Chase Daniels.

The Maestro
9/22/2008, 01:45 PM
Speaking of Chase, what is up with that goofy slappy-slappy-hand slide-jump into each other handshake he does with the entire sidelines? Do they work on that choreography after practice?

I'm glad Sam is Sam...and Chase is Chase...and OU has Sam.

VERY different types!

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 02:16 PM
I understand about the beating mu 4 times in a row thing, but I'd rather get payback against suc this year, and it would be cool to see the country turn on them knowing they don't deserve to be there like what happens everytime notre damn goes to a bowl.

soonersam
9/22/2008, 04:25 PM
I'm just glad the best team in the north runs an open style offense. The bix12 game in KC at night in Dec really favors the best running team. That stadium is so freaking cold!

shaun4411
9/22/2008, 04:29 PM
I'm just glad the best team in the north runs an open style offense. The bix12 game in KC at night in Dec really favors the best running team. That stadium is so freaking cold!

you really make it seem like spending $200 on a ticket is worth going :(

Harry Beanbag
9/22/2008, 04:59 PM
I'm still confused about this USC losing to ASU and Cal thing. :confused:

cheezyq
9/22/2008, 06:31 PM
I understand about the beating mu 4 times in a row thing, but I'd rather get payback against suc this year, and it would be cool to see the country turn on them knowing they don't deserve to be there like what happens everytime notre damn goes to a bowl.

I know....you'd think that beating them 20 out of the last 21 times was enough...yeesh.

;)

StoopTroup
9/22/2008, 06:33 PM
That's a pretty good vision, but I'd like to see a 12-0 OU beat a 12-0 Mizzou. But, during a season when there are no other undefeated teams, the now 12-1 Tigers hold on to No 2 in the BCS and meet us again for the national title.

They then manage to go 0-4 against the Sooners during their two greatest seasons in history.

Then all during the lead up to the bowl season, we can hear how great the Big XII is, and how all other conferences don't measure up.

Well, that's my wish for today. Maybe tomorrow I would have a different one that didn't include Chase Daniels.

BOOGER!