PDA

View Full Version : Not that the AP Poll counts for anything . . .

Jacie
9/22/2008, 01:30 PM
. . . but I am glad the SEC teams have started playing each other. Auburn's loss to LSU caused them to drop to #15 in the AP. Now the media can stop going on about how the SEC had five teams in that poll's Top 10.

MichiganSooner
9/22/2008, 01:53 PM
Of course, all those Big 12 teams will be playing each other real soon. I bet the same thing happens over here, too.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/22/2008, 01:55 PM
It'll change after this week, too. Either Georgia or Alabama is dropping out of the top 10 after Saturday. That's the scenario I envisioned going into this season, the top SEC teams beating up on one another.

I will say this. If LSU does survive at Florida, the schedule favors the Tigers down the stretch. Their tougher games will be at home (UGA, Alabama). Conversely, if Florida survives LSU, all their remaining tough games will be in-state (UGA in Jacksonville, Fla. St. in Tallahassee, S. Carolina at home). Plus, the Gators avoid playing Alabama and Auburn this year. So there's still a scant possibility that some SEC team could run the table (but I still believe it won't be UGA; it'll either be LSU or Florida).

BudSooner
9/22/2008, 02:20 PM
I'll be glad when Georgia loses, so they can shut the **** up about how great they and the suc, I mean sec are.

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 02:26 PM
If kansas could have stayed unbeaten, the Big XII would have 5 in the top 10.