PDA

View Full Version : suc only pac 10 team ranked.

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 01:23 PM
Sorry for stating the obvious, but I just realized this fact. Talk about a crappy conference. Yet suc will be praised week by week for their dominating victories.:rolleyes:

aj44mc
9/22/2008, 01:25 PM
I think a few close Conference games should hurt them. A few Conference blow outs would help them though. We will see how the season goes.

badger
9/22/2008, 01:28 PM
Sorry for stating the obvious, but I just realized this fact. Talk about a crappy conference. Yet suc will be praised week by week for their dominating victories.:rolleyes:

You're saying so much by only saying one thing.

You're not saying that the Pac 10 has one ranked team. What you're REALLY saying is...

1- Pac 10 < WAC (Boise State, Fresno State... neither of which are states)

2- Pac 10 < MWC (TCU, Utah and BYU --- what a Church vs. State matchup this year!)

3- Pac 10 = CUSA (ECU, possibly Tulsa later on)

4- Pac 10 = Big East (South Florida)

:D

soonersam
9/22/2008, 04:21 PM
Arizona might be the second best team in the conf. That USC UofA game in Tucson could be close. UofA played them close into the 4th last year in South Central

badger
9/22/2008, 04:22 PM
Arizona might be the second best team in the conf. That USC UofA game in Tucson could be close. UofA played them close into the 4th last year in South Central

It was because there were a lot of OU fans cheering them on :D

califsooner
9/22/2008, 05:18 PM
...which also means that not 1 ranked team remains on SC's schedule, cus we all know Notre Dame won't be even close to being ranked by then as well. Yeah, a few close conference games would help alot.....or even a Stanford type miracle. Too bad Oregon goes to South Central, they still may be #2 in that conference right now. Yikes!!!

The Maestro
9/22/2008, 05:22 PM
I'll say this...if Petey and his boys DO lose a Pac 10 game this year, the luster of his greatness needs to be scaled back a WHOLE lot! No excuses at all for USC not to be 12-0 after the season. If they lose to an unranked team again then he isn't as wonderful as some pundits like to claim.

But, by year's end, when they win the Rose Bowl over the likes of Wisconsin and go 12-1 everyone will think they are great again. I sure hope it happens and they make themselves a fake national title again!

soonersam
9/22/2008, 05:36 PM
I'll say this...if Petey and his boys DO lose a Pac 10 game this year, the luster of his greatness needs to be scaled back a WHOLE lot! No excuses at all for USC not to be 12-0 after the season. If they lose to an unranked team again then he isn't as wonderful as some pundits like to claim.

But, by year's end, when they win the Rose Bowl over the likes of Wisconsin and go 12-1 everyone will think they are great again. I sure hope it happens and they make themselves a fake national title again!

It looks like they can start making travel plans for Jan. I dont see UCLA or any team sneeking up on them after Stanford last year.

If you wanna crown their asses then Crown'em!! We let'em off the hook!!

badger
9/22/2008, 06:38 PM

Yeah... but at the same time, OU might have had excuses to not win out last year, but one of the excuses was definitely not Colorado. :mad:

Ditto for USC and Stanford. :D