PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 NFL Power Ranking

8timechamps
9/22/2008, 10:16 AM
Here's mine

1. Dallas Cowboys - and NO, I am not a Dallas fan. The NFC East is probably the best division in the league, and the Cowboys may go undefeated through it. You also can't dismiss a win at Lambeau against a pretty good GB team.

2. Tennessee Titans- Not sure they deserve to be this high, but they seem to be playing well without VY. Since they are undefeated, I'll leave them here.

3. Buffalo Bills - A team can't suck forever, and this year, that team looks to be the bills. With the Patriots seemingly fighting to stay about .500, the Bills may win the division outright.

4. NY Giants

5. Denver Broncos

Baltimore probably deserves to be in the top 5, but with only two games, they don't qualify just yet.

kbsooner21
9/22/2008, 11:24 AM
I hate the freaking Beagles, but I don't see how you can leave them off the list after they beat Pitt yesterday. Also, the defending Super Bowl champs are 3-0 to. You know the old saying...

Here's mine:

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. New York Giants
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Buffalo Bills

8timechamps
9/22/2008, 11:31 AM
I hate the freaking Beagles, but I don't see how you can leave them off the list after they beat Pitt yesterday. Also, the defending Super Bowl champs are 3-0 to. You know the old saying...

Here's mine:

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. New York Giants
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Buffalo Bills

Ooo, good call.

I'll Adjust mine.

8timechamps
9/22/2008, 11:32 AM
I still had to put the Broncos in the top 5, which would put the Eagles in at 6.

kbsooner21
9/22/2008, 11:34 AM
I still had to put the Broncos in the top 5, which would put the Eagles in at 6.

Yea, Bronchos are probably better than the Bills, but I'm a Bills fan so they made the list :D

8timechamps
9/22/2008, 11:38 AM
well, the Broncos probably shouldn't be on the list...but, as you made note of, I am a Bronco fan.

tulsaoilerfan
9/22/2008, 10:45 PM
Right now i would say
1. Dallas
2. NY Giants
3. Eagles
4. Broncos

Bottom two is a toss up between the Chiefs and the Rams

Lott's Bandana
9/22/2008, 10:53 PM
1. Broncos
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Eagles
5. ???

I think the Broncos beat all of them at Mile High, most of them on the road...they just look like they are cruising to me. The Boys/Eagles/Giants have had hiccups. Everybody else needs time to play out.

OUthunder
9/22/2008, 10:55 PM
I'm a casual follower but have watched a majority of the games.

1. New York Giants
2. Dallas
3. Philadelphia
4. Denver
5. Buffalo or San Diego

The Maestro
9/26/2008, 04:25 PM
Bill Simmons, espn.com's "The Sports Guy", says it best...

"I think we can safely say that, after three weeks, barring injuries, the 2008 NFL season rests in the hands of Jessica Simpson's boyfriend. Now that's weird."

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 10:21 PM
Right now i would say
1. Dallas
2. NY Giants
3. Eagles
4. Broncos

Bottom two is a toss up between the Chiefs and the Rams

ditto

tulsaoilerfan
9/27/2008, 12:09 AM
1. Broncos
2. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Eagles
5. ???

I think the Broncos beat all of them at Mile High, most of them on the road...they just look like they are cruising to me. The Boys/Eagles/Giants have had hiccups. Everybody else needs time to play out.

Right now Denver's defense is not good enough to be number 1; they are not going to score over 30 every game and at some point will need to be able to stop the other team; they are also only a horribly blown call from Ed Hochuli away from having a loss

AllAboutThe'O'
9/28/2008, 11:50 PM
Well, I guess after today the Cowboys, Broncos and Eagles might be going downward in the rankings. The Giants are probably the top team in the NFL right now (hey, they are the defending Super Bowl champs), and believe it or not, right behind them might be the Titans and Bills.

GrapevineSooner
9/29/2008, 07:15 AM
Titans are more legit than the Bills, whose last two wins were come from behind efforts against the Raiders and Rams.