PDA

View Full Version : Two Longhorn fans are walking down the

ratedrsuperstar
9/21/2008, 04:15 PM
road when they come by a goat with his head stuck in a fence. Longhorn #1 goes over and pulls his pants down and has sex with the goat, when finished he looks at horn fan #2 and says, do you want to get some of this ? After thinking about it a minute, horn fan # 2 goes over and pulls his pants down and sticks his head in the fence :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

stoopified
9/21/2008, 04:21 PM
:(

OUHOMER
9/21/2008, 04:31 PM
road when they come by a goat with his head stuck in a fence. Longhorn #1 goes over and pulls his pants down and has sex with the goat, when finished he looks at horn fan #2 and says, do you want to get some of this ? After thinking about it a minute, horn fan # 2 goes over and pulls his pants down and sticks his head in the fence :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats a aggie joke noob:cool:

Ardmore_Sooner
9/21/2008, 04:41 PM
Arg, that's gonna replace the whale in my nightmares!

JLEW1818
9/21/2008, 05:15 PM

Pretty sick joke you got there

olevetonahill
9/21/2008, 05:18 PM
Pretty sick joke you got there

What makes you think it was a Joke ?

JLEW1818
9/21/2008, 05:21 PM
Haha vet you ditched me last night. I was up till 3 killing them bama fans!!

olevetonahill
9/21/2008, 07:39 PM
Haha vet you ditched me last night. I was up till 3 killing them bama fans!!

Most of the Bamer Fans on here are good Peeps .
Sides I was Tared from watchin FB all day and Lifting them heavy cans .:D