PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State is horrible!

Sco
9/21/2008, 11:41 AM
They came close to a complete meltdown to Troy.

I think, coupled with the Ohio game, that this taints USC's win.

badger
9/21/2008, 11:45 AM
I think we need to start a "all teams except OU are horrible" thread just to save time :D

But yes, tOSU will face tough Big 10 competition this year in Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State and Illinois... not because those teams are any better than usual, but because Ohio State is worse than usual.

Sooner98
9/21/2008, 12:59 PM
I think we need to start a "all teams except OU are horrible" thread just to save time :D

Good idea. We should also merge it with all of the annoying, whiny, jealous, aggy-esque threads/posts about the SEC and how much attention they are getting. Whaaa!! Pay attention to our conference, we're good too!! WHAAA!!!! :rolleyes:

bluedogok
9/21/2008, 03:09 PM
Ohia State is HAARRAABULLLL!!!!!
Every time I hear the word "horrible" anymore I hear the annoying twit Stephen A. Smith saying it.....

JLEW1818
9/21/2008, 03:13 PM
If your Ohio State you let Pryor finish the season. that is just obvious.

Jacie
9/21/2008, 03:37 PM
You might want to lay off betting on the bucks as road favorites this season but I wouldn't go against em straight up versus any team on their schedule for the rest of 2008. They won't play in the championship game this year but they are still the team to beat in the Big 10. Three of their four toughest opponents have to travel to Columbus. I think tOSU goes to the Rose Bowl.

Jdog
9/21/2008, 08:59 PM
They came close to a complete meltdown to Troy.

I think, coupled with the Ohio game, that this taints USC's win.

THE OSU was put on the planet to make us feel better about our recent big losses. kind of like the Denver Broncos of the 80's were here to make Vikings fans feel better about their super bowl losses.

rondog79
9/22/2008, 01:17 PM
ohio state plays in a week conf. they are sill overrated and have been the past couple years

badger
9/22/2008, 01:21 PM
ohio state plays in a week

What a co-wink-ee-dink! We play in a week, too! ;)

PS: The Big 10 really doesn't suck overall, just recently. Big 10 used to pwn the Rose Bowl and national polls.

AZSOONER
9/22/2008, 01:25 PM
it's because they had to play suc, and that rattled them so bad they can't recover.