PDA

View Full Version : Laptopgate

Leroy Lizard
9/21/2008, 01:21 AM
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AvHxJERyd8B.Vsonkd7CqokYdQM6?slug=ap-notredame-laptopgate&prov=ap&type=lgns

My first impression was, "What a bunch of hooey." But then Weis said: "“The last thing I ever want to do is lie."

Sounds guilty to me.

JLEW1818
9/21/2008, 01:24 AM
Every single time I hear or read the name Charlie Weis....

I think Krispy Kreme

Leroy Lizard
9/21/2008, 01:27 AM
So what was Notre Dame doing with a laptop in the coaching box? One can only wonder.

aurorasooner
9/21/2008, 01:48 AM
LMAO. I just read about on the ESPN website. 1st) I had no idea that press box coaches couldn't have a laptop in the press box. 2nd) I don't believe Charlie for a second.
I asked upstairs if there was one," Weis recalled. "I was talking to Michael and he said, 'No.' Then, I guess one of the interns had one over there. Then I immediately told [the officials] that there was an intern [with a laptop] and he took it off a ledge and put it on the floor."
Weis is 24-16 in three-plus seasons at Notre Dame after working as the offensive coordinator for Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots from 2000-04. Belichick and the Patriots were fined and sanctioned by the NFL last year for video taping opponents sideline signals.

oumartin
9/21/2008, 02:13 AM
dude is a creep, probably still lives at home.

tennsooner
9/21/2008, 05:16 AM
I'm sure they weren't cheating with it. I would guess it is for the coaches to use to surf the web instead of watching their team suffer another beat down.

ousooners182
9/21/2008, 05:53 AM
yeah i have to agree with tennsooner..he was prob just on eharmony..

ousooners182
9/21/2008, 05:54 AM
Every single time I hear or read the name Charlie Weis....

I think Krispy Kreme

lmao i think of a whale tearing an acl

Flagstaffsooner
9/21/2008, 06:23 AM
Who gives a damn. Did you see that lardass wallowing around?

What the box guys were Googling for fat *** (http://www.jennycraig.com/?dfa=jenny?&gclid=CLeBrYHi7JUCFQsQagod82Blfg)

LoyalFan
9/21/2008, 06:43 AM
This flap is due to a misprint in the original article. Here is the corrected version:

Lapdancegate? Notre Dame coach insists it wasn’t cheating on his spouse.

By Loi L. Phan, Vietnamese immigrant Sports Writer 10 hours, 2 minutes ago

EAST LANSING, Mich. LFNN__Charlie Weis insisted he wasn’t trying to break the rules by having a lapdance in the coaching box during a 23-something loss to Michigan State on Saturday.

“It wasn’t like there was somebody trying to do anything illegal,” Weis said. "She happened to wander in while looking for the restroom and I had an extra twenty in my wallet so..."

Weis went on to say "Besides, it was a big flop since I have no lap and she quit after hitting the floor for a third time."

okienole3
9/21/2008, 08:17 AM
Considering the fact that he got the ND job because of cheating, which has become more and more apparent, I see no reason to believe he isn't cheating now.

PLaw
9/21/2008, 09:00 AM
I'm sure they weren't cheating with it. I would guess it is for the coaches to use to surf the web instead of watching their team suffer another beat down.

After all, Charlie was tutored by Bill at the highest level.

BOOMER

Hornlaw
9/21/2008, 10:04 AM
When does Oklahoma's probation end for football, basketball and gymnastics?

badger
9/21/2008, 10:08 AM
Actually, we have you all beat - everytime we saw Charlie Weis trying to walk on the sideline with his injury, we pictured Stewie Griffin with his tuba:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3T0GRjxOP98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3T0GRjxOP98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aurorasooner
9/21/2008, 10:51 AM
"I've found that prayers work best when you have big players."
- Knute Rockne, Notre Dame
"Lads, you're not to miss practice unless your parents died or you died." - Frank Leahy, Notre Dame
"A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall." - Frank Leahy, Notre Dame
"Show me a good and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure." - Knute Rockne, Notre Dame

"The only qualifications for a lineman are to be big and dumb. To be a back, you only have to be dumb." - Knute Rockne, Notre Dame

Well let me enlighten you people! This baby has satellite comlink. We've got on-board Doppler from sideline to sideline, we've got NEXRAD real time in the red-zone. Today, we're gonna make history. So stick around. - Charlie Weis Notre Dame
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4516/1charlieswhopperfo9.jpg

okienole3
9/21/2008, 11:36 AM
When does Oklahoma's probation end for football, basketball and gymnastics?

When do :texan: stop being do uche rockets?

Jacie
9/21/2008, 01:06 PM
He blamed it on the intern.

"Here kid, we'll make you the trainer for the pom-pom squad if you'll take the fall for this one."