PDA

View Full Version : Already I'm SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE SEC

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/20/2008, 06:47 PM
Their sycophants in the sports media have got me feeling about that WHOLE EFFING LEAGUE like I do about suc and domer. Dean, Phil, or some mod, someone...MAKE IT STOP, already!

9/20/2008, 08:23 PM
Georgia scores to go up 14-0 over hapless ASU, and the UGA fans are chanting: SEC SEC SEC! It's gonna be a long season.

Widescreen
9/20/2008, 08:24 PM
You'd think that they were unbeatable top-to-bottom.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/20/2008, 08:26 PM
the SEC is better than the Big XII top to bottom.

But
OU>Mizzou>Florida>UGA>Texas>Alabama>Auburn or LSU

JLEW1818
9/20/2008, 08:29 PM
let them kill each other

Johnny Utah
9/20/2008, 08:30 PM
Georgia scores to go up 14-0 over hapless ASU, and the UGA fans are chanting: SEC SEC SEC! It's gonna be a long season.

I will never understand that for probably as long as I live. It's like your saying that your school is great because of the conference instead of the conference being great because of your school. ROOT FOR YOUR F'ING SCHOOL!

CORNholio
9/20/2008, 08:35 PM

They are setting themselves up for ridicule later on. If OU plays Fla/Ga in the title game and wins I fully intend to return the S-E-C chant in mockery. Will be so sweet.

9/20/2008, 08:36 PM
I will never understand that for probably as long as I live. It's like your saying that your school is great because of the conference instead of the conference being great because of your school. ROOT FOR YOUR F'ING SCHOOL!That's always made sense to me, too. I can't see chanting BIG 12 BIG 12 at an OU game, regardless of who we play. However, if we play somebody from the effing SEC in a bowl game which I attend, maybe I will chant BIG 12 ?!?!

CORNholio
9/20/2008, 08:39 PM
As a matter of fact any time the SEC gets beat on National TV the opponent should chant SEC, SEC, SEC and then laugh.

sooner94
9/20/2008, 09:09 PM
Come on guys, just admit that the SEC is without question the best conference every year. If the undefeated 1972 Dolphins played in the SEC, they would have lost AT LEAST 4 games.

tommieharris91
9/20/2008, 09:12 PM
SEC defenses are better than NFL defenses. - Arkie fan last year

SelmaBamaFan
9/20/2008, 09:15 PM
Bah we arent that good, atleast I hope so cause Bama looks like it has a shot at the West this year. Here's to both Auburn and LSU really sucking and the media being wrong :D

Johnny Utah
9/20/2008, 09:30 PM
the SEC is better than the Big XII top to bottom.

But
OU>Mizzou>Florida>UGA>Texas>Alabama>Auburn or LSU

I dunno ... the bottom of the SEC looks like crap, and not just because they "beat each other up". Miss State, Arkie, Ole Miss, South Carolina, not to mention Tennessee getting "destroyed" at home by a Florida team that put up very mediocre offensive stats for having a Heisman Trophy winner at QB.

TUSooner
9/20/2008, 10:33 PM
let them kill each other

Ah, but you forget: When an SEC team loses to another SEC team, the loss doesn't count in the polls.