PDA

View Full Version : Man For Young Girl To Become My Wife

Czar Soonerov
9/19/2008, 02:24 PM
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The text that you have entered is too long (67103 characters). Please shorten it to 17000 characters long. lol

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.qtJYXA8eqhltjrW6Xuq.KvKoh4OE6UF

You are under thirty years old. My preferred range is between 24 and 29 for such girls have generally finished their formal education and have a good idea of what they want for themselves in life. However, I will consider younger and older. If you over 29, you will have to be pretty and slim. :texan:

olevetonahill
9/19/2008, 02:26 PM
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.qtJYXA8eqhltjrW6Xuq.KvKoh4OE6UF

I dont care what age they Be But I aint doing Fat AND ugly .:eek:

tommieharris91
9/19/2008, 02:35 PM
Quick Disqualification List

Now, if possible, let’s quickly get rid of all you posers, players, illiterates, and girls that are not serious or don’t qualify, which is about 99.9% of you who IM me. If ANY of the following are TRUE of you, then immediately STOP reading and move on to someone else, I simply would not be interested in you, not one bit:

1. You were born male. It is so disgusting, the number of males that think I should be interested in them because they cross dress or had a gender changing operation. YUK!!!

2. Though born female, you want to be male.

3. You think this profile is too long to read. Wait until the next revision. LOL (Laughing Out Loud)

4. You do not have the comprehension skills necessary to ascertain what this profile instructs you to do if seriously interested in me.

5. You cannot or will not do as instructed in this profile.

6. You cuss/swear and/or have a potty mouth.

7. You are not thin or slim.

8. You smoke or do drugs.

9. You drink more than a glass of wine a day or drink any other liquor.

10. You cannot walk seven (7) miles non-stop averaging 1 mile per 20 minutes and without drinking or eating anything during the walk.

11. You have to go to the bathroom more than once during a four hour date where we first have dinner at a restaurant then see a movie.

12. Your attitude is not respectful, humble and kind.

13. You have any communicable diseases.

14. You are looking for a well to do man who will provide you with a life of little work and lots of leisure and play. I am not looking for a whore, I am not a "Sugar Daddy". All girls seeking a "Sugar Daddy" are whores.

15. You are a party girl or one that craves attention or has to be the center of attention.

16. Staying in fashion is important to you.

17. You are a vegetarian, that is, you do not eat meat or fish.

18. You have an unhealthy love of animals, you believe they have a soul, you give them equal or more importance than people.

19. You desire to pursue your own career, even after marriage.

:texan:

frankensooner
9/19/2008, 02:41 PM
He forgot to add: must be a billionaire heiress.

Flagstaffsooner
9/19/2008, 03:27 PM
I dont care what age they Be But I aint doing Fat AND ugly .:eek:If she has the same expectations, I'd say you are out.;)

stoops the eternal pimp
9/19/2008, 03:32 PM
I am a 53 year old Caucasian male. I'm usually guessed to be 10 to 15 years younger than I really am. I live near Sacramento California. I was married once, 20 plus years. I haven't kissed a girl since being divorced over three years ago. I don't engage in sexual activities outside of marriage. I'm Disease free.

good luck in that 20 something chick there pal

SoonerInKCMO
9/19/2008, 03:43 PM
Do NOT Fall in Love with Me until I say so!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/19/2008, 03:44 PM
I dont care what age they Be But I aint doing Fat AND ugly .:eek:

bout midnight tonight, you'll be drunk enough to do dead and bloated:D

olevetonahill
9/19/2008, 04:00 PM
If she has the same expectations, I'd say you are out.;)

I dont think chicks like this care about yer Fat belly , Just yer Fat checkbook .
Just sayin;)
Sides I dont have to Look at ME , I have to look at her :D

Taxman71
9/19/2008, 04:01 PM
You can drink em pretty, but you can't drink em skinny.

olevetonahill
9/19/2008, 04:01 PM
bout midnight tonight, you'll be drunk enough to do dead and bloated:D

Well hell they do get better lookin at closing time .:hot:

NormanPride
9/19/2008, 04:12 PM
Wow.

Pricetag
9/19/2008, 04:59 PM
3. You think this profile is too long to read. Wait until the next revision. LOL (Laughing Out Loud)

So that's what LOL means.

StoopTroup
9/19/2008, 05:41 PM
:texan:

I know Dean is married so that can't be him.

KC//CRIMSON
9/19/2008, 05:55 PM
6. You cuss/swear and/or have a potty mouth.
9. You drink more than a glass of wine a day or drink any other liquor.

Well, there went most of the women on this board.

Hey-o!