PDA

View Full Version : It's too damn early..

proud gonzo
9/19/2008, 07:25 AM
...to be awake.

Recently I've been saying up until about 2:30-3 a.m. writing and sleeping until 10:30 or 11 a.m. I never have to be on campus until 1:30, and that's only monday and wednesday. My only classes are in the evenings.

But I'm leaving here at 8 a.m. headed to Wichita, with a brief stop in Stillwater for breakfast.

yeah...I know. I kinda grimace every time I say that. I'm actually breaking my rule of never setting foot in Stillwater ever again to have breakfast with one of my music theater friends from this summer.

But after that, it's on to wichita and hopefully omfgbbq! for lunch with GHP and a weekend of guitar hero while the parents are on the east coast. :D

Tailwind
9/19/2008, 07:44 AM
Have a safe trip pG!

Lott's Bandana
9/19/2008, 07:46 AM
Don't break a nail on a fret!

Okla-homey
9/19/2008, 08:15 AM
...to be awake.

Recently I've been saying up until about 2:30-3 a.m. writing and sleeping until 10:30 or 11 a.m. I never have to be on campus until 1:30, and that's only monday and wednesday. My only classes are in the evenings.

But I'm leaving here at 8 a.m. headed to Wichita, with a brief stop in Stillwater for breakfast.

yeah...I know. I kinda grimace every time I say that. I'm actually breaking my rule of never setting foot in Stillwater ever again to have breakfast with one of my music theater friends from this summer.

But after that, it's on to wichita and hopefully omfgbbq! for lunch with GHP and a weekend of guitar hero while the parents are on the east coast. :D

Dear PG,

People all over America are awake at 0730 on a weekday. We call them "adults."

Love,
Homey

Lott's Bandana
9/19/2008, 08:22 AM
Dear PG,

Love,
Homey

Oh Snap!

Homey, she's a writer not an adult!

:P

soonerboomer93
9/19/2008, 10:20 AM
i didn't get to bed until after 5 am

let myself get carried up in reloading a couple laptops

stoops the eternal pimp
9/19/2008, 01:43 PM
sleep is overrated..my 2 kids think so anyway

proud gonzo
9/19/2008, 02:23 PM
Dear PG,

Love,
Homey

oh, i know that. Working for music theater, I was up at 7 a.m. almost every day this summer and didn't complain (often). I'm just saying, with my grad student schedule as it's been so far this semester, 7 a.m. was REALLY early.

Tailwind
9/19/2008, 04:12 PM
Besides, you have to strike while the muse is hot.