PDA

View Full Version : Travis Lewis

starclassic tama
9/18/2008, 05:41 PM
kid is having an UNREAL year so far. what a stud. reminds me of another number 28 that played on the other side of the ball. big, strong, fast, brings the hat.

badger
9/18/2008, 06:13 PM
Yes, he is indeed awesome. When I didn't know his name at first (nosebleed seats do not a jersey name help) I called him defensive AD... and he played like it :D

Of course... AP from a few years ago was awesome too. Something about that number, methinks.

The Maestro
9/18/2008, 06:22 PM
kid is having an UNREAL year so far. what a stud. reminds me of another number 28 that played on the other side of the ball. big, strong, fast, brings the hat.

I mean, the guy DID serve our country so...

Oh, wait...wrong thread!;)

Yeah, TL is impressing BIG TIME! I love when we have a player that steps up when given the shot. So many guys get a chance, but sometimes the pressure of the limelight causes them to crumble. TL appears to NOT be that kind of player and I don't consider linebacker a weakness at this point.

CK Sooner
9/18/2008, 06:25 PM
Dude can lay the wood also.

When needed him and Ryan to step up big time and it looks like they have.

ousooners182
9/18/2008, 10:21 PM
hell yeah he has stepped up big time and so has ryan..he hasnt gotten burnt really dropping back in zone so thats good but then again we havent gone against a team like tech or someone of that sort

stoops the eternal pimp
9/18/2008, 10:23 PM
Dude can lay the wood also.

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that about myself.....

Curly Bill
9/18/2008, 10:24 PM

You install hardwood floors or something? :P :D

SCOUT
9/18/2008, 10:25 PM

You and your prison stories.:eek:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/18/2008, 10:28 PM
You and your prison stories.:eek:

THey are impressive tales tho

Curly Bill
9/18/2008, 10:29 PM
THey are impressive tales tho

...impressive tales...heh, heh :D

...did you mean tails? :D

kevpks
9/19/2008, 06:40 AM
It is great to watch TL and the other defensive players just obliterate ball carriers out there. This defense seems more aggressive than the past few seasons. I hope they keep it up. I would like to see them plant some bluebonnet helmet decals into the turf in Dallas in a few weeks. My goal is for us to score more than we did in '03 and for them to somehow score less than they did in '04.

StoopTroup
9/19/2008, 06:53 AM
I'd like to see us lay 100 on them and the defense to shut em out....

But...That's just me. :D

Jason White's Third Knee
9/19/2008, 09:20 AM
We sure crank out the LB's here. It's amazing. Every year we have 1 or 2 total badasses.

Torrence Marshall, Rocky Calmus, Teddy Lehman, Ryan Reynolds, Travis Lewis, Curtis Lofton, Rufus Alexander, Lance Mitchell...

That's a lot of wicked hitting right there.

OUmillenium
9/19/2008, 09:31 AM
kid is having an UNREAL year so far. what a stud. reminds me of another number 28 that played on the other side of the ball. big, strong, fast, brings the heat.

fixed

Jason White's Third Knee
9/19/2008, 09:32 AM
kid is having an UNREAL year so far. what a stud. reminds me of another number 28 that played on the other side of the ball. big, strong, fast, brings the beer.

Fixed to fit my needs.

Johnny Utah
9/19/2008, 12:03 PM
We sure crank out the LB's here. It's amazing. Every year we have 1 or 2 total badasses.

Torrence Marshall, Rocky Calmus, Teddy Lehman, Ryan Reynolds, Travis Lewis, Curtis Lofton, Rufus Alexander, Lance Mitchell...

That's a lot of wicked hitting right there.

Word ... like the LBs we produce! Curtis Lofton is starting for the Atlanta Falcons as a rookie and impressed ever since camp. He beat out a pretty good 2nd year player from georgia (Tony Taylor), which initially didn't go over real well with the locals. However, Lofton seems to be on his way to becoming a fan favorite with his level of play.

Johnny Utah
9/19/2008, 12:40 PM
Fixed to fit my needs.

Hat, heat, beer ... it's all good!

http://www.schallstailgate.com/BeerHatGuy2.jpg

bringit
9/19/2008, 03:01 PM

love dem Texans

:texan:

OUMallen
9/19/2008, 03:52 PM
hell yeah he has stepped up big time and so has ryan..he hasnt gotten burnt really dropping back in zone so thats good but then again we havent gone against a team like tech or someone of that sort

True test of RR will be when he's in coverage on a TE.

HateTheWhorns
9/19/2008, 04:33 PM

He reminds me of another former high school RB that was moved to LB and wore the #28. Two-time AA from Tyler Gorman HS............George Cumby.