9/18/2008, 09:39 AM
:mad:

Pieces Hit
9/18/2008, 09:52 AM
(or Huck the Fuskies.
Either way karma is a bitch.)

Jason White's Third Knee
9/18/2008, 10:02 AM
Well, they did get their collective asses handed to them...

badger
9/18/2008, 10:06 AM
Did something just happen to prompt this, aside from the Granger thing? Did they tow your rental car? Did their stadium toilets not work (or like us, did you have to climb down from nosebleed land to get to bathrooms)? Did they fire Tyrone Willingham only for him to immediately replace Bob Stoops as head coach here due to Joe C. blackmailing?

...if not, there's not much else to complain about in regards to U-Dub. They suck now and they know it and as the UO game from a few years ago proves, you can't overturn a game outcome no matter what, so VICTORY IS MINE! Ours, rather.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/18/2008, 10:11 AM
Did something just happen to prompt this, aside from the Granger thing? Did they tow your rental car? Did their stadium toilets not work (or like us, did you have to climb down from nosebleed land to get to bathrooms)? Did they fire Tyrone Willingham only for him to immediately replace Bob Stoops as head coach here due to Joe C. blackmailing?

...if not, there's not much else to complain about in regards to U-Dub. They suck now and they know it and as the UO game from a few years ago proves, you can't overturn a game outcome no matter what, so VICTORY IS MINE! Ours, rather.Granger gets assaulted, and might be out for the season. The perp players for the UW weren't ejected, and will not suffer disciplinary measures, as far as I know. A little anger about that makes sense.

badger
9/18/2008, 10:13 AM
Granger gets assaulted, and might be out for the season. The perp players for the UW weren't ejected, and will not suffer disciplinary measures, as far as I know. A little anger about that makes sense.

Even Stoops doesn't sound that angry. I wonder if Granger was already in Bob's doghouse or something.

bri
9/18/2008, 10:15 AM
Bob's just showing the class that UDub clearly lacks.

Doesn't mean the fanbase can't want Husky blood for injuring a key member of our championship-contending team, tho.

badger
9/18/2008, 10:24 AM

Doesn't mean the fanbase can't want Husky blood for injuring a key member of our championship-contending team, tho.

Granger is tough. If the minimum time for him to be back in is four weeks, he'll be back in less just to pound Texas.

U-Dub will continue to lose and the players that did this to Granger will be part of the continued losing atmosphere. Granger will be BCS bowling and play for a conference championship while the U-Dub players that did this to him will sit at home for most of December and January with no game to look forward to.

In other words, Granger has so much to look forward to, whereas these guys do not. It is not worth getting upset over when they aren't anything to get upset over to begin with. They are mediocre players on a losing football team and their situation is not going to improve there.

AZSOONER
9/18/2008, 10:31 AM
Granger is tough. If the minimum time for him to be back in is four weeks, he'll be back in less just to pound Texas.

U-Dub will continue to lose and the players that did this to Granger will be part of the continued losing atmosphere. Granger will be BCS bowling and play for a conference championship while the U-Dub players that did this to him will sit at home for most of December and January with no game to look forward to.

In other words, Granger has so much to look forward to, whereas these guys do not. It is not worth getting upset over when they aren't anything to get upset over to begin with. They are mediocre players on a losing football team and their situation is not going to improve there.

If he has surgery he's out for the season.

badger
9/18/2008, 10:34 AM
DeMarcus Granger doesn't have surgery. DeMarcus Granger stares down the injury and intimidates the torn ligaments back into shape and repairs the broken bones by breathing on them.

FirstandGoal
9/18/2008, 10:56 AM

+1

Pricetag
9/18/2008, 11:26 AM
They are mediocre players on a losing football team and their situation is not going to improve there.
Plus they have to live with the fact that they are tremendous weenies for having to bum rush him like that. Don't you know that two of them decided to do something, and decided to recruit a third before they really felt solid about it?

Pieces Hit
9/18/2008, 11:49 AM
When the're riding their couch watching Granger play on Sundays they'll be like, "Yeah, I tried to end his career, belch."

badger
9/18/2008, 04:42 PM
When the're riding their couch watching Granger play on Sundays they'll be like, "Yeah, I tried to end his career, belch."

godlike Granger (nickname to be decided at a later date) will forego surgery, tee hee.

FURTHER proof that...

There is no 'ctrl' button on DeMarcus Granger's computer. DeMarcus Granger is always in control.

DeMarcus Granger can slam a revolving door.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with DeMarcus Granger.

So anyways... Granger can look forward to championship No. 8, conference championship number... um... is it 42 now? The meaning of life number? Tee hee... oh! And the Huskies that did this to him can look forward to NOTHING!

stoopified
9/18/2008, 05:33 PM

Doesn't mean the fanbase can't want Husky blood for injuring a key member of our championship-contending team, tho.True dat.

RUF/NEK N TX
9/18/2008, 06:40 PM
Working and living in Tex-*** can sometimes be brutal. All I've heard at work this week is that Granger deserved what he got, and that the animosity started in the tunnel before the game with OU (As they say 'round the office) showing a lack of class by taunting UW. B-S!!!! What happened in the tunnel had less to do with UW than it did last season. OU wanted to show the country (Especially the Big 12) that they've got their minds in the right place and that they're not coming out flat this year on the road. I loved it. A team as talented as OU is this season WITH emotion, heart and attitude has got me counting the hours 'til the next kickoff as soon as the final whistle blows. If OU comes out with that kind of emotion and attitude every game (Home AND away) for the next 11 games, it'll be one more national championship to put up on Memorial Stadium

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/18/2008, 08:20 PM
I read that UW players started coming out when OU was in process of moving through the tunnel. The tv coverage gave me the impression that OU had come back or stuck around after coming through the tunnel, just to taunt UW. The tv coverage made OU look "thuggish".

StoopTroup
9/19/2008, 11:01 AM
Hell...the score made us look thuggish. :D

AZSOONER
9/19/2008, 02:20 PM
Hell...the score made us look thuggish. :D

:)

Stoops=God
9/19/2008, 03:05 PM
I dont' know why so much is being made of this anyway. Yes, it was BS that they ganged up on him and punched him, etc....but what does this have to do with his foot? If you watch the replay, noone is wrenching around on his legs at all...I think THAT'S why Stoops isn't that upset about it...because it didn't have anything to do with his injury...coincidence.

SoonerInLubbock
9/19/2008, 03:15 PM
Here is another look at the whole situation. It's hard to see at first but when put into slow mo. It's clear these punks pulled some dirty $h%^.

I think it's funny that one of the O lineman involved is from Yakima Wa. I was born there and let me tell you, Yakima is 90% punks. Most of which belong in prison not on a football field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtXBIRVmEnk