PDA

View Full Version : Florida Marlins and OU football set to play in Dolphin Stadium on the same day?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/17/2008, 06:13 PM
If you go to the Florida Marlins website, it shows that they are scheduled to play a game against the Washington Nationals the same day that, according to soonerstats.com, OU plays the "U" in Dolphin Stadium. That could be a very cool double header for fans to watch. Baseball and football on the same day. Works for me.

Jacie
9/17/2008, 07:05 PM
It is a rare professional baseball team vs. college football team matchup that has the networks positively drooling over the buildup they are going to give it. Oklahoma is already a 3 touchdown favorite and the designated hitter rule will not be in effect.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/17/2008, 10:13 PM
It is a rare professional baseball team vs. college football team matchup that has the networks positively drooling over the buildup they are going to give it. Oklahoma is already a 3 touchdown favorite and the designated hitter rule will not be in effect.

Thank goodness. I hate the DH!!! :D

Sooner98
9/17/2008, 10:26 PM
I'm worried about this matchup. I just don't think we'll have an answer for Hanley Ramirez and Dan Uggla, and who do we have that can hit against Ricky Nolasco?