PDA

View Full Version : Please Destroy TCU

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2008, 11:43 PM
You would be doing me a huge favor since we were unable to get it done ourselves. I really detest those purple clad morons, and I hope you unleash the wrath of God upon our former SWC brethren.

I'm living vicariously through you people -- please don't let me down! The only thing that can come close to filling my heart with the joy of 77-0 against Aggie would be 77-0 against TCU. Please make it happen.

Plzkthnx.

FroggyStyle22
9/16/2008, 11:49 PM
Pa-the-tic.

But then again what should be expected from baylor?

tommieharris91
9/16/2008, 11:51 PM
It'll be awhile. The game isn't till next weekend.

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2008, 11:51 PM
It'll be awhile. The game isn't till next weekend.

I'm patient.

insuranceman_22
9/16/2008, 11:52 PM
Sicem, you always surprise me......we got your back on this one......Bob probably has a little revenge on his mind from the last time.

hfrog94
9/22/2008, 02:44 PM
Sicem; needs to be concentrating on his Bears and not worry about the HFrogs. Bob has more than revenge on his mind. He needs to figure out how the Frogs have owned the Big 12 in their recent meetings. In the last ten years, Sooners have lost 2 games at home and TCU was one of them. I would also encourage him to read the story of David and Goliath.

silverwheels
9/22/2008, 02:46 PM
I can't guarantee that we'll destroy TCU, but I can guarantee that someone will win on Saturday.

CK Sooner
9/22/2008, 02:47 PM
Sicem; needs to be concentrating on his Bears and not worry about the HFrogs. Bob has more than revenge on his mind. He needs to figure out how the Frogs have owned the Big 12 in their recent meetings. In the last ten years, Sooners have lost 2 games at home and TCU was one of them. I would also encourage him to read the story of David and Goliath.

Why are you red?

:D

badger
9/22/2008, 02:49 PM

Soooooo... since TCU owns the Big 12, would that make you David or Goliath?

(and lol @ a TCU fan making a biblical reference)

Ok, I just read the story of David and Goliath (Wikipedia to the rescue) and since Goliath is the giant and hero of the army, and since TCU is the Big 12 killer, that makes YOU Goliath and US David.

Get ready to get pelted with a stone, froggie boy :D

Cheshire Bear.
9/22/2008, 02:51 PM

I find the fact that this guy thinks TCU has an actual chance to beat you guys hilarious.

OU - 49
TCU - 13

Civicus_Sooner
9/22/2008, 02:55 PM

We will not be breaking in a new QB or depending on any freshman when you come to town this time frog.

NormanPride
9/22/2008, 02:55 PM
TCU eked out a win against us in our worst year with their best year. This year we are good and they have beaten up on Popcorn.

However, we have learned from our previous mistakes: Do not mock the Christian God.

SteelClip49
9/22/2008, 02:58 PM
it's the 70 year anniversary of the Horned Frogs only national title.....4-0 right now and a potential BCS buster; WELL THAT ENDS THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

rondog79
9/22/2008, 03:03 PM
sweet revenge, like i said in a previous post NOBODY comes in OUr house and beats us without a serious beatdown by us in the next meeting.

KantoSooner
9/22/2008, 03:46 PM
I think we need to bring Roy D's '55 gallon drum of whupass'. And pour it all over 'em.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2008, 03:59 PM
you guys lay off of sic....

badger
9/22/2008, 04:28 PM

Yeah! Baylor fans among the many that haven't had the joyous, momentous, etc. moment of finally beating us, so be nice to him!

:D:D:D:D:D

swardboy
9/22/2008, 04:29 PM

Yeah...he's our favorite Babatist....

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2008, 04:30 PM
amen..

Widescreen
9/22/2008, 04:32 PM
sweet revenge, like i said in a previous post NOBODY comes in OUr house and beats us without a serious beatdown by us in the next meeting.

Good point. OSU is the only other team to beat us at home under Stoops and guess what the score was the next time they came to town?

52-9

CK Sooner
9/22/2008, 04:50 PM
Good point. OSU is the only other team to beat us at home under Stoops and guess what the score was the next time they came to town?

52-9

That would be nice.

The Maestro
9/22/2008, 04:54 PM
Proud TCU fans...remember you also lost at home to John Blake.

'Nuff said.

Salt City Sooner
9/22/2008, 05:14 PM
With LT in their backfield.

NOW, 'nuff said. :D

The Maestro
9/22/2008, 05:15 PM
With LT in their backfield.

NOW, 'nuff said. :D

Touche! Nice touch!

soonersam
9/22/2008, 05:21 PM
21-yard pass from Pat Fletcher to Chris Blocker

Nuff Said!

CK Sooner
9/22/2008, 05:22 PM
Fletcha!!!

The Maestro
9/22/2008, 05:24 PM
Oh, come on. EVERYONE knows the highlight of that game was when Freeman stripped a game ending interception from the TCU player and kept the game alive for the game winning field goal. I can't believe how pathetic being an OU fan was back then. Me and my crew rushed the field at TCU after the game. For a 10-9 win. At TCU.

Times have changed.

Sooner98
9/22/2008, 05:37 PM
The score was 9-0 with like, three minutes left or so. I, along with hordes of other OU fans, had seen enough, and were streaming for the exits at that point. I had to listen to the finish on the radio in the car, on the way back to the hotel. :mad:

SOONERnTx
9/22/2008, 06:07 PM
Purple is GAY, unless your Adrian Peterson!

SoonerProphet
9/22/2008, 06:13 PM
Heh, that game was awesome. Rushed over to the White Elephant Saloon to chuckle at my bro, a TCU alumni.

And Sic, you know TCU should be in the Big12 and the Anne Richard Bears living large in Conference USA.

bluedogok
9/22/2008, 09:10 PM
And Sic, you know TCU should be in the Big12 and the Anne Richard Bears living large in Conference USA.
It really had more to do with Lt. Gov. Bob Bullock (Baylor Law grad and the real seat of power in Texas) than it did Richards.

soonersam
9/22/2008, 09:14 PM
It really had more to do with Lt. Gov. Bob Bullock (Baylor Law grad and the real seat of power in Texas) than it did Richards.

Its stills come down to the fact that Texas and their friends we're part of such a great traditon rich conference that it could just go away like it never was.... Oh, The pride of the SWC!

soonersam
9/22/2008, 09:30 PM
Oh, come on. EVERYONE knows the highlight of that game was when Freeman stripped a game ending interception from the TCU player and kept the game alive for the game winning field goal. I can't believe how pathetic being an OU fan was back then. Me and my crew rushed the field at TCU after the game. For a 10-9 win. At TCU.

Times have changed.

Your crew couldnt jump a wall and rush the field. That was a night game and I've seen you and the "crew" on game days! Maybe Boones and youself carrying Mack towards the stupid horn on a trailer is more like it.

KingDavid
9/22/2008, 10:24 PM
We will win by at least 4 touchdowns.

SoonerDood
9/22/2008, 11:40 PM
TCU eked out a win against us in our worst year with their best year. This year we are good and they have beaten up on Popcorn.

However, we have learned from our previous mistakes: Do not mock the Christian God.

Indeed. We have learned. Nothing more from me on this.

badger
9/22/2008, 11:45 PM
All right. You guys deserve a diversion.

Ladies and Gentlemen (actually just gents)... the TCU Showgirls! (http://www.showgirls.tcu.edu/roster.htm)

:rolleyes: And not only that, OU boys, the men are inferior at TCU. A girl there said so! (http://www.tcudailyskiff.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=acedb0da-374d-4789-a1a3-e2ff47c2ad90)

Ok, end diversion. So glad to be a Sooner and not a frog :D

Zing
9/23/2008, 02:44 AM

Wow, lots of responses. Nice trolling.

Srsly, though, whether or not a fan focuses on his team doesn't mean anything. The coaches coach the players who play the games regardless of how (keep a straight face, now...) much their fans are concentrating.

ousooners182
9/23/2008, 03:18 AM
aahhh i hope we win by at least 35 and i will down a fifth of vodka chased by 4 bottles of robitussin!

sooneron
9/23/2008, 08:31 AM
All right. You guys deserve a diversion.

Ladies and Gentlemen (actually just gents)... the TCU Showgirls! (http://www.showgirls.tcu.edu/roster.htm)

Wow, I like how almost all of them are on their knees. I bet they pray a lot! yep, that's it praying...:texan:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2008, 08:35 AM
aahhh i hope we win by at least 35 and i will down a fifth of vodka chased by 4 bottles of robitussin!

better take it easy on the 'tussin

boomermagic
9/23/2008, 08:37 AM
We will win by at least 4 touchdowns.

I hope you are right.. I think we will win but they do have a pretty good defense..

CobraKai
9/23/2008, 09:24 AM

David v. Goliath is the exception that proves the rule. The reason why people have been telling the David v. Goliath story for the last 3000 years is that without intervention from God, David would have been killed. The other 1,000,000 times in history a David has gone up against a Goliath, the David gets squashed, metaphorically speaking. I like our odds.

stoopified
9/23/2008, 09:32 AM

52-9%2-9 sounds good to me.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2008, 09:37 AM
I would also encourage him to read the story of David and Goliath.

I guess somebody is gonna get their head cut off?

Jason White's Third Knee
9/23/2008, 09:54 AM
Last time we played TCU did we have a young line and rookie qb? 5 fumbles or something like that. I forget, but this isn't the same team as last time and I say we roll. I don't predict many *** whippings, but this one should look like the first 3 games.

CK Sooner
9/23/2008, 09:58 AM
Last time we played TCU did we have a young line and rookie qb? 5 fumbles or something like that. I forget, but this isn't the same team as last time and I say we roll. I don't predict many *** whippings, but this one should look like the first 3 games.

4 turnovers, 3 fumbles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=252460201

captain_surly
9/23/2008, 11:46 AM

Times have changed.

Listening to Bob call that play on the radio was amazing. I knew one of two things had happened, either we had the ball back or people from Mars had landed in Fort Worth.

Like you I was estatic when we won. About 30 minutes later was when I knew Boo had to go.

TCU Penguin
9/23/2008, 01:19 PM
You would be doing me a huge favor since we were unable to get it done ourselves. I really detest those purple clad morons, and I hope you unleash the wrath of God upon our former SWC brethren.

I'm living vicariously through you people -- please don't let me down! The only thing that can come close to filling my heart with the joy of 77-0 against Aggie would be 77-0 against TCU. Please make it happen.

Plzkthnx.

Not going to happen. I can't believe a pathetic Baylor fan is asking the even more pathetic Sooners for help.

Big Red Ron
9/23/2008, 01:23 PM
Not going to happen. I can't believe a pathetic Baylor fan is asking the even more pathetic Sooners for help.heh

badger
9/23/2008, 01:24 PM
How to Kill a Penguin (http://www.howtokillapenguin.com/)

angelo'sfrog
9/23/2008, 01:49 PM

TCU started 6 players on D that year who were either sophs or freshmen and only returned 2 starters on their O-line. Check the link. There was plenty of inexperience to go around.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2005/sub/previews/tcu.htm

You are right though in pinning the loss on your line. We won the game because we dominated the line of scrimmage on D.

Your strength this year may be your O-line. However, our D-line and LBs is our strength again. Probably better at NT and DT than we've been since Bob Lily was wearing purple. And Jerry Hughes may be as good as Tommy Blake was before all is said and done. At LB, two of the top three that played in '05 are now seniors and are considerably better than they were in 05. Phillips is one of the best in the country.

I really think that our D is good enough to hang with you guys. Now, the offense worries me because it hasn't been consistent or balance enough. I don't think we'll be able to control the line of scrimmage on offense enough to run the ball as much as the coaches like and we haven't been consistent passing the ball other than in the dink and dunk game. My hope for winning the game rests on getting turnovers and a short field for the offense.

Good luck after this Saturday.

OKLA21FAN
9/23/2008, 01:52 PM
Not going to happen. I can't believe a pathetic Baylor fan is asking the even more pathetic Sooners for help.

however, just remember that 'pathetic Baylor fan' has BCS conference "scoreboard" :pop:

angelo'sfrog
9/23/2008, 01:57 PM
however, just remember that 'pathetic Baylor fan' has BCS conference "scoreboard"

And ten years of azzwhippings to show for it.

KingBarry
9/23/2008, 01:58 PM
David v. Goliath is the exception that proves the rule. The reason why people have been telling the David v. Goliath story for the last 3000 years is that without intervention from God, David would have been killed. The other 1,000,000 times in history a David has gone up against a Goliath, the David gets squashed, metaphorically speaking. I like our odds.

Always metaphorically speaking, and sometimes literally speaking. On Saturday, I expect a metaphorical squashing, but accept that a literal might also occur.

CK Sooner
9/23/2008, 01:58 PM

Your name is ghey.

OKLA21FAN
9/23/2008, 01:59 PM

its all about the size of your pond

angelo'sfrog
9/23/2008, 02:07 PM
its all about the size of your pond

Then why don't y'all join the SEC? That's a bigger pond than the Big 12. Not afraid of the big bad Gators or Tigers are you?

Big Red Ron
9/23/2008, 02:10 PM
Then why don't y'all join the SEC? That's a bigger pond than the Big 12. Not afraid of the big bad Gators or Tigers are you?weak, the sec is no better than the Big XII.

OKLA21FAN
Then why don't y'all join the SEC? That's a bigger pond than the Big 12. Not afraid of the big bad Gators or Tigers are you?
OUr pond is just fine

you can actually see it, but stick with that little puddle that dries up between rains.

any Frog should know that.

CK Sooner

:mad:

Widescreen
9/23/2008, 02:14 PM
Heh. Angelo'sfrog went from 2 green to 11 red with 1 negspek from me. :D

CK Sooner
9/23/2008, 02:15 PM
Heh. Angelo'sfrog went from 2 green to 11 red with 1 negspek from me. :D

I would have, but I specker is REALLY small.

Big Red Ron
9/23/2008, 02:17 PM
Heh. Angelo'sfrog went from 2 green to 11 red with 1 negspek from me. :DWell, and two from me. :D

angelo'sfrog
9/23/2008, 02:20 PM
Heh. Angelo'sfrog went from 2 green to 11 red with 1 negspek from me

Where do I collect my prize? Seriously, I started a civil conversation about football and somehow it all went downhill from there. I blame it on the Bear or the Bear Lover whichever it was.

NormanPride
9/23/2008, 02:23 PM
Bear... Bear****er! Do you need assistance?!

SoonerInLubbock
9/23/2008, 02:53 PM
Soooooo... since TCU owns the Big 12, would that make you David or Goliath?

(and lol @ a TCU fan making a biblical reference)

Ok, I just read the story of David and Goliath (Wikipedia to the rescue) and since Goliath is the giant and hero of the army, and since TCU is the Big 12 killer, that makes YOU Goliath and US David.

Get ready to get pelted with a stone, froggie boy :D

Interesting take...Makes sense to me,:D