PDA

View Full Version : The WAAAAAAY too early BCS NC Game prediction thread.

8timechamps
9/16/2008, 10:24 PM
Right now, it's hard for me to think that USC will lose a game this season. Of course, I didn't think they would lose one last season either.

If you just look at the schedules, and predict the games that they should win, I don't see a single game on their schedule that they shouldn't win.

Not to mention that the PAC 10 is either the dumbest bunch of a holes for not having a conference title game, or they are the smartest bunch of a holes for not having a conference title game.

So, if I put USC in the title game, who goes in next?

If I put the cart waaaay before the horse, I pick OU. However, with each passing week, I think Mizzou may be for real this season, and the Big XII CCG could be for a spot in the BCS title game.

Having watched almost all of the SEC power teams this season. And, as much as I hate saying it, the SEC is the best conference top to bottom. Factoring in that information, I don't see any SEC team going undefeated, and if one does, maybe they deserve to be in the BCS title game.

Utah and BYU are going to be on the outside looking in. One of these teams may be this year's BCS buster, but not in the title bout.

Here's one other thought...If USC slips just one week, not a loss, just a close win over an outmatched team, and OU continues to dominate, I think we jump them in the polls. In that case, we sit in the drivers seat.

Of course, all of this is just horse**** until the games are played.

BudSooner
9/16/2008, 10:32 PM
If I put the cart waaaay before the horse, I pick OU.

Well, this is an OU board...if you picked Nevada then I would have had to neg spek ya.

crap, nevermind. ;)

8timechamps
9/16/2008, 10:40 PM
Well, this is an OU board...if you picked Nevada then I would have had to neg spek ya.

crap, nevermind. ;)

I have us in the NC game every year....even back in the 90's.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/16/2008, 11:00 PM
If last year's college football season taught us anything, it's that anything can happen on a given day. It's way too early to be even thinking about the BCS title game; it's better to take things one game at a time. I know that sounds cliched, but it's true. Gotta worry about TCU before we even think about January in South Florida.

8timechamps
9/17/2008, 09:35 AM
It's way too early to be even thinking about the BCS title game

Thus the name of the thread.

Pieces Hit
9/17/2008, 09:42 AM
A fact about condoms:

they occasionally break.

Soonermagik
9/17/2008, 09:46 AM
If I'm being 100% honest I think we will drop one game. Most likely we will lose a close one to Texas, Okie Lite or Missouri in the Big 12 title game. It's just really hard to show up every week. Even if we run the table we would most likely have to face a strong USC team.

I hope I end up being wrong and we win it all, but that's hard to do.

8timechamps
9/17/2008, 10:24 AM
I've got the kid down the street in for the Heisman 2014.

Sorru jaux, I've got my 8 year old neighbor's yet-to-be conceived child in 2046.