PDA

View Full Version : When will OU/TX tickets be mailed?

SwitzerIsMyKing
9/16/2008, 12:44 PM
It seems like they should be arriving soon.

microcap52
9/16/2008, 01:13 PM
:gary: I called the ticket office last week and they said tix go out this week

Collier11
9/16/2008, 01:28 PM
if anyone can find me an OU ringtone that'd be great

badger
9/16/2008, 01:29 PM
Are we still taking preorders on Ruf-Nek shotguns?

SwitzerIsMyKing
9/16/2008, 02:48 PM
I want an ruf-nek shotgun, please advise.

SOONERnTx
9/16/2008, 03:01 PM
I want tickets, screw a shotgun.

badger
9/16/2008, 03:14 PM
Advisory: Ruf-Neks, now owned and operated by the OU Athletic Department, now require an athletics-for-academics donation for game-used Ruf-Nek shotguns, rather than the usual fundraiser the group used in the past. According to anonymous inside sources, these athletics-for-academics donations are part of the scholarships-to-substitute-falling-state-funding-failures-for-the-future.

stoopified
9/16/2008, 03:29 PM
What about RRS tickets?

badger
9/16/2008, 03:45 PM
What about RRS tickets?

Advisory No. 2: RRS tickets are no longer available. RRR tickets, however, are only available by meeting the following criteria. Those who desire RRR tickets must meet at least one criterion of the following criteria to be eligible to purchase RRR tickets.

(1) Must have building, department or college named after self or have member of immediate family with such a name.

(2) Must be in possession of at least four, preferably five stars via the scout or the rival dot coms. Those in possession of three stars or less may still be eligible if they are on the recruiting watch lists of the opposing school... and acquire tickets from them.

(3) Must be in possession of at least four, preferably five figures of cash available for donation to the athletics-for-academics funds. Those in possession of three figures or less available for donation may still be eligible if they like long walks on the ramps and don't mind thin, high altitude air.

Should you meet at least one criterion of the above criteria, you are eligible for face value tickets... plus $1,000 each.

tee hee, I got to use the word "criterion" :D

mojorisen2014
9/16/2008, 04:38 PM
I need 4 together if anybody wants to sell theirs.