PDA

View Full Version : How good is TCU ?

boomermagic
9/16/2008, 11:36 AM
I'm wondering if Their qb is any good who is he ?

CK Sooner
9/16/2008, 11:38 AM
He has 1 passing touchdown and the rest are all rushing.

I think we will beat them by 20+.

If we are not playing to our potential, there is a chance of an upset.

boomermagic
9/16/2008, 11:41 AM

I think we will beat them by 20+.

If we are not playing to our potential, there is a chance of an upset.

Thanks, I am not terribly concerned about it as long as we come to play but Ya never know..

CK Sooner
9/16/2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks, I am not terribly concerned about it as long as we come to play but Ya never know..

Exactly.

soonerpike697
9/16/2008, 11:48 AM
I'm wondering if Their qb is any good who is he ?

I live in Dallas I was talking to some of their fans and some friends of mine who are alum and they don't seem very confident. They were riding high before the season started but they all seem to think this will not be that productive of a year for them...

OUMallen
9/16/2008, 11:55 AM

Either they've been waiting to unveil a devastating aerial assault...or we absolutely dominate this game from start to finish. :pop:

badger
9/16/2008, 11:59 AM
TCU 31, Stanford 14
TCU 67, Stephen F. Austin 7
TCU 26, New Mexico 3

Hmm... 3-0, eh? And yes, they doo have an opponent, they doo... it's name is smoo :D

Stanford... is not good. Their lone win comes at home against Oregon State, which is also 1-2 (their win is against Hawaii). The (other) OSU game was a 10 point come-from-behind, so take that win with a grain of sea salt.

SFA beat Langston 56-19, so perhaps on a quality scale this opponent was a little higher than... say.. Chatt. However, there's a reason losses to I-AA's (Championship Subdivision makes them sound better than they really are) merit a one-way ticket to ESPN's Bottom 10.

New Mexico... Los Lobos... I think we all cried a little on the inside when they beat Stoops Jr. 36-28 last weekend, especially after Texas A&M (Arkansas State > aTm) already beat New Mex the week before. Yet another 1-2 opponent. Woot. However, it is good to note the horny frogs only scored 26 in that game. Az and aTm both scored 28. Different circumstances, yes, but proof that a little bit of D - something none of TCU's opponents have thus far - will shut down the frogmen.

I'm ranting. Here, have a prediction:

OU: 55
TCU: 14

... heh. :O

Flagstaffsooner
9/16/2008, 12:03 PM
They scare me at home.
http://www.soonerstats.com/football/series/details.cfm?OppID=68

Widescreen
9/16/2008, 12:18 PM
Heh. They come in on a 2-game winning streak in Norman. So they've got scoreboard.

GHOB SOONER
9/16/2008, 01:49 PM
We are going to take them seriously. If we stay focused we will see about the same results as the first three games.

VA Sooner
9/16/2008, 08:20 PM
Take them seriously, get a lot of practice for the defense. Just wish they had a passing quarterback to give our young secondary a workout. Oh well... more people to rotate in Granger's absence. Got to love our depth on the line!