olevetonahill
9/16/2008, 06:13 AM
Concur.

LF

TY
Back In the Day I tangled with a few Of the Bastards . :mad:

Hot Rod
9/16/2008, 07:54 AM
Can you imagine them trying to give the eulogy over the noise of all them cycles?

C&CDean
9/16/2008, 08:35 AM
I'm just happy to see some normal biker vs. biker **** in the news instead of the usual, everyday, common "urban drive-by shooting kills 3 year old girl."

olevetonahill
9/16/2008, 01:39 PM
I'm just happy to see some normal biker vs. biker **** in the news instead of the usual, everyday, common "urban drive-by shooting kills 3 year old girl."

Then you wouldnt wanta see the News in todays Poteau paper :mad:

C&CDean
9/16/2008, 02:37 PM
Prolly not. I'm tired of seeing kids getting hurt. Bikers or gang bangers shooting each other doesn't bother me, innocent kids getting hurt by stupid people does.

olevetonahill
9/16/2008, 03:50 PM
Prolly not. I'm tired of seeing kids getting hurt. Bikers or gang bangers shooting each other doesn't bother me, innocent kids getting hurt by stupid people does.

Lets just it was a 6 yr Old and Her Dad went to Jail .:mad:

C&CDean
9/16/2008, 03:53 PM
Lets just it was a 6 yr Old and Her Dad is going straight to hell .:mad:

fixed

olevetonahill
9/16/2008, 03:54 PM
fixed

Tru Dat .
Id Love to get My hands around that ****ers Neck .

KingBarry
9/16/2008, 04:30 PM
Tru Dat .
Id Love to get My hands around that ****ers Neck .

What the F is wrong with people. We need more justice, OleVet style.

stoopified
9/16/2008, 05:43 PM
What the F is wrong with people. We need more justice, OleVet style.

Second that.

StoopTroup
9/16/2008, 07:05 PM
It's beyond the point of OVJ :D

Olevet Juice

Olevet Justice...lol

Folks get sued for defending themselves...that is if they aren't prosecuted too.

It's just sad.

Also...I'm not doing real well with RIP threads today.

Jerk
9/16/2008, 07:36 PM
Mongols are among the worst of the worst.

They got tangled up with the mexican mafia in California and chewed them up like a pit bull on a kitten.

9/16/2008, 08:52 PM
OK, I skimmed the article once through and didn't catch what he did... if it involved hurting children, then I'm all cool with him being toast. Did the Hell's Angels do something wrong recently? I know they had their worthless moments long ago, but I honestly thought they were all but extinct these days.

Not trying to illicite sympathy for them, but just curious what happened. ??

(edit) did a bit of research and didn't realize they were putting innocent folks in danger with their gang-style pi$$ing contests. Eh... as long as they stick to killing each other, i'm still good with it.

olevetonahill
9/16/2008, 10:55 PM
OK, I skimmed the article once through and didn't catch what he did... if it involved hurting children, then I'm all cool with him being toast. Did the Hell's Angels do something wrong recently? I know they had their worthless moments long ago, but I honestly thought they were all but extinct these days.

(edit) did a bit of research and didn't realize they were putting innocent folks in danger with their gang-style pi$$ing contests. Eh... as long as they stick to killing each other, i'm still good with it.

They are worthless POS , Trust me
Like i said I tangled with a few , Got My asz Hurt, But those 3 were Worse Off . Nuff said Cause Of that statue Law thingy that dont ever expire .:mad:

KingBarry
9/19/2008, 02:14 AM

To clarify, my post calling for "OleVet" justice was primarily aimed at the Poteau situation, but if others deserve it, then by all means have at it.

SicEmBaylor
9/19/2008, 03:38 AM
I am not a fan of bikers.

9/19/2008, 07:56 AM
SHOCKING!!!

yermom
9/19/2008, 09:27 AM
I am not a fan of bikers.

apparently it's mutual :D

StoopTroup
9/19/2008, 09:46 AM
Evidently....by SicEm standards....I've just joined the Hell's Angels.

Wonder who they'll make me snuffout first? :D ;)

SicEmBaylor
9/19/2008, 12:55 PM
Evidently....by SicEm standards....I've just joined the Hell's Angels.

Wonder who they'll make me snuffout first? :D ;)

They've already tried to get me once! Bring it on!

StoopTroup
9/19/2008, 01:08 PM
They've already tried to get me once! Bring it on!

Heh. Green.