PDA

View Full Version : I'm hungry.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2008, 04:44 PM
I'm thinking unwashed, illegal mexicans will feed me tonight. I will drink in the bounty of their mexican barley and hops and feast on their sweat dripped beef and tortillas rolled by the calloused hands of oppression.

C&CDean
9/15/2008, 04:50 PM
Dude, you're making me hungry.

olevetonahill
9/15/2008, 05:03 PM
HMMMM beaner Buritos and beer . What times supper ?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2008, 05:07 PM
Just as soon as my pretty little blonde headed Sooner girl gets home.

Good thing she ain't afraid of hard work, she just may have to roll me home by the time I'm done.

Mixer!
9/15/2008, 05:32 PM
...and topped off with some MNF?

IN!

StoopTroup
9/15/2008, 07:58 PM
...and topped off with some MNF?

IN!

Can't believe I forgot the game was on.

Thanks Mixer.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/thealice/kiss_lips.jpg

bluedogok
9/15/2008, 08:16 PM
We made Indian Taco's, my wife's new favorite, she had never had them before a week ago. When we were up there over July 4th we made a stop at Crest and I saw some fry bread mix and bought some. It ended up in the pantry and I saw it the other day so we made some. They're almost as good as her homemade tortillas.

Oh yeah, we have the game on the big screen, if the Cowboys are on my wife is watching. I had to move the Red Sox-Rays game to the small screen.

olevetonahill
9/15/2008, 08:25 PM
We made Indian Taco's, my wife's new favorite, she had never had them before a week ago. When we were up there over July 4th we made a stop at Crest and I saw some fry bread mix and bought some. It ended up in the pantry and I saw it the other day so we made some. They're almost as good as her homemade tortillas.

Oh yeah, we have the game on the big screen, if the Cowboys are on my wife is watching. I had to move the Red Sox-Rays game to the small screen.

Are Indian tacos better than Beaner Buritos ?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2008, 08:26 PM
Not as good as the big ol' nuggets of awesome I had.

Who knew Sand Springs, Oklahoma was the mecca of dirty mexican awesomeness?

olevetonahill
9/15/2008, 08:32 PM
Not as good as the big ol' nuggets of awesome I had.

Who knew Sand Springs, Oklahoma was the mecca of dirty mexican awesomeness?

I bet Indian Tacos arnt as Greasy tho .:D

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2008, 08:38 PM
They don't work as hard, either.