PDA

View Full Version : seriously disappointed in husky stadium

PDXsooner
9/14/2008, 11:05 PM
seattle is a beautiful city and UW is a beautiful campus. however, did anyone else think that stadium was an absolute piece of crap? the track puts you a mile away from the action, there is rust and paint chipping away all over and the bleachers had divets and chipped paint everywhere. the scoreboard sucked, and what was up with the random dugouts along the side of the field? and no one sits in the first four rows because you can't see over the player's heads!

with all the money and resources there, UW needs to start upgrading -- they're falling behind in the facilities category!

Soonerinatex
9/14/2008, 11:25 PM
seattle is a beautiful city and UW is a beautiful campus. however, did anyone else think that stadium was an absolute piece of crap? the track puts you a mile away from the action, there is rust and paint chipping away all over and the bleachers had divets and chipped paint everywhere. the scoreboard sucked, and what was up with the random dugouts along the side of the field? and no one sits in the first four rows because you can't see over the player's heads!

with all the money and resources there, UW needs to start upgrading -- they're falling behind in the facilities category!

I think their cheerleaders gnaw on the railings and eat paint chips between plays (the guy cheerleaders that is..)

Salt City Sooner
9/15/2008, 12:04 AM

The thing's 88 years old. Don't think I'd be expecting too much from that other than the scenery.

soonersweetie
9/15/2008, 12:06 AM
I agree. I remember walking into the stadium and thinking, this is supposed to be the most beautiful setting in all of college football? I just don't get it.

It was ok, but it certainly doesn't compare to Owen Field or the history and beauty of the Rose Bowl (with the mountains in the background). And I haven't been there, but I can't imagine Husky Stadium is supposed to be nicer than the Big House in Michigan, or some of the other more majestic stadiums that escape me now.

Bathrooms were very disappointing as well, I think there were 10 stalls for the women.

It did seem like the UW band was very courteous to our Pride members. It looked like they came over and visited and brought them snacks, etc. I thought that was a nice gesture.

yermom
9/15/2008, 02:58 AM
i liked being in the shade and the view of the bay and the mountains was nice

i was in the upper deck and it was pretty cool. if you were around the band, it wouldn't have been near as good looking over the track, etc...

KingBarry
9/15/2008, 03:22 AM
I agree. I remember walking into the stadium and thinking, this is supposed to be the most beautiful setting in all of college football? I just don't get it.

It was ok, but it certainly doesn't compare to Owen Field or the history and beauty of the Rose Bowl (with the mountains in the background). And I haven't been there, but I can't imagine Husky Stadium is supposed to be nicer than the Big House in Michigan, or some of the other more majestic stadiums that escape me now.

Bathrooms were very disappointing as well, I think there were 10 stalls for the women.

It did seem like the UW band was very courteous to our Pride members. It looked like they came over and visited and brought them snacks, etc. I thought that was a nice gesture.

Well, it has been a while, but the UW band was great to us in the Pride at the Orange Bowl. They were behind us lined up for the parade, and they just wanted to hang out and get to know us. We never had an opportunity to go out with them or anything like that, as we were staying miles and miles apart, but I remember them just being extremely friendly.

Of course, the game royally sucked and they threw a flag on the Sooner Schooner. The Sooner Schooner! What did those little ponies ever do to anyone?

And their poms were fabulous! That still sticks in my mind.

swardboy
9/15/2008, 07:33 AM
<homer simpson> mmmmmmmm......poms<homer simpson>

Oldnslo
9/15/2008, 10:50 AM
Best Gameday Experience Evar.

I had a great meal beforehand--the Thai Scallops were OMG good at Yarborough's. Then the boatride over to the stadium was a wonderful time. Met some great fans. After we docked, some Husky fans gave me wings and beer. And the boatride back to the hotel was, again, wonderful. Pretty good game, too.

And I got to buddy it up with Dan, the Big 12 Commish. Nice guy.

So, yeah, the stadium needs more than a coat of paint. But it was still a great day.

Sooner24
9/15/2008, 11:22 AM
i liked being in the shade and the view of the bay and the mountains was nice

i was in the upper deck and it was pretty cool. if you were around the band, it wouldn't have been near as good looking over the track, etc...

That's where we were and the view was breathtaking. I have never been nor do I expect to ever be anywhere that compares to that. When you can sea Mt Rainier from your seats it's pretty special.

Sooner24
9/15/2008, 11:26 AM
Best Gameday Experience Evar.

I had a great meal beforehand--the Thai Scallops were OMG good at Yarborough's. Then the boatride over to the stadium was a wonderful time. Met some great fans. After we docked, some Husky fans gave me wings and beer. And the boatride back to the hotel was, again, wonderful. Pretty good game, too.

And I got to buddy it up with Dan, the Big 12 Commish. Nice guy.

So, yeah, the stadium needs more than a coat of paint. But it was still a great day.

+1

The boat ride to the stadium was fantastic. As a matter of fact if you didn't take a boat to the stadium you missed half the game day experience. They took us around showed us Bill Gates home and we could see Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker from the lake. The ride back after the game with the Seattle skyline and the Space Needle all lite up was like nothing I had ever seen.

By far the most fun I have ever had on an away game football trip.

PDXsooner
9/15/2008, 12:09 PM
the setting can't be beat, and the city is awesome, i'm simply talking about the stadium, the actual structure.

IronHorseSooner
9/15/2008, 12:39 PM
+1

The boat ride to the stadium was fantastic. As a matter of fact if you didn't take a boat to the stadium you missed half the game day experience. They took us around showed us Bill Gates home and we could see Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker from the lake. The ride back after the game with the Seattle skyline and the Space Needle all lite up was like nothing I had ever seen.

By far the most fun I have ever had on an away game football trip.

I am surprised you could see Mt. Baker from there. For the entire time I was up there (1999-2001), I could never see it. Seattle is a nice experience, and a beautiful landscape- Puget Sound, Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic Mountains- can't beat it.

Soonermagik
9/15/2008, 12:47 PM
I would say we should steal them like we stole the Sonics due to another crappy facility, but after seeing them play they can stay in Warshington. ;)

yermom
9/15/2008, 12:51 PM
that's kinda what i was thinking about the Seahawks

Sooner24
9/15/2008, 12:54 PM
I am surprised you could see Mt. Baker from there. For the entire time I was up there (1999-2001), I could never see it. Seattle is a nice experience, and a beautiful landscape- Puget Sound, Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic Mountains- can't beat it.

When we were at the Space Needle on Thursday they said it was only the 16th day since Jan. 1 that you could see Mt. Baker. The guy piloting the boat said it was only the third time he had ever seen Mt. Baker from the lake and how really rare it was.

Sooner24
9/15/2008, 12:56 PM
the setting can't be beat, and the city is awesome, i'm simply talking about the stadium, the actual structure.

The upper deck was fine. They had new aluminum benches up there. The restsooms were run down up there but for the most part the upper deck was okay.

colleyvillesooner
9/15/2008, 02:20 PM
Sat right by the band. Wooden bleachers were a tad uncomfortable, and sitting that low kinda sucks, but having the team play like that on the road was worth it.

OKLA21FAN
9/15/2008, 02:27 PM
Sat right by the band. Wooden bleachers were a tad uncomfortable, and sitting that low kinda sucks, but having the team play like that on the road was worth it.

I remember the wooden bleachers in the south endzone at Owen field back in the 70s.........

good times!

westcoast_sooner
9/15/2008, 02:37 PM
I sat up in the nosebleed seats and have absolutely no complaints. I could see the action on the whole field, the upper part of the stadium seemed pretty new - the views were amazing.

I rode over to the game on a boat owned by a friend of my niece - tailgated all afternoon.

One more thing. All of the UW fans I met that had been to Norman a couple of years ago said that the OU fans were the absolute best. IMO, they returned the favor. I was at the Oregon game a couple of years ago and wasn't treated nearly as well.

What a great experience.

colleyvillesooner
9/15/2008, 02:48 PM
I agree. I heard the same thing from MANY UW fans.

Everyone has their drunk student ahole fans, but overall, treated very nicely.

BigRedJed
9/15/2008, 02:56 PM
Udub fans were nice folks when they traveled here, at least in my experience. Same with Oregon. Actually, the people in that part of the country are about the friendliest of any part other than around here, IMO.

soonerpike697
9/15/2008, 03:27 PM

I agree it looked pretty cool from the outside and the inside was pretty underwhelming. As for the fans I met a lot of nice people and a few jerkoffs but all in all the fans were pretty cool. I was actually not very impressed with the Seattle night life though, every bar I ended up in was pretty dead. I had more fun partying in Portland the night before...

BigRedJed
9/15/2008, 03:38 PM
Portland > Seattle. Srsly.

birddog
9/15/2008, 03:46 PM

and it's not even close. every time i went to seattle for some late night music, or whatnot, it was D.E.D. beautiful place but not much going on. how many times can you go to pike market?

i think the music scene has made a huge leap to portland in the last ten years.

Jeronimo
9/15/2008, 05:11 PM
i went to the debacle in oregon too. most fans were curious bout how loud we thought theyre stadium was and if we drove or flew. I told them we flew, and "jason white is right there, go ask him".

btw, jason said nothing will ever be louder than at aTm in 2004.

most were pretty quick to point out after that game that they wanted to win but not like that. they agreed with the bad calls. there were some that acted a fool but nothing worth kickin anyones butt over.

PDXsooner
9/15/2008, 05:17 PM
most oregon fans are cool, but if you let the jerkoffs on message boards create your opinion, you'll hate them all.

soonerpike697
9/15/2008, 05:43 PM

Hey man Seattle is a beautiful place but I was not impressed by the night life we bar hopped around and we settled for this weird pool hall that was also part dance floor and that place got kind of fun after a while but the night life wasn't happening. Portland on the other hand we went to a few different bars and they were all hoppin...

OUMonster
9/15/2008, 05:45 PM
I didn't think anything bad about the stadium other than the track around the field which takes away from the sport people really care about. The UW campus is also one of the best I've ever seen even without the surrounding geography outside the campus.

BigRedJed
9/15/2008, 05:46 PM

BigRedJed
9/15/2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I'm not dogging Seattle. I like it, just not nearly as much as Portland. It's a lot like Austin (Portland) vs. Dallas (Seattle). Sorry for those here who can't see Austin without factoring UT sports into the equation. Seattle's a great place with lots to do, but Portland is just a cooler city.

bluedogok
9/15/2008, 07:09 PM
I agree it looked pretty cool from the outside and the inside was pretty underwhelming. As for the fans I met a lot of nice people and a few jerkoffs but all in all the fans were pretty cool. I was actually not very impressed with the Seattle night life though, every bar I ended up in was pretty dead. I had more fun partying in Portland the night before...

and it's not even close. every time i went to seattle for some late night music, or whatnot, it was D.E.D. beautiful place but not much going on. how many times can you go to pike market?

i think the music scene has made a huge leap to portland in the last ten years.
I have a friend here whose son moved early this year from Seattle to Dallas (he hates Dallas), we had this discussion in respect to the influx of urban dwellers in Austin and how it is starting to affect the live music scene here. He lived in Seattle for 17 years moving up right as the music scene was booming. He said the gentrification of inner Seattle has killed the music scene/night life there. The people who moved "so they could be close to the scene" are the same ones that have effectively killed as they got older and had kids and the value increase has pushed both residential and commercial real estate through the roof and put a bunch of the old clubs out of business....that is happening somewhat here. He did say that the "artist type" friends of his have relocated to Portland and if an opening in his company came open up there he would move there in a heartbeat.

85sooners
9/15/2008, 07:18 PM
piece of **** huh?

Williesan
9/15/2008, 10:25 PM

My older brother works for UW and he said that nobody's really interested in dumping $$$$ into Husky Stadium, even though it is old, and falling apart. Last spring's unusually heavy deluge (heavy even by Seattle's rainy standards) washed out some of the underfootings of the NW endzone seats forcing some emergency repairs. Otherwise, not much as been done over the years except for new turf, a coat of paint and more prime seats cordoned off for the doners.

He hinted that if someone does pony up the cash a la Boone, they would probalby scrape the site and start over building a more modern "football-only" facility. The biggest drawback would be having to play at Qwest Field for several years while work progressed, but if you could end up at a new facility that could make Autzen, The Coliseum (a dump, but still a classic football setting), Reser Stadium (Oregon St.) look pedestrian and be a recruiting tool, would it be worth it?

Stanford did a complete rebuild in 1 year - amazing considering they are in a seismic area, and in one of the worst towns for planning and zoning traps anywhere.

Williesan

badger
9/15/2008, 10:31 PM
It kind of reminded me of our south endzone... if there were two of them, they both had roofs and they were facing eachother... and they weren't in the endzone. :D

I really didn't care what the stadium looked like - I think it would have been an awesome gameday atmosphere back when Warsh was good. Unfortunately, this is the fourth year of Ty at the helm - Husky fans haven't seen success this decade. From signage outside the stadium, it looks like they're looking to upgrade their "icon," but hey, it was the game that mattered. Not every stadium can be Memorial Stadium :D

UDubFootball
9/16/2008, 01:00 AM
The UW athletics department has been managed so poorly over the years, and all the scandals, etc., It's been a big mess. And now with Willingham here, stinking up the joint, alienating the fans, boosters/alums, even more people have been closing their check books until a change is made. Hopefully he'll be gone soon and they can finally get the renovation under way.

Oh and congrats on the win Saturday, that is one damn impressive team! Big, tough, speed at every position, very well coached. I miss having that here at U-Dub.

I hope everyone who made the trip was treated well and enjoyed the city.

OSUAggie
9/16/2008, 01:13 AM
Husky fans haven't seen success this decade.

'Cept for that 11-1, Rose Bowl Champion season.

--------

Husky Stadium looked awesome when I went by there earlier in the month (minus the whole run-down part, but that doesn't really bother me). Qwest Field had about the most underwhelming club level this side of the Ford Center, but it was a pretty cool place to watch a game.

I would think UW could just sink the field and add seating down to it to get rid of the track. They'd probably have to redo the end zone, but I bet all of that plus some new amenities could be done for ~$100 mill.

I'm not a fan of tearing down stadiums, especially those with as much history as Husky Stadium.

UDubFootball
9/16/2008, 01:24 AM

--------

Husky Stadium looked awesome when I went by there earlier in the month (minus the whole run-down part, but that doesn't really bother me). Qwest Field had about the most underwhelming club level this side of the Ford Center, but it was a pretty cool place to watch a game.

I would think UW could just sink the field and add seating down to it to get rid of the track. They'd probably have to redo the end zone, but I bet all of that plus some new amenities could be done for ~$100 mill.

I'm not a fan of tearing down stadiums, especially those with as much history as Husky Stadium.

There are plans to get rid of the track, etc. They unveiled those plans in 2007, and are seeking around $350 million for the renovation.

some renderings:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2006/11/30/2003455701.jpg
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2006/11/30/2003455695.jpg

BigRedJed
9/16/2008, 10:18 AM
Looks pretty dang nice. Someone needs to hit Phil Knight over the head and make him believe that he's a Washington alum.

badger
9/16/2008, 10:21 AM

Yeah, cept for that. It seems so long ago that Rick Neuheisel was at Warshington (although the Husky fans sure let out a cheer when the UCLA score was announced, lol). Looking it up now, I seem to remember Purdue playing there as well... and it seems like forever since Purdue was halfway decent after all these years of Ohio State's Big 10 sweep!

So yes, aside from 2000, which seems so long ago, especially to Sooner fans who have been dying for No. 8 for eight years now, definitely counts.

PDXsooner
9/16/2008, 11:04 AM
removing the track would be huge. i've always heard they can't do that because in order to do it they'd have to dig down and the water table won't allow it...

LSUdeek
9/16/2008, 11:05 AM
The UW athletics department has been managed so poorly over the years, and all the scandals, etc., It's been a big mess. And now with Willingham here, stinking up the joint, alienating the fans, boosters/alums, even more people have been closing their check books until a change is made. Hopefully he'll be gone soon and they can finally get the renovation under way.

Oh and congrats on the win Saturday, that is one damn impressive team! Big, tough, speed at every position, very well coached. I miss having that here at U-Dub.

I hope everyone who made the trip was treated well and enjoyed the city.

If you aren't happy with Emmert, we'll take him back. :D

BigRedJed
9/16/2008, 11:09 AM
removing the track would be huge. i've always heard they can't do that because in order to do it they'd have to dig down and the water table won't allow it...
They had to do that with Owen field. It originally had a track around it and during one of the renovations (I'm guessing Wilkinson-era), they removed the track, dug down a number of feet, and stepped the lower-level seating down closer to the field.

sooner518
9/16/2008, 11:25 AM
Husky Stadium looked awesome when I went by there earlier in the month (minus the whole run-down part, but that doesn't really bother me).

you put up with Rustoleum Field for all those years, I'm sure youre used to it. :D

badger
9/16/2008, 12:20 PM
you put up with Rustoleum Field for all those years, I'm sure youre used to it. :D

Any scouting reports yet on some of the other stadiums we're visiting? Looking for dirt on the following:

1- Cotton Bowl. I've seen pics, but is it worth keeping the game there?

2- Baylor. Still have ample legroom, or does the Wazzu win make for sellout crowds?

3- KSU. Are butt splinters still an epidemic there? (speaking of, wow were Warshington's endzone seats splinterific - they had seat cushions bolted to some seats instead of just selling seatbacks!)

4- A&M. Are there any new aggie traditions (other than the annoying "uncover") that we should be cautious of?

5- T. Boner. Think it'll be sold out of season tix by then? Are signs to paint OU bricks in allowed?

6- Arrowhead. Any changes from last time?

Thanks in advance - spek to all that contribute!

(that still isn't getting old)

Lott's Bandana
9/16/2008, 12:35 PM
Any scouting reports yet on some of the other stadiums we're visiting? Looking for dirt on the following:

1- Cotton Bowl. I've seen pics, but is it worth keeping the game there?

2- Baylor. Still have ample legroom, or does the Wazzu win make for sellout crowds?

3- KSU. Are butt splinters still an epidemic there? (speaking of, wow were Warshington's endzone seats splinterific - they had seat cushions bolted to some seats instead of just selling seatbacks!)

4- A&M. Are there any new aggie traditions (other than the annoying "uncover") that we should be cautious of?

5- T. Boner. Think it'll be sold out of season tix by then? Are signs to paint OU bricks in allowed?

6- Arrowhead. Any changes from last time?

Thanks in advance - spek to all that contribute!

(that still isn't getting old)

1. I think yes. The stadium never kept me from enjoying the experience and now there is a definite improvement. When Jerry's World comes calling, it will be a difficult decision to make.

2. Ample is not a strong enough word. Oh, and Baylor is spending millions of $$$ to upgrade their athletic facilities, however, they have yet to funnel that into their football stadium.

5. That game's attendance will entirely depend on their record at the time. My experience two years ago was so rat-azz that I'm not likely ever going to return. Hope yours is better.

6. Arrowhead has added an enormous crane at about the 35 yard line: http://www.p-tn.net/ProgressCAM/ARROW1NO/ARCHIVEpics.asp
Srsly, they are in the bid process for planned renovations, but it seems they havent' started yet. There is a 'renovations parking' map here: http://www.jcsca.org/Documents/2008%20Chiefs%20Gameday%20Access.pdf but it doesn't look much diff from our last visit.

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2008, 10:53 PM
2. Ample is not a strong enough word. Oh, and Baylor is spending millions of $$$ to upgrade their athletic facilities, however, they have yet to funnel that into their football stadium.

That's not true at all. We poured millions of dollars into a stadium overhaul that began around 2002 with a new press box and ended last year with the Grant Teaff memorial walkway. We've also replaced all of the seating and put in a new video board.

royalfan5
9/16/2008, 11:06 PM
My older brother works for UW and he said that nobody's really interested in dumping $$$$ into Husky Stadium, even though it is old, and falling apart. Last spring's unusually heavy deluge (heavy even by Seattle's rainy standards) washed out some of the underfootings of the NW endzone seats forcing some emergency repairs. Otherwise, not much as been done over the years except for new turf, a coat of paint and more prime seats cordoned off for the doners.

He hinted that if someone does pony up the cash a la Boone, they would probalby scrape the site and start over building a more modern "football-only" facility. The biggest drawback would be having to play at Qwest Field for several years while work progressed, but if you could end up at a new facility that could make Autzen, The Coliseum (a dump, but still a classic football setting), Reser Stadium (Oregon St.) look pedestrian and be a recruiting tool, would it be worth it?

Stanford did a complete rebuild in 1 year - amazing considering they are in a seismic area, and in one of the worst towns for planning and zoning traps anywhere.

Williesan
I believe the Stanford renovation was helped substantially out by the fact that the booster who wrote the check for the rebuild also owned the company that rebuilt it.

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2008, 11:30 PM
I believe the Stanford renovation was helped substantially out by the fact that the booster who wrote the check for the rebuild also owned the company that rebuilt it.

Isn't Stanford the school that actually cut their capacity when they remodeled?

BigRedJed
9/16/2008, 11:37 PM
OSU should have done that too. Well, I guess that's why Stanford produces geniuses and OSU produces... ...aggies.

colleyvillesooner
9/16/2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah but how stupid is Stanford gonna look when they continually fail to meet expectations, yet constantly remain a team on this rise, and have people clamoring to fill up those seats and more?

Oh, wait..

Frozen Sooner
9/16/2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, Husky Stadium is in a beautiful setting but isn't the most modern of facilities.

We were a couple of sections to the left of the OU section in my Dad's season tickets, surrounded by Husky fans. Some were a bit mouthy for the first couple of series, but once we went up 13-0 they quieted down quite a bit and were very complimentary of the Sooners. A couple of them talked a bit about the chances of Jim Mora, Jr. coming to coach the Huskies next year.

UW is really in a bad situation with athletics right now, though. There's a bunch of talent in Washington, but just not enough to consistently field a good team. Washington's success in the 80s and early 90s was predicated on signing all the players that Washington produced natively (with the exception of Mark Rypien and the Bledsoes) and then going down to California and signing a bunch of studs. The rise of Cal and USC's return has really hurt them there.

Then you couple that with having a complete mess in your Athletic Department (it's going on a year that they haven't even HAD an AD) and things are going to be tough.

Then again, I remember a traditional power that relied heavily on recruiting another state with an AD in turmoil and was experiencing some really down years that ended up getting things turned around pretty drastically. Hope the same can happen to Washington.

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2008, 08:02 AM
That's not true at all. We poured millions of dollars into a stadium overhaul that began around 2002 with a new press box and ended last year with the Grant Teaff memorial walkway. We've also replaced all of the seating and put in a new video board.

SicEm, I suppose compared to the new baseball park, athletics center, etc...the visual impact of the work you mention above isn't relatively substantial. New seats and video board...al a Cotton Bowl? Those improvements are good for the fan experience...Badger can go enjoy Waco's ambiance as well.

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2008, 01:30 PM
SicEm, I suppose compared to the new baseball park, athletics center, etc...the visual impact of the work you mention above isn't relatively substantial. New seats and video board...al a Cotton Bowl? Those improvements are good for the fan experience...Badger can go enjoy Waco's ambiance as well.

Well, I think part of the problem is that the stadium is nowhere near the Athletic strip along the river. The stadium is way the hell off campus, by itself, and in one of the most ghetto areas of Waco.

The stadium is actually pretty decent but it suffers horribly from location which I think ultimately dooms it.

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2008, 01:41 PM
Well, I think part of the problem is that the stadium is nowhere near the Athletic strip along the river. The stadium is way the hell off campus, by itself, and in one of the most ghetto areas of Waco.

The stadium is actually pretty decent but it suffers horribly from location which I think ultimately dooms it.

Waco...hmmm.

Well, then it should be on wheels and you can move it over by the river with the rest of the stuff?

;)

badger
9/17/2008, 01:57 PM

No thanks :)

However, if I have any complaints about our own stadium, it would be the ambiance. The sound sucks, especially in the intro video. You might as well have the Charlie Brown teacher saying the scripted words (Wah wah, wah wah wah wah.), or at least provide closed captioning.... that's kind of what they did last year with the words behind the dude talking. The PPV version was a lot easier to watch with the improved television sound.

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2008, 02:00 PM
However, if I have any complaints about our own stadium, it would be the ambiance.

I'm all for a nice glass of Zin, a Fuente and some Coltrane while I'm kickin it in Section 31!

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2008, 02:01 PM
I'd also do some OVJ, a Swisher Sweet and some Skynyrd too! Hell, I ain't no leetist.

badger
9/17/2008, 02:02 PM
Hey, you used the word first and I was only making a mockery of it :D

And instead of Zin, your ambiance should include Zima... if that makes noise. ;)

LSUdeek
9/17/2008, 04:23 PM
Emmert officially hired LSU alumnus Woodward as AD today. If I were Willingham, I'd get my walking papers ready.

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2008, 04:47 PM
Hey, you used the word first and I was only making a mockery of it :D

And instead of Zin, your ambiance should include Zima... if that makes noise. ;)

Do they even sell that stuff outside of Waco?