PDA

View Full Version : What are your Sunday Afternoon plans?

royalfan5
9/14/2008, 11:56 AM
I'm going have a sandwich, watch Convoy, go to the store, get my suit ready for my interview tomorrow, study Deutsch, eat supper, and see Burn after Reading. I doubt anyone can top that since I'm watching Convoy.

proud gonzo
9/14/2008, 12:00 PM
Hmm... I need to finish a painting and possibly work on some writing. I want to watch a movie, but I haven't decided whether to go out or just stay here and watch a dvd. I'm leaning toward dvd, because I'm still sick.

olevetonahill
9/14/2008, 12:02 PM
I'm going have a sandwich, watch Convoy, go to the store, get my suit ready for my interview tomorrow, study Deutsch, eat supper, and see Burn after Reading. I doubt anyone can top that since I'm watching Convoy.

Ive been Up all nite drankin, Gonna have a few Mo then Pas out . Beat that :pop:

Wishboned
9/14/2008, 12:11 PM
I might read, then fall asleep on the couch. Then watch a movie, then fall asleep on the couch.

Then I'll go to bed.

CK Sooner
9/14/2008, 12:12 PM
Vikings!

Turd_Ferguson
9/14/2008, 12:13 PM
Mow the yard with cheap labor(mah boy's:D), drank Natty's, cook steaks, knock off a chunk before the wife go's to work, drank more Natty's.:D

reevie
9/14/2008, 12:17 PM
Pack then drive up to Wichita for a couple of days.

King Crimson
9/14/2008, 12:23 PM
couple beers, grade some papers, casually watch the NFL and rock some tunes.

yermom
9/14/2008, 12:28 PM
think i'm heading to the Seahawks game

BigRedJed
9/14/2008, 12:37 PM
You should wear a Thunder shirt and in magic marker scrawl on it "you're next, Seahawks fans!"

King Crimson
9/14/2008, 12:40 PM
you have fun at the game, yermom?

Jerk
9/14/2008, 12:40 PM
After eating a nice vegan lunch, I'm going to spend some time doing yoga. Later, I will take the Prius to Starbucks for a nice latté.

BigRedJed
9/14/2008, 12:42 PM
Somebody in this thread is lying.

Jerk
9/14/2008, 12:43 PM

King Crimson is a well-known fibber.

King Crimson
9/14/2008, 12:44 PM

and editing.

BigRedJed
Heh.

King Crimson
King Crimson is a well-known fibber.

it's true, i might not grade the papers and drink more beer. for crying out loud, i hate the BRoncos and mostly the NFL in general but all AFC West games is terrible. Chiefs and Raiders, puh-leez.

yermom
9/14/2008, 12:51 PM
you have fun at the game, yermom?

yep.

i totally forgot about Froz and co being in town

we got there way late and then had to drive around looking for a place to park. parking sucks there. some people wanted $40 to park in one of the neighborhoods. bleh.

then we still had to find tickets :P

yermom
9/14/2008, 12:55 PM
You should wear a Thunder shirt and in magic marker scrawl on it "you're next, Seahawks fans!"

there were guys in Thunder shirts on the plane. i was thinking "wow, that's not going to go over well..."

i was thinking if they give me crap about taking the NBA team, i'll say i'm checking out the NFL team now :D

47straight
9/14/2008, 01:34 PM
Working. all yall got me beat.

Chuck Bao
9/14/2008, 03:48 PM
It’s already Monday morning here. So, I already done did my Sunday afternoon plans.

I spent the weekend at Pattaya seaside resort entertaining two new friends from the US Navy who were in port.

One is the daughter of my childhood friend and the other is her shipmate. I sponsored their weekend shore leave as my way of saying thanks to the military for defending our country.

We have been planning this for months. Unfortunately, they were not allowed to come into Bangkok.

This afternoon, we went out sightseeing in the countryside, had a late lunch at a seafood restaurant on the beach and made tamboon (merit-making donation) of medicines to a Buddhist temple. A monk offered water blessings and tied good luck strings on their wrists.

I don’t know if they are Buddhists, but it was their idea to do this donation.

We have some very fine men and women serving in the US military. I’m sure that everyone here already knows that. I just want to say: May God bless them and be with them.

I can’t show pics of my friends, but I can crop them out and show the monk, so you have some idea.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/monkwaterblessing.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/monkgoodluckstring.jpg

StoopTroup
9/14/2008, 03:54 PM
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all teh whiteys I see....

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/images/headshots/bios_morris.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
9/14/2008, 04:02 PM
NFL SUNDAY TICKET SUPERFAN....all day

proud gonzo
9/14/2008, 05:14 PM
It’s already Monday morning here. So, I already done did my Sunday afternoon plans.

I spent the weekend at Pattaya seaside resort entertaining two new friends from the US Navy who were in port.

One is the daughter of my childhood friend and the other is her shipmate. I sponsored their weekend shore leave as my way of saying thanks to the military for defending our country.

We have been planning this for months. Unfortunately, they were not allowed to come into Bangkok.

This afternoon, we went out sightseeing in the countryside, had a late lunch at a seafood restaurant on the beach and made tamboon (merit-making donation) of medicines to a Buddhist temple. A monk offered water blessings and tied good luck strings on their wrists.

dude, that sounds like a GREAT sunday. If I ever get a chance to come to Thailand, I'm definitely hanging out with you.

Petro-Sooner
9/14/2008, 05:55 PM
I mowed the yard, cruised Target for groceries and the ladies. Just made some damn good guacamole.