3. FLA
4. Mizzou
5. LSU
6. UGA
7. Hook 'em
8. 'Bama
9. TTECH
10. Wisky

#1, #2, #3, and #4 were easy, as they are the 4 best teams in America. LSU hasn't really played anybody of significance, but hasn't looked bad, either. I couldn't really drop UGA any lower- they did win on the road, but looked awful. They are a Top 10 team, but not a Top 5 team. Hook 'em rises just because tOSu lost, nothing more. 'Bama beats a FBS n00b handily. TTECH was hard, but I figured that they looked more consistent last week than a lot of others. Wisky beat a good team on the road, but I am still not convinced on anything from the Big 10/11. Penn State is probably the best team. With that being said, I strongly considered them (PSU), USF, and BYU.

OUHOMER
9/14/2008, 08:44 AM
Not bad but Bama, is going to have to show me a little more

OU-HSV
9/14/2008, 08:47 AM
Not bad but Bama, is going to have to show me a little more

Exactly. Other than that Bama pick, I pretty much agree with your picks Iron Horse

IronHorseSooner
9/14/2008, 09:19 AM
Bama was tough for me. They were one of those that just sort of move up because other played badly/lost. If Bama can beat UGA in a few weeks, then they might be between them and UF in the Georgia Dome at the end of the year. In a couple of weeks, watch for USF to get in there. Nobody in the Big East are as athletic or as prepared as they are. Their coach, Coach Leavitt, is a lot like Coach Stoops, and they are good friends.

aero
9/14/2008, 10:56 AM
I like your picks, IH. Even Bama if only for nostalgia.

IronHorseSooner
9/14/2008, 11:23 AM
I actually do like 'Bama (have an uncle that lives not far from the stadium), even though I don't like Saban.

stoopified
9/14/2008, 11:49 AM
Not bad but Bama, is going to have to show me a little moreI was thinking the same thing BUT about UGA.

85sooners
9/14/2008, 11:54 AM
ou #1 whats wrong with yall!!

IronHorseSooner
9/14/2008, 12:43 PM
ou #1 whats wrong with yall!!

Oh, but we didn't win the new GAME OF THE CENTURY last night:rolleyes:

At this point, SUC has the best win. After we beat Hook 'em , KU, and TTECH (and Mizzou if they get there), we will have a better collection of wins than SUC. Right now, put SUC at #1. It'll just make their fall even the more sweeter.