PDA

View Full Version : McCain and Palin, so happy together. A good idea?

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 01:10 PM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jMT5XeblXPZPlrgWozijZMaQDzjgD9347MH00

A wise move?

So McCain's handlers seem terrified to let her loose on her own. They let her give one interview with nothing else on the horizon. She'll be back at McCain's side for the foreseeable future.

I suppose it does help the energy level for McCain since he can't seem to draw crowds without her. In fact the other day he was in Philadelphia and got drowned out by Obama supporters while trying to talk to the media.

But conversely it does limit their ability to cover ground and raise money.

Thoughts?

OklahomaTuba
9/12/2008, 01:12 PM
We wouldn't want Sarah asking someone in a wheel chair to stand up.

Or to tell someone that she is smarter than everyone else.

However, I think it would be good to spread out.

Let her loose in the rural areas of Ohio, Michigan, FL, etc. GOP can win if those folks turn out.

Howzit
9/12/2008, 01:15 PM

A wise move?

So McCain's handlers seem terrified to let her loose on her own. They let her give one interview with nothing else on the horizon. She'll be back at McCain's side for the foreseeable future.

I suppose it does help the energy level for McCain since he can't seem to draw crowds without her. In fact the other day he was in Philadelphia and got drowned out by Obama supporters while trying to talk to the media.

Thoughts?

I think I can take you.

http://d.yimg.com/news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/cosmos/20080305/15/623940597.jpg

sooner n houston
9/12/2008, 01:16 PM
Where do you get your talking points? Got any more two day old news to post today? :D

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 01:19 PM
Where do you get your talking points? Got any more two day old news to post today? :D

Thanks for being more worthless than Howzit. That takes some doing. :D

OklahomaTuba
9/12/2008, 01:38 PM
I just wonder when Plugs is gonna bail?

Now that The One is taking the entire democratic party down with him, we are seeing a lot more of the Clintons.

Hmm....

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 01:39 PM
However, I think it would be good to spread out.

Let her loose in the rural areas of Ohio, Michigan, FL, etc. GOP can win if those folks turn out.

Proof positive that every once and again Tuba can stay on topic and sort of address and issue. Good job.

Howzit
9/12/2008, 01:40 PM
1, 2, 3, 4
I declare thumb war.

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 01:44 PM
1, 2, 3, 4
I declare dumb war.

YOU WIN!

Howzit
9/12/2008, 01:45 PM
That's my McCain impersonation I'm doing...

mdklatt
9/12/2008, 01:46 PM

OT: You know that's not an actual picture of Palin you're using for your avatar, and that it came from a video mocking her and McCain, right?

King Crimson
9/12/2008, 01:47 PM
Proof positive that every once and again Tuba can stay on topic and sort of address and issue. Good job.

but, you lose next post around.

iwannabelikesam
9/12/2008, 02:06 PM

A wise move?

Thoughts?

Wow, just wow, what else is there to say? :rolleyes:

The reason they are sticking together is NOT because they don't want her on her own. It is because they don't want more media following her than McCain, or that she might have larger crowds than McCain on his own, etc.

Scott D
9/12/2008, 02:12 PM
I don't think they want her on her own because security would cost more to keep you freaks away from her.

KC//CRIMSON
9/12/2008, 02:14 PM
I don't think they want her on her own because security would cost more to keep you freaks away from her.

SHOW US YOUR RACK!

Jerk
9/12/2008, 02:25 PM
Well, I didn't read the original post...just more "Obama is god and I want to have his baby!" blah blah blah

But the responses are funny.

I would spek most of you, if I could.

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 02:28 PM
Well, I didn't read the original post...just more "Obama is god and I want to have his baby!" blah blah blah

But the responses are funny.

I would spek most of you, if I could.

Thanks for chiming in.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/12/2008, 02:31 PM
Barack Obama has old balls.

Jerk
9/12/2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks for chiming in.

You're welcome:)

JohnnyMack
9/12/2008, 02:37 PM
Barack Obama has old balls.

Hooters! Hooters Hooters Hooters!

Tulsa_Fireman
9/12/2008, 02:42 PM
http://www.shoppersguideusa.com/catalog/3038_12_1_1.JPG

Pervert.

OklahomaTuba
9/12/2008, 03:28 PM
OT: You know that's not an actual picture of Palin you're using for your avatar, and that it came from a video mocking her and McCain, right?
Got it from a screen print on youtube.

I think its hawt.