PDA

View Full Version : How Much Duck Could Dogs Get Ducked if Sooners Could Get Ducked: OU@WU Officl Thread

soonerboy_odanorth
9/11/2008, 11:48 PM
Who let the Dawgs get flagged... who..who.who..... Who let the Dawgs get flagged...who... who.who.....

Ducking Pac-10 officials... that's who. Like several years ago. I know it's not exactly fresh in anyone's data warehouse, but once upon a time our own Sooners got ducked by Pac-10 itsheaters.

And you thought things would be different this time. Heh. Heh heh. Heh. Heh heh heh heh. Hehheh. Heh.

Ever hear of a makeup call?

So we got that goin' against us.

BTW, we can expect that the officiating will be much tighter to boot. OUr offense would not have been nearly as productive against Cinci had we not been allowed to hold every play. Have you ever seen a group as large and supposedly talented as ours who have to resort to the ta-ta twister clutch to get a block made as much as OUr collection of marshmallows?

Well, lets just say they won't be afforded such a non-call luxury in Fogville.

And Cinci may have been experienced, but Warshington brings legit Pac-10 speed. They bring it in on their Chris-Crafts at the stern-gate, btw.

Anyway, that is off topic. On topic is that Washington is the 3rd leading wine producing state in the US. And that also means they aren't afraid of our defensive cheese. Can you say lead feet? Sure you can! Is it any wonder our kickoff team is peppered with starting defenders? Yeah... that Cinci dude is still running. (Stop, Gruyere, Stop!)

Look... without the time Bradford was getting with the non-calls of the clutching on the o-line against Cinci, he has no chance. Nor do Msrs. Brown or Murray, who still looks tentative if you are comparing him to the mid-70's Steelers.

And our D... heh..... who knows why Cinci went slow and soft with their scheme. Washington has a LOCK in Locker to give us real snit-fits. He is Tebow-light... which is to say more than enough to win a national championship, especially against our away-from-home sorry lot.

I just have a bad feeling about this one. We have talent, still not salty enough. I call it...

OU 27
WU 28

in a karmic twist of fate.

But no doubt, we will be a little better as the year goes on.

Thoughts?

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2008, 12:02 AM
Thoughts?

I think you are insane...but that's probably intentional to get us all talking!

Seriously, with their defensive depth problems it should be a cakewalk...but I am not willing to say it WILL be.

WA. Sooner
9/12/2008, 12:10 AM
Their leading receiver caught 6 passes last year.
Their starting running back is out for the season.
Just had to put a walk on to start on the D ( if he couldn't get a ship on a team that hasn't had a winning record since the weasle left, doesn't put fear in my heart )

I think you have been tasting to much wine

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2008, 12:12 AM
yep...

77-2

texas bandman
9/12/2008, 02:08 AM
OU 27
WU 28

Them there fightin' words!!

boomersooner28
9/12/2008, 08:29 AM
OU sixty eleven, Wurshington 3

Landthief 1972
9/12/2008, 01:13 PM
Heh.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:8eF0bYOhjMCL7M:http://bp1.blogger.com/_okbACopjNRE/R0uAQpcGE6I/AAAAAAAAAdc/tLTwJkiBeeA/s400/fisherman.jpg

Gets bites every week. Hee hee.