PDA

View Full Version : Peoples to the Northwest..

stoops the eternal pimp
9/11/2008, 02:09 PM
I ve got 4 speaking engagements in Yacima Washington and Warm Springs Oregon next month and I ve never been that direction...anything to see or do there or around the area? I be there 4 days but only 2 days will be speaking, so I ll need some stuff to do if anybody is familiar with it

Viking Kitten
9/11/2008, 02:21 PM
Nah... nothing to see or do around there. Just plan on staying in your hotel with the blinds drawn. Maybe you could find a nice Chinese restaurant that delivers. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
9/11/2008, 02:23 PM
thats good enough for me I guess....

frankensooner
9/11/2008, 02:44 PM
I hear there are some good Wendy's up that way. Get a frosty.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/11/2008, 02:59 PM
I don't go anywhere there aint no Wendy's

Hamhock
9/11/2008, 03:18 PM
whatcha speaking about?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/11/2008, 03:31 PM
3 of them is about the effects of drugs on the body and helping tribal leaders educate and deal with the problems they are facing on the reservation..1 of them is speaking at a local church and speaking to teenagers about some of the same isssues but preaching/teaching ....which is what I do mostly

Viking Kitten
9/11/2008, 03:38 PM
So you're just going to stay in your room and get high then?

Hamhock
9/11/2008, 03:40 PM
So you're just going to stay in your room and get high then?

don't forget spanktervision.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/11/2008, 03:44 PM
basically...I ve got my pain meds that are PERFECTLY LEGAL and I don't abuse them....unless I m stuck in a hotel room

AlbqSooner
9/11/2008, 08:23 PM
Not sure where Warm Springs is, but on the south bank of the Columbia river is a drive that gets you to about half a dozen awesome waterfalls.

Along the coast, south from Lincoln City is a beautiful drive. You will come to a bay with a restaurant called Moe's. It sits right on the edge of the bay and has undoubtedly the best New England Clam Chower I have eaten. The Salmon is excellent and what they serve at Moe's was swimming the night before. Fresh salmon tastes very little like the frozen or farm raised stuff. It is delectable.

Been a while since I was there so that is all I really recall.