PDA

View Full Version : SA Madison vs New Braunfels tonight on FSN Southwest

rr2
9/11/2008, 11:41 AM
7:00 tonight on FSN Southwest. They are calling it Clash of the Titans.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/high_school/High_School_Football_-_Week_2_Clash_of_the_titans.html

sooneron
9/11/2008, 11:43 AM
I believe we have a verbal commit on the NB squad. Otherwise, meh.

HS football isn't so great on tv. Much more fun in person. Plus, I cruise for chicks after the game.

birddog
9/11/2008, 12:10 PM
I believe we have a verbal commit on the NB squad. Otherwise, meh.

HS football isn't so great on tv. Much more fun in person. Plus, I cruise for chicks after the game.

yeah, the very impressive lb tom wort.

rr2
9/11/2008, 12:11 PM
Video of Aaron Green FNF player of the week.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/high_school/sagametime_video/?bclid=1753282876&bctid=1786938257

rr2
9/11/2008, 12:13 PM
There will be at least 10 D-1 players in this game including OU commit Tom Wort.

rr2
9/11/2008, 12:38 PM
TSRN radio feed. http://www.tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/2005/schedule-sanantonio.htm

OUSuperman
9/11/2008, 12:53 PM
Definitely wanna see Tom Wort, this guy brings the wood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5R7FdiuSc

47straight
9/11/2008, 11:43 PM
New Braunfels is a great town.

texas bandman
9/12/2008, 02:17 AM
5A football suks. Give me a Class A game with 165 lb. linemen any day. Those kids play because they love the game, not to showcase their talent to the scouts.

Sooner_09
9/12/2008, 11:34 AM
I was watching this game when Tom Wort was injured as a a guy fell and took out his knee. Hope he's okay, it looked pretty bad

birddog
9/12/2008, 02:06 PM
i was switching between this game and the okla. game of the week between bixby and glenpool. if any of you saw both am i crazy for saying bixby and glenpool looked much better than the texan teams?

the okie boys looked much more physical and quicker. maybe because the texas teams were running a finesse spread offense but still the hitting in the bixby game was much more intense.

i don't know if those two texas teams are any good but i was curious how bixby and glenpool were thought of around the state.

SOONER STEAKER
9/12/2008, 02:23 PM
Last night I watched WF Rider play Sulphur Springs TX on ESPN. WFR had a WR/RB named Ward who has committed to us and he looked awesome. His team lost but he had some great runs and fabulous catches.

As for the LB Wort, I saw him as well. Very athletic kid, didn't really see him tatoo anyone though.

rr2
9/12/2008, 05:42 PM
i was switching between this game and the okla. game of the week between bixby and glenpool. if any of you saw both am i crazy for saying bixby and glenpool looked much better than the texan teams?

the okie boys looked much more physical and quicker. maybe because the texas teams were running a finesse spread offense but still the hitting in the bixby game was much more intense.

i don't know if those two texas teams are any good but i was curious how bixby and glenpool were thought of around the state.

Yes, you are crazy. Madison and New Braunfels are very good.

Curly Bill
9/12/2008, 05:48 PM
Last night I watched WF Rider play Sulphur Springs TX on ESPN. WFR had a WR/RB named Ward who has committed to us and he looked awesome. His team lost but he had some great runs and fabulous catches.

As for the LB Wort, I saw him as well. Very athletic kid, didn't really see him tatoo anyone though.

Eric Ward looked very good. I was more impressed by him then I was Wort, though Wort is ranked by the services considerably higher. I think that largley shows that the recruiting services are imperfect to say the least.

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 06:22 PM
Eric Ward looked very good. I was more impressed by him then I was Wort, though Wort is ranked by the services considerably higher. I think that largley shows that the recruiting services are imperfect to say the least.

I didn't even know they were showing the Rider game.

He looked VERY good though, good hands. They were also kicking it away from him.

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 07:13 PM
Ward is looking real good. not to mention his hands are alot better than the scouts say..

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 07:14 PM
Ward is looking real good. not to mention his hands are alot better than the scouts say..

They said he had bad hands?

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 07:17 PM
they were saying that like his sophomore year on some site i got through from rivals but i dont see it anymore. it wasnt something like bad hands but need to get better some blah blah like that. but after seeing some stuff on rivals thats def not right he has hands..maybe not malcolm hands..but he can get there

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 07:18 PM
they were saying that like his sophomore year on some site i got through from rivals but i dont see it anymore. it wasnt something like bad hands but need to get better some blah blah like that. but after seeing some stuff on rivals thats def not right he has hands..maybe not malcolm hands..but he can get there

:pop: