PDA

View Full Version : McCain Caught With Felon

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 08:14 PM
Pictured here is a breaking news photo of McCain boarding the yacht of soon to be jailed Italian real estate developer Raffaello Follieri and actress Anne Hathaway. And the Karl Rove wannabe Rick Davis shaking his hand. A picture is worth a thousand words is it not? Corruption and celebritism all rolled into one.

http://pix.nofrag.com/c/b/f/a2869bcce1fd6443eb2798c2eb503.jpg (http://pix.nofrag.com/c/b/f/a2869bcce1fd6443eb2798c2eb503.html)

GottaHavePride
9/10/2008, 08:18 PM
Meh. The invitation came in and McCain thought "Anne Hathaway? I'd hit that like it owed me money."

What's the problem with that? ;)

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 08:19 PM
Meh. The invitation came in and McCain thought "Anne Hathaway? I'd hit that like it owed me money."

heh

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 08:22 PM

No Prob this Mc dude just like to try to stir **** up .:mad:

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 08:23 PM
Nothing like getting your picture taken with someone who falsely claimed he worked for the Vatican.

r5TPsooner
9/10/2008, 08:32 PM
Time for a McCain Caught With Melon copycat thread.

VeeJay
9/10/2008, 08:37 PM
Mr. Drysdale let her off work one afternoon from the Commerce Bank of Beverly Hills to go for a boat ride?

I think not.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 08:38 PM
Burp...

tommieharris91
9/10/2008, 08:42 PM
Ayers and Rezko rebuttal in 3...2...1...

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 08:43 PM
Lovey, get me a coconut radio.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 08:45 PM

mandibleclaw is a known troll, I don't bother trying to refute any of his "truth." Making fun of him is a different story though.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 08:46 PM
I'd knock a dent in Mary Ann.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 08:47 PM
I'd knock a dent in Mary Ann.

Mary Ann...mmmmmmmmmmm! :D

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 08:54 PM
Hell, at this point I'd knock a dent in Mrs. Howell.

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 08:58 PM
mandibleclaw is a known troll, I don't bother trying to refute any of his "truth." Making fun of him is a different story though.

We know CB, I could post the meaning of life and you wouldn't care because it came from me. Well this was even reported on your FOX news, deal with it.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 08:59 PM
We know CB, I could post the meaning of life and you wouldn't care because it came from me. Well this was even reported on your FOX news, deal with it.

I am dealing with it by saying...burp. :texan:

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2008, 09:00 PM
So THAT'S why you think Palin is hot...

:pop:

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 09:01 PM
Absolutely, lovey.

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2008, 09:03 PM

:mad: Go find your own old lady. SHE'S MINE!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 09:04 PM
Double heh!

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2008, 09:07 PM
Absolutely, lovey.Desperation smells funny...

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2008, 09:14 PM
In fact, how YOU doin'?

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2008, 09:20 PM
In fact, how YOU doin'?*shudder*

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:22 PM
That is not McCain.

It just look likes him.

:D

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 10:53 PM
MSNBC is taking lessons from Fox News: Put a question mark at the end you throw out any outlandish unsubstantiated rumor there is and then disavow it with "What? We were just askin'...."

BTW, TTIWWAHP

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/11/2008, 12:27 AM
Ayers and Rezko rebuttal in 3...2...1...You still think Mandibleclaw isn't Soonersn20xx ?

olevetonahill
9/11/2008, 12:29 AM
You still think Mandibleclaw isn't Soonersn20xx ?

Amongst others :rolleyes:

tommieharris91
9/11/2008, 12:50 AM

My first thought when I saw this post...

Mandibleclaw
9/11/2008, 12:51 AM

Rebuttal accepted, now we can agree that these two men are just politicians. Whose honor can both be questioned and neither can be trusted. That is calling it down the middle is it not?

tommieharris91
9/11/2008, 12:56 AM
Rebuttal accepted, now we can agree that these two men are just politicians. Whose honor can both be questioned and neither can be trusted. That is calling it down the middle is it not?

It sure is. It's also why I'm still considering not voting.

Mandibleclaw
9/11/2008, 01:05 AM
So now that we have these two individuals cut down to size, we can examine the bigger picture. The majority of American's lives has declined in the last 8 years, and it's more than just a campaign slogan that a McCain presidency would be a continuation at best. Now Obama will bring change but whether or not it will work is debateable. So your choice is more of the same or a gamble, you should still probably vote anyhow.

olevetonahill
9/11/2008, 01:41 AM
So now that we have these two individuals cut down to size, we can examine the bigger picture. The majority of American's lives has declined in the last 8 years, and it's more than just a campaign slogan that a McCain presidency would be a continuation at best. Now Obama will bring change but whether or not it will work is debateable. So your choice is more of the same or a gamble, you should still probably vote anyhow.

Do you live in a ****in vacuum? Oh wait you Must.
MY Life Is a hell Of a Lot better Off Now than 8 yrs ago
the Econimy is in the ****ter but so Is the rest Of the worlds
So I dont think that dog of yers can get off the Porch :rolleyes:

MrJimBeam
9/11/2008, 05:08 AM

The POTUS has almost no impact on individual U.S. American lives. A persons well being is their own responsiblty. If an American life is in decline it's most likely the result of buying a house they couldn't afford or they just like feeling miserable. Either way, the POTUS isn't at fault and can't directly do anything to fix it. It's up to the U.S. American's.

Harry Beanbag
9/11/2008, 07:47 AM
Trolls have always been much higher than spek on the list of problems with this board.

Penguin
9/11/2008, 08:10 AM
Maybe he was just gellin'.

OklahomaTuba
9/11/2008, 08:46 AM
http://images.politico.com/global/080305_rezko2_redo.jpg

Tony Rezko.

Enough said.

Mandibleclaw
9/11/2008, 08:50 AM
MY Life Is a hell Of a Lot better Off Now than 8 yrs ago
the Econimy is in the ****ter but so Is the rest Of the worldsIn your case then 4 more years of the last 8 is just what you want so your decision is made. If a dem was president at this moment, my criticism would be the same. I just find it amazing the free pass republicans will give their own elected officials in the face of failure.

OklahomaTuba
9/11/2008, 08:55 AM
Donks, Obama and Biden included, have had control on the government since 2006.

What the hell have they done to "change" things???

Unless it includes funding cuts for our soldiers or a tax hike, sure doesn't seem like much.

Veritas
9/11/2008, 08:59 AM
There is no evidence to prove this case, guys.

Okla-homey
9/11/2008, 08:59 AM
A word or two about the home of the man in which BHO announced his senatorial campaign; Bill Ayers:

In 2001 Ayers released a book, Fugitive Days, in which he discussed participating in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972. Because of a water leak caused by the Pentagon bombing, aerial bombardments had to be halted for several days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt. In that same time, the Pentagon spent tens of millions of dollars and dropped tens of thousands of pounds of explosives on Viet Nam, killing or wounding thousands of human beings, causing hundreds of millions of dollars of damage.

Mandibleclaw
9/11/2008, 09:01 AM

Unless it includes funding cuts for our soldiers or a tax hike, sure doesn't seem like much.
No they haven't, they have had a simply majority and haven't been able to hardly pass anything without blocking from the repugs. They may have their 60 vote super majority after this election but I will admit this. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are inept and incompetent.

Mandibleclaw
9/11/2008, 09:04 AM

Thanx Veritas, but these people would rather think I'm a troll. If they want to believe it, I could care less.

BigRedJed
9/11/2008, 09:10 AM
Wrong. He is the same guy.

Veritas
9/11/2008, 09:26 AM
Wrong. He is the same guy.
Yes, he is. I was wrong and apologize for sending the board mixed messages. I took off my shoe for this one.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/11/2008, 09:38 AM
So both of these guys suck. Vote for olevet 2008!

C&CDean
9/11/2008, 10:04 AM
I'm just curious. How many posters on this board have lives that are worse than they were 8 years ago? And by "lives" I mean your financial/personal situation, not your health or family situation.

Mine is a hell of a lot better, and pretty much everyone I know is a hell of a lot better off than they were 8 years ago - even with the ridiculous fuel prices, etc.

I'm thinking the only people with worse lives are the dumbasses who gamble with the stock market or who bought worthless property at hugely inflated prices and are now having to take it in the shorts.

OklahomaTuba
9/11/2008, 10:04 AM
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are inept and incompetent.

No wonder its the most unpopular congress in US history.

The fact that Bush is TWICE as popular as the donk controlled congress is very telling.

OklahomaTuba
9/11/2008, 10:14 AM
I think the idiots who were stupid enough to run up a lot of debt and buy houses they couldn't afford might say otherwise.

In any case, people like that are poor and will probably always be poor for that very reason.

MrJimBeam
9/11/2008, 10:17 AM
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are inept and incompetent.

Because they won't impeach W., right?

Scott D
9/11/2008, 10:20 AM
this thread is stupid. McCain is caught with felons every time he goes to work in DC at his current job. This isn't any possible sort of breaking news.

olevetonahill
9/11/2008, 10:37 AM
Thanx Veritas, but these people would rather think I'm a troll. If they want to believe it, I could care less.

OOHHH Burn
you Post this spew then get Outted :D :D :D

Veritas
9/11/2008, 11:02 AM
I'm just curious. How many posters on this board have lives that are worse than they were 8 years ago? And by "lives" I mean your financial/personal situation, not your health or family situation.
But Dean, people aren't accountable for the ****ing retarded decisions they make. It's just not their fault. If Bush and the Repubs would have been Kerry and the Dems they wouldn't have made those ****ing retarded decisions.

soonerscuba
9/11/2008, 11:39 AM
The fact that Bush is TWICE as popular as the donk controlled congress is very telling.
I know that anything that contradicts your worldview is viewed as a communist threat, but this simply isn't the case. All Congresses are unpopular, if they are so insanely unpopular, do you think the Dems lose seats this fall?

tommieharris91
9/11/2008, 11:53 AM
this thread is stupid. McCain is caught with felons every time he goes to work in DC at his current job. This isn't any possible sort of breaking news.

I like this post. Spek... er, heh... er...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/11/2008, 11:53 AM
I know that anything that contradicts your worldview is viewed as a communist threat, but this simply isn't the case. All Congresses are unpopular, if they are so insanely unpopular, do you think the Dems lose seats this fall?I'm voting dem for largess from the fat cats. Bring me some pork, D-guys 'n gals!

Hamhock
9/11/2008, 12:08 PM
It sure is. It's also why I'm still considering not voting.

ron paul 2008

Tulsa_Fireman
9/11/2008, 12:10 PM
Captain Ron 2008

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3885/leadkep1kf0.jpg

tommieharris91
9/11/2008, 12:16 PM
ron paul 2008

ewwwww

He's a fairtaxer, and a young world creationist. He's completely bat****.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/11/2008, 12:17 PM
And he rents out a ship for fishing and vacation expeditions.

SoonerBBall
9/11/2008, 12:50 PM
ewwwww

From the people who STILL can't explain the FairTax correctly to anyone else.

Young world creationists are pretty crazy, though.

Hamhock
9/11/2008, 01:16 PM
ewwwww

you're right. we wouldn't want to take the risk of mucking up our current tax system.

what do his views on creation have to do with being president?

LosAngelesSooner
9/11/2008, 03:06 PM

Uhm. No, they haven't. This is yet another fallacy that you guys keep trumpeting with the hopes that people will actually believe it.

LosAngelesSooner
9/11/2008, 03:08 PM

Mine is a hell of a lot better, and pretty much everyone I know is a hell of a lot better off than they were 8 years ago - even with the ridiculous fuel prices, etc.

I'm thinking the only people with worse lives are the dumbasses who gamble with the stock market or who bought worthless property at hugely inflated prices and are now having to take it in the shorts.Mine is worse. I hope this election will start to fix the economy so it improves.

Curly Bill
9/11/2008, 05:31 PM
Trolls have always been much higher than spek on the list of problems with this board.

Doesn't seem that everyone agrees with you, at least not the people (er...person) that matters. :(

Harry Beanbag
9/11/2008, 05:53 PM
Doesn't seem that everyone agrees with you, at least not the people (er...person) that matters. :(

They never have, oh well.