PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:06 PM
i personally think there is a small minority of posters who are to blame for the loss of spek. i also think that many of the posters whining about the loss of spek are pretty close to those self-same ones.

somehow: i've disagreed with damn near everyone on this board but never had much neg spek; really almost none. i gave neg once. once.

ask Tuba, Homey, Bill Favor, whoever...how many times i've negged them? no matter how many time we've disagreed.

I've posted some things i might retract, but really?

if we can't behave, what are we?

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 07:06 PM
armadillos?

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:08 PM
armadillos?

only if it's in a secret forum.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 07:09 PM
only if it's in a secret forum.

They are sneaky.

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:11 PM
They are sneaky.

you care to elaborate, and where that secret forum might be?

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 07:13 PM
you care to elaborate, and where that secret forum might be?

Nah, I'm just saying armadillos are sneaky. :D

Secret forums I know nothing about. Though I suspect there's one where the muppity-mups get together to debate what they can screw up on here. :P

sooner_born_1960
9/10/2008, 07:20 PM
Gee, KC. Why post the same thing twice. This thread is just going to get merged with the other one.

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:25 PM
Gee, KC. Why post the same thing twice. This thread is just going to get merged with the other one.

there are actually two purposes here.

i see what you say.

Frozen Sooner
9/10/2008, 07:31 PM

http://meltaylor.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/image.jpg

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 08:04 PM
heh.

Dr. Phil
9/10/2008, 09:13 PM
We teach people how to treat us.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:17 PM
Dr. Phil your hawt.

:D

boomersooner28
9/11/2008, 12:50 AM
i personally think there is a small minority of posters who are to blame for the loss of spek. i also think that many of the posters whining about the loss of spek are pretty close to those self-same ones.

somehow: i've disagreed with damn near everyone on this board but never had much neg spek; really almost none. i gave neg once. once.

ask Tuba, Homey, Bill Favor, whoever...how many times i've negged them? no matter how many time we've disagreed.

OOOh OOH OOOOH! I know! I know! Pick me!!!! Pick me!!

We are.......

FLYING DICKWHEELS!

Okla-homey
9/11/2008, 05:34 AM

He's right folks. Even though we fight like Germans and French he never used his spekker on me.

Not to put words in anyones mouth here, but I suspect my esteemed colleague would agree negspek is like sticking your tongue out at someone instead of telling them and the community why you disagree witht their drivel and/or outrageous statement. In a word, negspek = intellectual laziness.

Hamhock
9/11/2008, 06:01 AM
I got negspek from Big Red Ron for saying tulsa>okc, but he's an idiot.

OU4LIFE
9/11/2008, 06:22 AM
King Crimson negged me for my HIO.

JohnnyMack
9/11/2008, 06:34 AM
King Crimson negged me for buying a Hinder CD.

BudSooner
9/11/2008, 06:57 AM

****? ;)

King Crimson negged me for buying a Hinder CD.

Well, nevermind.

Howzit
9/11/2008, 08:08 AM
King Crimson negged me because my music tastes are far and away superior to his.

King Crimson
9/11/2008, 08:12 AM
King Crimson negged me because my music tastes are far and away superior to his.

jealousy negs are different.

frankensooner
9/11/2008, 09:14 AM
Howzit negged me cause I accused him of being a bad kisser.

He proved he wasn't later.

Howzit
9/11/2008, 09:31 AM
Nobody calls me a bad kisser and goes unscathed.

BigRedJed
9/11/2008, 09:31 AM
frankensooner negged me once for not voting in one of his polls quickly enough.

OKLA21FAN
9/11/2008, 09:37 AM
I negged Brat once cause she would not send me the 'brat eating' mpeg!!!! :pop:

frankensooner
9/11/2008, 09:42 AM
Seriously though, everyone I ever negged, I went back and made it up to them in spades, except for that Ghost of guy and Shaun.

That dillweed HurricaneTrombone never apologized for negging me just cause I said OKC>Tulsa. He did it back when it was anonymous and didn't realize that I was an anonymous sponsor and could see who was spekkin me. I called him out and he hid like a coward.

Okla-homey
9/11/2008, 10:49 AM
Seriously though, everyone I ever negged, I went back and made it up to them in spades, except for that Ghost of guy and Shaun.

That dillweed HurricaneTrombone never apologized for negging me just cause I said OKC>Tulsa. He did it back when it was anonymous and didn't realize that I was an anonymous sponsor and could see who was spekkin me. I called him out and he hid like a coward.

he's actually a nice guy. Perhaps testosterone challenged, but a very pleasant person. He's prolly also the only person I know who was in the Pride and the TU marching band.

frankensooner
9/11/2008, 10:57 AM
I'm sure he is a fine upstanding citizen. He just really rubbed me the wrong way. ;)

I really enjoyed talking to your misses at the Chattanooga tailgate Homey. I went home and discussed some of the finer points of nursing with my wife after that. :D