PDA

View Full Version : Titans just got Prissier...

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2008, 01:27 PM
Prissy Simms is gonna play with the Quitter...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/09/08/nfl.tracker/index.html

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 01:28 PM
I think they shoulda Looked at ENA
JMHO

The Maestro
9/10/2008, 01:32 PM
I will say this for Chris...for him to recover from his injury speaks a lot about him. Moreso than Vincy not feeling good on the inside.

longbeachjeff
9/10/2008, 02:00 PM
UGGGGGGH....I am a passionate Sooner fan and graduate.... If the Talaban played UT, I'd be in a dilemna. anyway, i grew up in Houston, so i follow the Titans because it is my boyhood franchise. I forgave the Titans for drafting Vince because i know he has talent, but my ultimate pinata of ridicule has always been prissy chrissy... and now.... you guessed it... WE HAVE BOTH! what have i done to deserve this? i'm shaking at the thought of the next step.... Mack Brown succeeding Jeff Fisher. ARMAGEDON!!!!!!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/10/2008, 02:29 PM
UGGGGGGH....I am a passionate Sooner fan and graduate.... If the Talaban played UT, I'd be in a dilemna. anyway, i grew up in Houston, so i follow the Titans because it is my boyhood franchise. I forgave the Titans for drafting Vince because i know he has talent, but my ultimate pinata of ridicule has always been prissy chrissy... and now.... you guessed it... WE HAVE BOTH! what have i done to deserve this? i'm shaking at the thought of the next step.... Mack Brown succeeding Jeff Fisher. ARMAGEDON!!!!!!

I loved the Oilers as well, but I can't root for the Titans since they left. F*** BUD ADAMS!

47straight
9/10/2008, 03:19 PM
Now that's funny.

Piware
9/10/2008, 10:07 PM
Someone send Chrissy an autographed poster of Roy Williams. I'll bet he still has nightmares about that.

tulsaoilerfan
9/10/2008, 10:16 PM
So how long till they hire Major to tutor them both?

Sooner in Tampa
9/11/2008, 06:00 AM
Chrissy was the 4th or 5th choice of the Titans...allegedly.

My money says he doesn't see the field during a game...except from the sidelines...Chrissy sucks on ice...he is horrible...batted balls, sacks, and hitting linemen in the back of the head with errant passes.

Chrissy...you are no longer a multi-million dollar hostage...Good riddance cry baby

BudSooner
9/11/2008, 06:40 AM
Chrissy was the 4th or 5th choice of the Titan...allegedly.

My money says he doesn't see the field during a game...except from the sidelines...Chrissy sucks on ice...he is horrible...batted balls, sacks, and hitting linemen in the back of the head with errant passes.

Chrissy...you are no longer a multi-million dollar hostage...Good riddance cry baby
AMEN!:D

sooneron
9/11/2008, 11:45 AM
I loved the Oilers as well, but I can't root for the Titans since they left. F*** BUD ADAMS!

NO ****, rooting for a Bud Adams team IS rooting for the Taliban.

RiddlerOK
9/11/2008, 11:48 AM
Ahhhhh......Longhorn 1A or Longhorn 1B............pick your poison Bud!!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/11/2008, 01:03 PM
If you add the 2 qb's together, do you get 1 win vs. OU or 2? I can't remember Simms.

longbeachjeff
9/11/2008, 03:08 PM
hey... can we dig up chance mock? i'd love one more chance to mock chance mock! haha

tulsaoilerfan
9/11/2008, 05:55 PM
If you add the 2 qb's together, do you get 1 win vs. OU or 2? I can't remember Simms.

That would be 1:texan:

Jacie
9/12/2008, 06:15 AM
Ya'll are too hard on Chrissy. He was the foil in OU's single best photo moment of this decade and possibly all time.

Statalyzer
9/12/2008, 05:30 PM
While Simms obviously didn't play well against OU, you can't call a guy soft or prissy when he ruptures his spleen diving for the endzone and stays in the game up until the point he can barely walk any more.

Jacie
9/12/2008, 07:14 PM
Don't take it personally, Stat. We started calling him that when he was in college and compared to The Major (whom a lot of Sooners hold in high regard) he was kinda prissy looking. Mack contributed to that image with the "I'll answer that" comment following one of the two huge losses to Oklahoma. Anyway, once a player gets a nickname he carries it forever. Don't tell me Sooner players don't get the same treatment over on whornfan.com.

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 07:19 PM
im wondering about buying maybe a..stepawayfromtheledgevince.com as a domain name and then maybe i could sell it for millions on ebay.

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 07:22 PM
No one would buy that.

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 07:25 PM
it wasnt stated as actuality it was a joke. but i wouldnt doubt someone buying a suicidevince.com or something..have you ever seen some of the domain names bought?

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 07:26 PM
it wasnt stated as actuality it was a joke. but i wouldnt doubt someone buying a suicidevince.com or something..have you ever seen some of the domain names bought?

Nope

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 07:28 PM
some pretty crazy stuff

CK Sooner
9/12/2008, 07:29 PM
some pretty crazy stuff

Oh.

Flagstaffsooner
9/12/2008, 10:27 PM
Is VY still on suicide watch?
http://rexcurry.net/police-state-sheriff-blazing-saddles.jpg

ousooners182
9/12/2008, 11:46 PM
hahahaha great pic

Sooner in Tampa
9/15/2008, 05:48 AM
While Simms obviously didn't play well against OU, you can't call a guy soft or prissy when he ruptures his spleen diving for the endzone and stays in the game up until the point he can barely walk any more.
ONE GAME...he showed some moxy for ONE GAME during his entire tenure with the Bucs.

You're entire statement is a bit overstated..."ruptures his spleen diving for the endzone"...in the infamous words of Lee Corso..."Not so fast my friend"...there is nothing to support that claim. His spleen got ruptured in the game...true...diving in the endzone...false

It was probably ruptured sometime in the second qtr against the Panthers...again...he did show some guts, but only in one game. He can take is career QB rating of 76 and his 12 career TD's and 17 career Int's and move along to Tennessee.

BudSooner
9/15/2008, 07:43 AM
ONE GAME...he showed some moxy for ONE GAME during his entire tenure with the Bucs.

You're entire statement is a bit overstated..."ruptures his spleen diving for the endzone"...in the infamous words of Lee Corso..."Not so fast my friend"...there is nothing to support that claim. His spleen got ruptured in the game...true...diving in the endzone...false

It was probably ruptured sometime in the second qtr against the Panthers...again...he did show some gut, but only in one game. He can take is career QB rating of 76 and his 12 career TD's and 17 career Int's and Joey Galloway, and Chucky and move along to Tennessee.

Fixed, and WOO HOO!! We beat the Vick-less Falcons!:D

longbeachjeff
9/15/2008, 12:23 PM
mock chance mock chance mock chance mock....

Sooner in Tampa
9/16/2008, 06:23 AM
Fixed, and WOO HOO!! We beat the Vick-less Falcons!:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A win is a win!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D