PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin "Funnies"

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 09:44 AM
http://www.quickpicturehost.com/images/qph-1221057733.jpg

Caribou Barbie....heh.

http://www.quickpicturehost.com/images/qph-1221057811.jpg

I suspect the line of volunteers from SF alone would be quite lengthy...

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 09:57 AM
Might as well let the man part that does all the thinking do the voting as well. :D

Howzit
9/10/2008, 10:00 AM
Not JohhnyMack, he's letting his woman part do his voting.

sooneron
9/10/2008, 10:00 AM
She is an attractive woman, but some of these hard dicks act like they've never seen a decent piece of tail before.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 10:02 AM
She is an attractive woman, but some of these hard dicks act like they've never seen a decent piece of tail before.

But she can shoot a gun!

Howzit
9/10/2008, 10:03 AM
I like her because she speaks in tongues.

RacerX
9/10/2008, 10:16 AM
http://www.herobuilders.com/images/1%20Palin%20School%20Girl.jpg

http://www.herobuilders.com/08.htm

sooneron
9/10/2008, 10:20 AM
Those knees are to die for.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 10:22 AM
Those knees are to die for.

Spekheh.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 10:22 AM
http://www.herobuilders.com/08.htm

You've got to buy a different action figure just to get a different outfit? Weaksauce!

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 10:25 AM
You've got to buy a different action figure just to get a different outfit? Weaksauce!

How is that any diff from tippin the local Hoe?

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 10:28 AM
Sarah Palin - Pro-Life & Pro-Execution

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2008, 11:09 AM

Count SicEm in that group!

OklahomaTuba
9/10/2008, 11:09 AM
So, innocent unborn babies = Good & convicted murderers and criminals = bad?

I can see where a lib could have issues with that.

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2008, 11:13 AM
I brought that up yesterday Tuba...they tried to reason, but still couldn't adequately explain it.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:21 AM
I brought that up yesterday Tuba...they tried to reason, but still couldn't adequately explain it.

If you think a zygote is equivalent to a human being, abortion is murder.
If you do not think that a zygote is equivalent to a human being, then there is some point between conception and birth where abortion is not murder. Is that really so difficult to understand?

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2008, 11:30 AM
If it's far enough along to have a heartbeat...then it's murder.

bonkuba
9/10/2008, 11:33 AM

Yep & Yep!!!

mdklatt

So at any point before that, abortion is okay? A heartbeat certainly doesn't start at conception.

bonkuba

.....and another YEP!!

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:38 AM
.....and another YEP!!

So you're pro-choice, then.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 11:45 AM
If it is living and innocent, don't make it dead.

If it is living and a monkeyspoogestinkin POS that has committed heinous acts against the living...make it dead.

There.

There's your "choice".
:cool:

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:47 AM
If it is living and innocent, don't make it dead.

Nobody disagrees with that. The sticking point is what defines "living".

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 11:58 AM

What was inadequately explained is your position:
(1) Abortion is murder, and should not be allowed.
(2) Victims of incest and rape should be allowed to have an abortion.

You're saying that it's okay to murder an innocent child because the mother was victimized. I'd like to hear you adequately explain that, please.

RacerX
9/10/2008, 11:59 AM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4527/thiswillnotendwell1ge5.jpg

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 11:59 AM
No Mike, the sticking point normally is what defines "viable".

Cells are alive...and can be made dead.

"God-

successfully playing God for thousands (yea billions) of years..."

Jus sayin.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:00 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4527/thiswillnotendwell1ge5.jpg

You never know, it might end in a three-way.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 12:04 PM
What was inadequately explained is your position:
(1) Abortion is murder, and should not be allowed.
(2) Victims of incest and rape should be allowed to have an abortion.

You're saying that it's okay to murder an innocent child because the mother was victimized. I'd like to hear you adequately explain that, please.

V, I've always found that "out" to be wishy-washy as well.
However, if the law is changed to allow for that particular caveat, it would eliminate 98% of the other version of abortion. (percentages come from several places but the point is made) That's a good start.

And, oh by the way, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here...found out the futility in that many, many years ago. Just commenting on other's comments which I suppose, is also wishy-washy. Oh well.

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 12:07 PM
Pro life yet support the death penalty, claim to be Christians yet avoid one of their major tenets in helping the poor. Aww yes, the inconsistencies of the religious right are quite perplexing.

mdklatt
No Mike, the sticking point normally is what defines "viable".

There you go with your big fancy words. :D That's what I meant. Clearly a zygote is alive, but is it a human being yet? There's the rub.

soonerscuba
You never know, it might end in a three-way.
swr:h

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 12:12 PM
And, oh by the way, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here...found out the futility in that many, many years ago. Just commenting on other's comments which I suppose, is also wishy-washy. Oh well.

You are correct. Nobody's mind is ever going to be changed on this. It's a value judgment: "When is that biological matter an actual human being?"

The answer to that is what defines the time frame at which abortion becomes unacceptable. No person of even moderately decent morals can accept abortion after that time.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:14 PM

Don't forget IVF. To my knowledge, most Americans don't have a problem with it, and that includes the anti-abortion folks. But if your position is that life/personhood begins at conception, doesn't that mean IVF is also murder?

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:15 PM
swr:h

Heh!

Vaevictis
But if your position is that life/personhood begins at conception, doesn't that mean IVF is also murder?

Sure does. This is of course why you have folks making "snowflake" babies.

I think those folks are a little out there, but at least they practice what they preach.

imjebus
My wife had a miscarriage, does that mean that god murdered my innocent child?

JohnnyMack
IBTL

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:18 PM
IBTL

Screw that, just delete imjebus's idiotic post and move on.

imjebus
9/10/2008, 12:20 PM
It's not idiotic, you are calling abortion murder. I have been told by christians that a miscarriage is gods way of aborting a child. So that would mean that god murdered an innocent child.....

SouthFortySooner
9/10/2008, 12:20 PM
... a single cell is not life. Then. No way God would have made a whole man, we had to come from a bunch of chemicals in a mudhole forming a cell and then there was life... blah blah blah

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 12:21 PM
If you think a zygote is equivalent to a human being, abortion is murder.
If you do not think that a zygote is equivalent to a human being, then there is some point between conception and birth where abortion is not murder. Is that really so difficult to understand?

So let me Get this straight In My little Crayon world. are you saying that its Personal Belief, that changes it from Just discarding Unwanted Matter , to Murder ?:confused:

JohnnyMack
9/10/2008, 12:22 PM
It's not idiotic, you are calling abortion murder. I have been told by christians that a miscarriage is gods way of aborting a child. So that would mean that god murdered an innocent child.....

God allows murders all the time. It is, his will, after all.

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 12:25 PM
So let me Get this straight In My little Crayon world. are you saying that its Personal Belief, that changes it from Just discarding Unwanted Matter , to Murder ?:confused:

Isn't it always personal belief that draws the line between murder and not-murder?

Some people think the death penalty is murder. Some people don't.

Is there some objective means to say with absolute certainty who is correct?

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:27 PM
It's not idiotic, you are calling abortion murder.

I'm not calling abortion murder. By definition, abortion is not murder.

I have been told by christians that a miscarriage is gods way of aborting a child. So that would mean that god murdered an innocent child.....

By your logic, everyone who dies of natural causes has been murdered by God. Or are you just getting caught up in the semantics of abortion vs. murder?

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 12:30 PM
Isn't it always personal belief that draws the line between murder and not-murder?

Some people think the death penalty is murder. Some people don't.

Is there some objective means to say with absolute certainty who is correct?

So your saying , In your Personal Belief, Abortion Is Not Murder because you DONT believe that its a Real Person ?

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:34 PM

An unfertilized egg is definitely not a human being. A live, screaming baby definitely is. Somewhere in between, there is a transition. Science cannot define that transition point with certainty, so yes, it becomes a personal philosophical decision.

imjebus
9/10/2008, 12:36 PM
I'm not calling abortion murder. By definition, abortion is not murder.

By your logic, everyone who dies of natural causes has been murdered by God. Or are you just getting caught up in the semantics of abortion vs. murder?

I don't think god murdered anyone because I don't believe in god. If a miscarriage happens because of natural causes and you believe in god then wouldn't god have caused that baby to die? If every soul is precious to him then why wouldn't he let it live?

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 12:37 PM
Science cannot define that transition point with certainty, so yes, it becomes a personal philosophical decision.

Enter religion, and so that should be the criteria then? I think not but the debate continues.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:42 PM
If every soul is precious to him then why wouldn't he let it live?

Who knows? He's God. He does what he does. If you're trying to say that the fact that we don't all live forever means that God doesn't exists, well, good luck with that.

Condescending Sooner
9/10/2008, 12:43 PM
You are correct. Nobody's mind is ever going to be changed on this. It's a value judgment: "When is that biological matter an actual human being?"

The answer to that is what defines the time frame at which abortion becomes unacceptable. No person of even moderately decent morals can accept abortion after that time.

Except Obama. He thinks partial birth abortion is OK.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:48 PM
Enter religion, and so that should be the criteria then?

If you're religious, that's part of your personal philosophy.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 12:53 PM
An unfertilized egg is definitely not a human being. A live, screaming baby definitely is. Somewhere in between, there is a transition. Science cannot define that transition point with certainty, so yes, it becomes a personal philosophical decision.

Wait...

you mean "fertilized egg" right?

Pricetag
9/10/2008, 12:56 PM
Except Obama. He thinks partial birth abortion is OK.
Didn't you get the memo? We've moved on to him calling Palin a pig.

bonkuba
9/10/2008, 12:57 PM
I don't think god murdered anyone because I don't believe in god. If a miscarriage happens because of natural causes and you believe in god then wouldn't god have caused that baby to die? If every soul is precious to him then why wouldn't he let it live?

But you are jebus??

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:57 PM
Wait...

you mean "fertilized egg" right?

No, I meant unfertilized. An unfertilized egg will never become a human begin. A fertilized egg gets the ball rolling.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 12:58 PM
Wow, this thread is no longer funny. At. All.

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 12:59 PM
No, I meant unfertilized. An unfertilized egg will never become a human begin. A fertilized egg gets the ball rolling.

So Bro In your opinion when does Life start ?

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 01:00 PM
So your saying , In your Personal Belief, Abortion Is Not Murder because you DONT believe that its a Real Person ?

Humanity is more than simple biology. This is my fundamental belief. So, up to a certain stage, yeah, it's not human.

This fundamental belief informs my opinion that the death penalty, when applied to certain "people" is not murder either.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:03 PM
He thinks partial birth abortion is OK.

Do you even know what a partial birth abortion is?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5168163

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 01:04 PM
Humanity is more than simple biology. This is my fundamental belief. So, up to a certain stage, yeah, it's not human.

This fundamental belief informs my opinion that the death penalty, when applied to certain "people" is not murder either.

What stage do you Personaly believe ?

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:08 PM
So Bro In your opinion when does Life start ?

I assume you mean when it does it change from a clump of cells (that's life, after all) to a human being? I don't know, but I don't think it happens at conception.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 01:08 PM

!!! WTF??

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 01:09 PM

Right, hence "life" (like you said), commonly referred to as a "clump of cells".

Don't make it dead.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 01:11 PM
Right, hence "life" (like you said), commonly referred to as a "clump of cells".

Don't make it dead.

I just swatted a fly.

heh heh heh

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 01:14 PM
What stage do you Personaly believe ?

Exactly? I don't know.

But I believe it occurs at some point after 8 weeks.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:14 PM

Don't make it dead.

I think we're going backwards. I agree that a zygote is alive, I just don't think it's a "human being" yet. And no, I don't know where exactly to draw that line.

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 01:16 PM
Exactly? I don't know.

But I believe it occurs at some point after 8 weeks.

Ok let Me rephrase. At what Point Is it Not Ok to Abort In your an Mds opinion?

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 01:19 PM
I think we're going backwards. I agree that a zygote is alive, I just don't think it's a "human being" yet. And no, I don't know where exactly to draw that line.

I get your point.

My original post was aimed at the seemingly disparate diff between pro-life and pro-DP...

Dead it or don't?

Was trying to clarify the position, one that I personally don't believe is hypocritical...

Fail.
:rolleyes:

Vaevictis
9/10/2008, 01:21 PM

Same answer.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:23 PM

What's the current limit for a legal abortion? I don't have a problem with that, but I wouldn't have a problem with rolling it back either. What did Vaevictus say? Eight weeks? Sounds good to me. You know who's in the best position to make that decision? The mother and the father. That's why abortion should absolutely not be altogether illegal.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:36 PM
I get your point.

My original post was aimed at the seemingly disparate diff between pro-life and pro-DP...

Dead it or don't?

To me, there is a point at which a fetus is not yet a human being. So abortion is okay, within limits of course.

I have no moral opposition to executing heinous criminals, either. I do have a practical opposition, though, which is that executing an innocent person is one of the most awful things that we as a society could ever do when there is a perfectly good alternative: life in prison. It's cheaper, there's no moral ambiguity, you're not punishing the family of the criminal, and you're not saddling everyone involved with the trial with the guilt of being responsible for somebody's death.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 01:53 PM
I have no moral opposition to executing heinous criminals, either. I do have a practical opposition, though, which is that executing an innocent person is one of the most awful things that we as a society could ever do when there is a perfectly good alternative: life in prison. It's cheaper, there's no moral ambiguity, you're not punishing the family of the criminal, and you're not saddling everyone involved with the trial with the guilt of being responsible for somebody's death.

The innocent getting life in prison is pretty dayum awful as well. Where is the outcry for those victims, instead of only the dead men walking?

Oh, and rainy days are kind of fun on the board.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:55 PM
The innocent getting life in prison is pretty dayum awful as well. Where is the outcry for those victims, instead of only the dead men walking?

You can always let somebody out of prison.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/10/2008, 02:25 PM

This may be the most ignorant thing I have ever read. I can't explain why your wife had a miscarriage, but everything happens for a reason, whether it benefits you or not. The whole Passover thing benefited a large group of people, so by your standard God "murdered" a lot of Egyptian kids.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/10/2008, 02:28 PM
You can always let somebody out of prison.

The death penalty is a stupid way for sickos to get out of life. The death penalty should be done away with, and the people who commit such crimes out to be stuck in a cell all day get a slice of white bread and a glass of water and get 30 minutes of exercise each day. I always look back at when the where finishing off Timothy McVeigh and he just smiled. Where is the closure in that? I'd rather the dude be living a miserable life.

r5TPsooner
9/10/2008, 02:29 PM

You forgot Pro-Sex.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/10/2008, 02:30 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to post!

IBTL :D

soonerscuba
9/10/2008, 03:13 PM
The title of this thread is really misleading, it has been hardly funny at all.

Lott's Bandana
9/10/2008, 03:20 PM

Fixed.

Ok, well not really....I fixed the title of my first post...sigh.

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 04:51 PM

Back on topic....

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/H/G/2/mccain-palin-anna-nicole.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2008, 04:54 PM
So, ALL LIFE IS SACRED = Good and SOME LIVES WE NO LONGER LIKE ARE NOT SACRED = BAD

I can see where a neo-con could embrace hypocritical issues like that.Fixed.

GottaHavePride
9/10/2008, 07:26 PM
Meh. Most people won't find that funny.

Whet
9/10/2008, 07:46 PM
here is a good one:

ELECTION 2008
Official Democrat website: Palin pick 'lipstick on a pig'
Posting with photograph of dolled-up swine made before Obama's controversial remarks

http://worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/0910piglipstick.jpg
Image posted on ]Democratic (http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74870#) National Committee website
The official website of the Democratic Party has a blog posting (http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/elizabethberry/Cgsq) entitled, "McCain's Selection of Palin is Lipstick on a Pig," illustrated by an altered photograph of a pig with makeup, designer glasses and pearls.
"Palin is a red herring, lipstick on the Republican pig to distract Americans from the real issue that under the leadership of the Republicans the last 8 years, our country is falling apart," writes the blogger, Elizabeth Berry, a self-described 49-year-old "progressive" from Texas.
The posting was published 11 days ago, well before Sen. Barack drew sharp criticism yesterday when he jabbed at Palin and Sen. John McCain's idea of "change" by stating, 'You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.'"

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/61410aa4ff

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 10:57 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/61410aa4ff

They had me at "Gina Gershon strips down...." :hot:

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 10:59 PM
Sara Palin: If she shoots you in the face, it's because she was aiming for it.

Heh.

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 11:00 PM
Mother, Moosehunter, Maverick!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/03d0f10a32

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:07 PM
Mother, Moosehunter, Maverick!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/03d0f10a32

Apparently her voice has a setting other than "Screech's dog whistle". I wish she'd use that more often.

Whet
9/10/2008, 11:08 PM
I wonder if Barry will get out Al's lockbox this year?

soonerscuba
9/10/2008, 11:41 PM
I wonder if Barry will get out Al's lockbox this year?
Not likely, given the budget surplus was supposed to go in it.

Whet
9/11/2008, 12:44 AM
No goober, Al was going to put money in it that he and his donks took from SS.

LosAngelesSooner
9/11/2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LgJQ8UQWGU&feature=user

texas bandman
9/12/2008, 12:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LgJQ8UQWGU&feature=user

Spek......oops, wrong tread. :D