Soonerus
9/9/2008, 11:57 PM
yes !!!!

Soonerus
9/9/2008, 11:59 PM
2 votes are candy ****s or suck ups..

Veritas
9/10/2008, 12:04 AM
One of those votes is mine. This board is quite literally Phil's business. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

I wish the spek was still on, but it's not my business venture.

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 12:05 AM
The other one is mine. It's Phil's board, he can do whatever he wants with it. He could pull the plug on the server tomorrow and it could be gone forever.

If you know me at all, I'm most certainly not a suck up around here. You can call me a candy ***, but whatever.

Soonerus
9/10/2008, 12:05 AM
One of those votes is mine. This board is quite literally Phil's business. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Not when you take other people's money...you give that up..

SouthFortySooner
9/10/2008, 12:07 AM
I have to ask myself. With all the gazillions of web sites out there, why do I come here several times every day? I don't know who or what Phil is, but I do like me some SF.com. TY :)

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 12:09 AM
Not when you take other people's money...you give that up..

No, you are giving up your money to Phil. It's your choice.

Soonerus
9/10/2008, 12:13 AM
No, you are giving up your money to Phil. It's your choice.

You are wrong you are giving your money to the Soonerfans entity and gain some type of something or there is no point to the sponsorship....what I hear you saying is sponsorship means nothing thus those of us that sponsor are fools...and we should not be sponsors...

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 12:17 AM
You are wrong you are giving your money to the Soonerfans entity and gain some type of something or there is no point to the sponsorship....what I hear you saying is sponsorship means nothing thus those of us that sponsor are fools...and we should not be sponsors...

You can take it however you wish, but nobody is forcing you to give money to Soonerfans, and you giving money doesn't mean you have any say in how it is operated. You don't gain ownership by giving $20 a month.

KC//CRIMSON
9/10/2008, 12:26 AM
Phil gets tired of you starting threads with his name in it and bans you, for good.

proud gonzo
9/10/2008, 12:28 AM
where's the option to vote for all three?

Scott D
9/10/2008, 12:47 AM

did anyone else read this as

waah waaah waaaaaaah, waaah wahhh....waaah...waaah...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/10/2008, 12:53 AM
Not when you take other people's money...you give that up..You lobbyists are all the same. Take a guy out to lunch, and you think you own the ESSOB

tommieharris91
9/10/2008, 01:10 AM

This.

And since Phil owns this place, it's up to him to create revenues. If spek was driving people away from this place, then so be it. Yea, it is kinda about what we sponsors think because we do give money to him, but ultimately, it's about what draws in new people to get more advertising revenues for the board. I see why he got rid of spek if it was driving people away from this place, but one must wonder if sponsors won't keep their sponsorships...

etouffee
9/10/2008, 05:36 AM
where's the option to vote for all three?I'd spek you for that. You know, if I could.

Spek may indeed be problematic out here on the south oval or the sports boards or the political boards. I can't really say, because I don't participate on those boards. What I can say with a high degree of confidence is that spek is (or was) a key component of the fark boards, and motivation to participate, at least for some, is going to take a huge hit. Not saying anyone is going to quit over it, just that it's not going to be nearly as much fun.

Here's the thing. I used to admin a board with a couple hundred users, and even then trying to be babysitter, referree and judge for the noobs and other perpetual whiners was extremely time consuming and frustrating. I can only imagine what it must be like trying to run a site the size and scope of this one. If shutting down spek makes the job a little easier, do what ya gotta do. I don't like it, but I can respect it.

Veritas
9/10/2008, 08:41 AM
20+ votes are candy ****s or suck ups..
Fixed. :rolleyes:

rus, there's a substantial difference between "sponsor" and "shareholder."

bri
9/10/2008, 08:45 AM

Dammit, everyone else beat me to pointing out your inability to note the subtle distinction between "sponsorship" and "ownership". Boo, going offline.

And is it just me, or does anyone else really miss negspek right about now? :D

RacerX
9/10/2008, 10:38 AM
I've had rus on ignore for a while. But I can read what he's said through everyone's quoting. I voted that it's Phil's board and he can do what he wants.

So in response to what rus said about that group -

**** off, dip ****!

Boarder
9/10/2008, 10:56 AM
Not that I'm agreeing with Rus because, you know, there's not enough soap in the world to get that off you, but there is a point about sponsorship and the direction things go.

Take, for instance, NASCAR. Let's assume that one day Casey Mears decides that he's going to become an advocate for the legalization of heroin. He doesn't do it, since that would get him suspended, but he tells everyone in every media that he really thinks heroin should be legalized. His main sponsor is Kelloggs. Having a spokesperson who promotes heroin use is not exactly the kind of association that Kelloggs wants for its kids breakfast cereal. Tony the Tiger does not need smack. Let's say Rick Hendrick decides to not do much about it. He says, "eh, ol' Casey's a good guy. Let him be a spokesperson for the heroin peeps if he wants." Although Rick Hendrick is completely the owner and has every right to do as he pleases, not listening to the desires of his sponsor would more than likely cause those sponsors to leave.

Or as another example, what if Gundy didn't do exactly as Boone commanded? He'd a)have him killed or b)take his money and go try to artifically pump up another hopeless team.

Not that I had a comment on whether or not spek should be here, or ever even offered one to Phil as a sponsor, I'm just saying that in a sponsor driven entity, the owner should listen to them or risk losing them.

bri
9/10/2008, 10:58 AM
Meh, when you have to use NASCAR to illustrate your point, you're on pretty thin ice. :D

sooner_born_1960
9/10/2008, 11:00 AM
Boarder, it's probably a good thing you don't drive around Warr Acres much. You'd so be getting tickets. :)

RacerX
9/10/2008, 11:01 AM
I'm just saying that in a sponsor driven entity, the owner should listen to them or risk losing them.

http://omniideas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bullseye.jpg

However, how many sponsors were whining to get rid of spek?

proud gonzo
9/10/2008, 11:26 AM
http://omniideas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bullseye.jpg

However, how many sponsors were whining?
do you mean whining for or against spek?

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:29 AM

That would be the second option, IMO.

bonkuba
9/10/2008, 11:29 AM
I don't see a choice for "Who the hell cares......geeeeeeeeesh":D

From a new guy looking in for a while before I joined the flock....the spek was just a lot of nonsense that was thrown at noobs (remember from the outside looking in). I didn't join until I saw through the spek and noticed what fine individuals we have here :D :D

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 11:32 AM
You are wrong you are giving your money to the Soonerfans entity and gain some type of something or there is no point to the sponsorship...

Don't renew your sponsorship. Problem solved.

What I really want to know is, what the hell were you gaining from spek that you were willing to pay for?

RacerX
9/10/2008, 11:32 AM
do you mean whining for or against spek?

against.

Scott D
9/10/2008, 01:26 PM
Don't renew your sponsorship. Problem solved.

What I really want to know is, what the hell were you gaining from spek that you were willing to pay for?

no you see this is where he's pulling his tired act of holding his sponsorship over Phil's head, like anyone else on the board gives a **** if rus cancels his membership and takes his money to sponsor a NAMBLA message board instead.

mdklatt
9/10/2008, 01:57 PM
The bar graph for the poll results looks like an extended middle finger. Or male naughty bits.

bri
9/10/2008, 02:47 PM
If your naughty bits are red, purple and yellow, see a doctor. YWIA.

OUMallen
9/10/2008, 02:57 PM

I voted he shouldn't have but not for this reason. This board definitely has a neat community feel to it with its own nooks, crannies, and idiosyncracies. It has its own language, acronyms, and is even famous for its farks. The personalized nature of this board and quality of posters is what makes me come back, including the spek. Spek helps drive people to come up with funnier, more original farks and posts, and it serves as something that is simply interesting and pleasing to do. I was disappointed Phil asserted that it is HIS board and not OUR community.

That being said, the man CAN do as he pleases whether I like it or not. If Rus has his panties in a bunch, take your dollar vote and spend it elsewhere. Just how it works...

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2008, 03:05 PM
The bar graph for the poll results looks like an extended middle finger. Or male naughty bits.

my naughty bits are a lot more impressive

frankensooner
9/10/2008, 03:11 PM
[comic book guy] I say it resembles an overhead view of an X-Wing Starfighter [/comic book guy]

NormanPride
9/10/2008, 03:27 PM
I give money because I like the place. If I don't like the place, I don't give money. If Phil does not care about my money, he should not care about my opinion.

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 03:32 PM
the Road Warrior can do what he wants. i liked the spek feature for the informal conversation it allowed, as has been noted by others.

i'll confess to not paying too much attention to what the actual "issue" was that caused it to go but i read and posted here before spek and spek has very little to do with how or how frequently i read and post the board.

there are other aspects of current board life that might; but, spek is not one of them.

the absolute worst thing that could happen is that spek come back zeroed and the ensuing stupidity jockeying that would inevitably follow.

OUMallen
9/10/2008, 03:40 PM
the absolute worst thing that could happen is that spek come back zeroed and the ensuing stupidity jockeying that would inevitably follow.

That alone might constitute a social experiment in need of professional documentation.

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 05:36 PM

This I totally agree with. If it's gone, it's gone.

StoopTroup
9/10/2008, 05:37 PM
I bet Phil got drunk and thought he'd have a little fun.

Bet Dean and him got into the OVJ heavy. :D ;)

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 05:41 PM
....I'm just saying that in a sponsor driven entity, the owner should listen to them or risk losing them.

This is true. The perception I and many others have is that nobody is concerned with losing sponsors. In fact, any complaints or suggestions are met with threats of banishment. This is why I said in the end, it's Phil's board and he can do what he wants with it. And that includes killing it if he so chooses.

StoopTroup
9/10/2008, 05:47 PM
I don't think he should kill it.

I mean if your so unhappy that you would kill this website...

Wouldn't you just put it up for sale or let the competition buy you out?

OUMallen
9/10/2008, 05:48 PM
And that includes killing it if he so chooses.

http://abortionwar.net/abortion%20pics/LetTherebeLife2.jpg

StoopTroup
9/10/2008, 05:49 PM
heh

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 05:52 PM
I'm just saying that in a sponsor driven entity, the owner should listen to them or risk losing them.

BINGO!!!

picasso
9/10/2008, 05:53 PM
ahh I thought this was a Phil Mickelson pole. I was going to complain that there was no "sucketh" choice.

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 05:54 PM
I don't think he should kill it.

I mean if your so unhappy that you would kill this website...

Wouldn't you just put it up for sale or let the competition buy you out?

I don't know anything about the financials of this place, but I doubt it's a multimillion dollar enterprise. :P

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 05:58 PM
Eventually the squeaky wheel gets the grease, something to keep in mind.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 05:59 PM

:texan:
:pop:

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:00 PM

Hell, I figure we'll be making you a mod any day now.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:01 PM

Don't say stuff like that.

You'll give me a heart attack.

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 06:01 PM

Heh, the way this place rolls I wouldn't be surprised if he was a mod's troll. ;)

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:03 PM
Heh, the way this place rolls I wouldn't be surprised if he was a mod's troll. ;)

I don't think he is.

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 06:04 PM
No thanks, I'm already a admin on another forum. But we had to disable our spek their too because old members used their spek hammer to badger and intimidate new members which was detrimental to our site. So I understand the reasons behind this move.

Curly Bill

true dat

CK Sooner
No thanks, I'm already a admin on another forum. But we had to disable our spek their too because old members used their spek hammer to badger and intimidate new members which was detrimental to our site. So I understand the reasons behind this move.

LMAO, what forum??

:D

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:05 PM

What do you guy do with trolls on that there other forum?

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:06 PM
LMAO, what forum??

TrollFans.com

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 06:06 PM
LMAO, what forum??

I will tell you once you tell me whose troll you are? ;)

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:07 PM
TrollFans.com

Nope.

http://rentatroll.com/

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:08 PM

You and all the other Trolls squeaked loud enough to get Greased all right :mad:

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 06:09 PM
But I'm done with the caustic banter, let's just say I forgive you and love you because you are at least sooner fans.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:11 PM
But I'm done with the caustic banter, let's just say I forgive you and love you because you are at least sooner fans.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/ellenrene/articulate_troll.jpg

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:13 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/ellenrene/articulate_troll.jpg

heh

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:13 PM
TrollFans.com

Get it right
its this one
http://www.queerlikeus.com/

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:14 PM
Get it right
its this one

heh :D

CK Sooner
Get it right
its this one

Mandible!!

Is this true :D

olevetonahill

Told Yall
this is His board http://www.queerlikeus.com/

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:15 PM
Mandible!!

Is this true :D

Ya wantin to Join ?

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 06:15 PM
:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:16 PM

WE all know you really wanted to :P

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:16 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/sugarmagnolia66/homo.jpg

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 06:17 PM
This has nothing to do with Mandible, but its pretty sweet.

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/sapoe_lidi/go_bears.jpg

Rogue
9/10/2008, 06:17 PM
Disclaimer: I don't know Phil. I don't know all of the problems with spek. I only know from experience and what I've read on here, which isn't everything.

I don't think Phil did it arbitrarily. He probably didn't even do it unilaterally. I think the whiners prolly whined so much that the mods whined about the whiners whining about spek. Phil said something like "screw it, it's gone."

I disagree and think it's reinforcing the whining. Spek was a voluntary participation deal. Opt in, opt out. Up to you. And me. You're not a victim of something that you do voluntarily. Stop it, quit crying about it, and don't try to enforce your likes and dislikes on me.

I doubt Phil cares about my opinion of his performance or spek. I doubt my $25 a year entitles me to much except a nice feeling that I'm contributing something tangible to the community and not just opinion. I don't consider my opinion to carry any more weight than a non-paying poster's.

But yeah, I disagree with ending spek. It did more good than harm, IMO.

And I wish it'd come back. So I'll support Rus, Curly, Vet and others that I like to argue with about many things in the movement to bring spek back. It's a worthwhile cause.

I propose a solution.

Bring spek back.
When a whiner whines (unless there's an illegal, threatening, or totally heinous kind of comment which would be handled the same way if it was a PEEM, spek, or public comment) tell them they have the option to turn it off and give them the instructions to the control panel. Then let them know that their complaints about spek will no longer be acknowledged since it's a voluntary deal. Either turn it off or leave it on, it's not a mod's responsibility to regulate your complaints when they are so easily avoided.

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:22 PM
I agree with ^.
I really think Most of it was trolls of Long time Posters stiring shat up.
Then Bitchin that the spek feature was being abused

Mandibleclaw
9/10/2008, 06:22 PM
The option to turn off spek did not exist to normal users AFAIK.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 06:23 PM
Disclaimer: I don't know Phil. I don't know all of the problems with spek. I only know from experience and what I've read on here, which isn't everything.

I don't think Phil did it arbitrarily. He probably didn't even do it unilaterally. I think the whiners prolly whined so much that the mods whined about the whiners whining about spek. Phil said something like "screw it, it's gone."

I disagree and think it's reinforcing the whining. Spek was a voluntary participation deal. Opt in, opt out. Up to you. And me. You're not a victim of something that you do voluntarily. Stop it, quit crying about it, and don't try to enforce your likes and dislikes on me.

I doubt Phil cares about my opinion of his performance or spek. I doubt my $25 a year entitles me to much except a nice feeling that I'm contributing something tangible to the community and not just opinion. I don't consider my opinion to carry any more weight than a non-paying poster's.

But yeah, I disagree with ending spek. It did more good than harm, IMO.

And I wish it'd come back. So I'll support Rus, Curly, Vet and others that I like to argue with about many things in the movement to bring spek back. It's a worthwhile cause.

I propose a solution.

Bring spek back.
When a whiner whines (unless there's an illegal, threatening, or totally heinous kind of comment which would be handled the same way if it was a PEEM, spek, or public comment) tell them they have the option to turn it off and give them the instructions to the control panel. Then let them know that their complaints about spek will no longer be acknowledged since it's a voluntary deal. Either turn it off or leave it on, it's not a mod's responsibility to regulate your complaints when they are so easily avoided.

HERE-HERE!!!

sooner_born_1960
9/10/2008, 06:38 PM
It really just floors me that an adult would whine, complain, tattle-tell, etc. about what someone typed in spek, a PM, or an open forum.
I am equally concerned that a mod, admin, owner of the site would give a damn what someone posts, PM's or speks.

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 06:45 PM
It really just floors me that an adult would whine, complain, tattle-tell, etc. about what someone typed in spek, a PM, or an open forum.
I am equally conserned that a mod, admin, owner of the site would give a damn what someone posts, PM's or speks.

I disagree about the Posts
Spek and Peems are simi Private tho .
The Board needs to be SFW

sooner_born_1960
9/10/2008, 06:47 PM
I ws only refering to words. Pictures are another matter. The mods can easily handle those by deleting.

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:01 PM
i personally think there is a small minority of posters who are to blame for the loss of spek. i also think that many of the posters whining about the loss of spek are pretty close to those self-same ones.

somehow: i've disagreed with damn near everyone on this board but never had much neg spek. i gave neg once. once. ask Tuba, Homey, Bill Favor, whoever...how many times i've negged them?

I've posted some things i might retract, but really?

if we can't behave, what are we?

sooner_born_1960
9/10/2008, 07:04 PM
I just checked. I don't have any negs from you, King Crimson. Oh, wait.

Scott D
9/10/2008, 07:18 PM
i personally think there is a small minority of posters who are to blame for the loss of spek. i also think that many of the posters whining about the loss of spek are pretty close to those self-same ones.

somehow: i've disagreed with damn near everyone on this board but never had much neg spek. i gave neg once. once. ask Tuba, Homey, Bill Favor, whoever...how many times i've negged them?

I've posted some things i might retract, but really?

if we can't behave, what are we?

don't you have an imaginary neg war to get into with rus.

Rogue
9/10/2008, 07:22 PM
I ws only refering to words. Pictures are another matter. The mods can easily handle those by deleting.

I got some time off for a picture. It wasn't porn, but really gross.
I deserved it and learned my lesson. Better'n taking away everyone's picture posting privileges.

BRING BACK THE SPEK!

Rogue
9/10/2008, 07:22 PM
Think I found my new sig. Ima sig myself.
Will I go blind?

King Crimson
9/10/2008, 07:26 PM
don't you have an imaginary neg war to get into with rus.

no, it works the other way. and makes you wonder.

Scott D
9/10/2008, 07:30 PM
well considering how much he whines about, can it really be a surprise to anyone?

personally I'm hoping this time he does take his ball and go home.

Cam
9/10/2008, 07:43 PM

What you're hearing is that some of us that sponsor do so because Phil has sunk in more money than any of us into this board and we wanted to help out so the board could stay up.

Bottom line is it's always been his board, and unless he sells it, it will still be his board.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 07:45 PM
What you're hearing is that some of us that sponsor do so because Phil has sunk in more money than any of us into this board and we wanted to help out so the board could stay up.

Bottom line is it's always been his board, and unless he sells it, it will still be his board.

...and if he's OK with some of us helping out less, if at all, then so be it.

r5TPsooner
9/10/2008, 08:30 PM

While I agree with some of your points and was one of those folks that signed on, just to help Phil out, it seems that things are better financially now and maybe a post or two by Phil, to the newer members of the board might clear things up a bit. Not everyone knows or has the luxury of knowing some of the history of the place like some of us do.

I remember finding this place in 1995 when I was homesick in Ohio without a pot to **** in. I also remember Phil coming to us as a group, telling us the situation with the new board (new server back then I think?) and that he needed sponsorship to help him pay for it or something to that effect. I don't remember which board it was, but I even remember moving day and some of us old timers, and even the very old timers making a land rush to be the first posters and pad our numbers in the process. WE all lied that we weren't but we were. Those were GOOD TIMES even during the BAD TIMES in my opinion.

Personally, I don't really give a rats *** about the spek thing, having been on both sides of it. However, at some point what is the reason for sinking $$$ into a place unless you're one of those that do a lot of the tailgates or know Phil personally? I can understand why someone who sinks $25/month or even $5/month into this place would be upset by some of the changes. To some people, that's a lot of money and an explanation to those folks would be nice and in most instances appreciated.

Most of us would probably agree that new sponsorship is important. If the board and Phil are only getting the same ole same ole, without any fresh blood, then the board will stagnate or end up where we were before? I can't say that with total certainty, but in most business endeavors it usually is. I also assume that Phil likes it when he gets new sponsorship revenue and dislikes it when he loses revenue... like any smart businessman would unless it's a tax write-off?:D

Sorry for the long winded post but I just wanted to throw in my .02 and sometimes I'm not so good with words..

Cam
9/10/2008, 08:58 PM
...and if he's OK with some of us helping out less, if at all, then so be it.

Again, it's his and your choice. I don't think anybody's begging you or anybody else to be a sponsor. I can't really think of anything special that we've ever gotten for being the sponsor other than a sponsor level forum. Am I missing something?

While I agree with some of your points and was one of those folks that signed on, just to help Phil out, it seems that things are better financially now and maybe a post or two by Phil, to the newer members of the board might clear things up a bit. Not everyone knows or has the luxury of knowing some of the history of the place like some of us do.

I remember finding this place in 1995 when I was homesick in Ohio without a pot to **** in. I also remember Phil coming to us as a group, telling us the situation with the new board (new server back then I think?) and that he needed sponsorship to help him pay for it or something to that effect. I don't remember which board it was, but I even remember moving day and some of us old timers, and even the very old timers making a land rush to be the first posters and pad our numbers in the process. WE all lied that we weren't but we were. Those were GOOD TIMES even during the BAD TIMES in my opinion.

Personally, I don't really give a rats *** about the spek thing, having been on both sides of it. However, at some point what is the reason for sinking $$$ into a place unless you're one of those that do a lot of the tailgates or know Phil personally? I can understand why someone who sinks $25/month or even $5/month into this place would be upset by some of the changes. To some people, that's a lot of money and an explanation to those folks would be nice and in most instances appreciated.

Most of us would probably agree that new sponsorship is important. If the board and Phil are only getting the same ole same ole, without any fresh blood, then the board will stagnate or end up where we were before? I can't say that with total certainty, but in most business endeavors it usually is. I also assume that Phil likes it when he gets new sponsorship revenue and dislikes it when he loses revenue... like any smart businessman would unless it's a tax write-off?:D

Sorry for the long winded post but I just wanted to throw in my .02 and sometimes I'm not so good with words..

Good points. Especially the tax write off, hadn't thought of it from that perspective yet.

I've never thought that Phil sees this as a cash cow and the $$$ is for the place to stay open. It's not like he's quit his day job due to the revenue from the site.

I've had to drop my sponsorship level recently, but it had nothing to do with the board. It had everything to do with me getting prepared to be laid off.

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:02 PM
I don't think anybody's begging you or anybody else to be a sponsor. .

Then what where all those adds that talked about chicks digging stars and stuff? I mean the ones I used to see before I did the sponsor thing and turned them off.

RacerX
9/10/2008, 09:03 PM

It floors me that it floors your.

I am equally concerned that a mod, admin, owner of the site would give a damn what someone PM's or speks.

AGREE!

Cam
9/10/2008, 09:05 PM
Then what where all those adds that talked about chicks digging stars and stuff? I mean the ones I used to see before I did the sponsor thing and turned them off.

Um, Marketing?

Seriously, I don't care one way or the other and everybody's entitled to their own opinion. In mine, it's Phil's board and I'll just enjoy (mostly) the ride until he decides the ride's over.

Dr. Phil
9/10/2008, 09:14 PM
Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:18 PM
Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.

How do we do that?

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:20 PM
How do we do that?

We go and build our own board. You know anything about how to do that? :D

eidt...I'll give ya $5 a month towards it. :P

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:24 PM
We go and build our own board. You know anything about how to do that? :D

eidt...I'll give ya $5 a month towards it. :P

I don't....

Ask Vet :P

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:26 PM
I don't....

Ask Vet :P

Vet ain't even botherin to be on here tonight...

...maybe he's already workin on it.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:26 PM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc46/gearyb/DR.jpg

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:27 PM

Soonervets.com :D

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:28 PM
Soonervets.com :D

In!

...and he is on the board, he's just not posting apparently.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:29 PM
In!

...and he is on the board, he's just not posting apparently.

I think he is depressed with all that has gone on lately :(

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:29 PM

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll170/xannikka/pic19044.jpg

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:30 PM
I think he is depressed with all that has gone on lately :(

He had his big ol' hammer taken away. I only had a medium-sized hammer and I'm depressed.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:31 PM
He had his big ol' hammer taken away. I only had a medium-sized hammer and I'm depressed.

Mine was TINY, but I still cherished it with all my heart :D

bri
9/10/2008, 09:38 PM

Meh, mine was way bigger and I'm cool with it. :D

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:39 PM
Meh, mine was way bigger and I'm cool with it. :D

...and I'm cool with you being cool with it, but I'm still pissed. ;)

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 09:40 PM

Sheat Vet cant even put #s in his Phone :eek:

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 09:42 PM
Sheat Vet cant even put #s in his Phone :eek:

heh

olevetonahill

I self Felate , Is that what you mean ?

Curly Bill
I self Felate , Is that what you mean ?

This post is worth a heh too.

CK Sooner
9/10/2008, 09:43 PM
Heh.

r5TPsooner
9/10/2008, 10:26 PM

Heh, I'm hung but not that hung.:D

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 10:27 PM

heh

olevetonahill
9/10/2008, 10:29 PM

So ur a Punannie ?:eek:

Curly Bill
9/10/2008, 10:30 PM
So ur a Punannie ?:eek: