PDA

View Full Version : A very funny and true cartoon by Gary Varvel RE: MSNBC "news coverage

Big Red Ron
9/9/2008, 09:59 PM
http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/12/4870_thumb.gif

Veritas
9/9/2008, 11:51 PM
Ain't that the truth.

Sooner02
9/10/2008, 12:20 AM
I first heard about it on fox news on Labor day morning long before I saw it on another network.

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2008, 12:22 AM
I first heard about it on fox news on Labor day morning long before I saw it on another network.

Fascinating.

LoyalFan
9/10/2008, 12:35 AM
Spot on! Mister Varvel!
On a related note...
If I ever encountered Keith Olberman I'd let him know in no uncertain terms that he is a nasty, vicious, smarmy, cowardly, America-hating, unfair, Al-Qaeda-supporting, POS...AFTER I'd beaten him into something that resembles a generous portion of chitlins w/a side of stewed tomatos, all topped with eight hours' output of a diarrhea-stricken Emu. Then I'd make Chris Matthews eat it...every last bit.
I can stomach Fox's Colmes, though tough a task 'tis. On the bright side; God has seen to it that he's punished every time he's confronted by a reflective surface.
And furthermore...

My head hurts.

LF

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/10/2008, 12:58 AM
Spot on! Mister Varvel!
On a related note...
If I ever encountered Keith Olberman I'd let him know in no uncertain terms that he is a nasty, vicious, smarmy, cowardly, America-hating, unfair, Al-Qaeda-supporting, POS...AFTER I'd beaten him into something that resembles a generous portion of chitlins w/a side of stewed tomatos, all topped with eight hours' output of a diarrhea-stricken Emu. Then I'd make Chris Matthews eat it...every last bit.
I can stomach Fox's Colmes, though tough a task 'tis. On the bright side; God has seen to it that he's punished every time he's confronted by a reflective surface.
And furthermore...

My head hurts.

LFDayum, sometimes I miss that speck stuff! Well said!

Veritas
9/10/2008, 08:48 AM
Dayum, sometimes I miss that speck stuff! Well said!
Agreed. Olberman is a bitch.

OU4LIFE
9/10/2008, 08:56 AM
Spot on! Mister Varvel!
On a related note...
And furthermore...

My head hurts.

LF

Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol.

SoonerProphet
9/10/2008, 09:19 AM
Don't know what is funnier, the "major victory in Iraq" schtick or the overall silliness of giving two sh!ts about talking heads on the boob-tube.

sooneron
9/10/2008, 09:23 AM
I think it is funny, but let's face it, sensationalism wins out every time in the news. It does not matter what the slant of the "news outlet" happens to be.

I think I can count on one hand how much I have watched network or cable news in hours since 2001. It's all crap.