PDA

View Full Version : So, I had this dream last night.

oumartin
9/9/2008, 08:50 AM
and I swear I don't smoke pot!

I was Tom petty and I was sitting in the video for "Don't come around here no more". There we were sitting around the table and Alice was the cake and we were cutting her up. Of course I had some of her leg cuz I am a leg man. And to be honest this was the most normal part of the dream. Cuz next thing I remember and I kid you not I was floating in a cup of coffee and some Government employee was dropping what looked to be red dots down into the coffee trying to drown me.(must be some suger substitute). Anyhow he starts using his spoon to stir me and I felt as if I were drowning in this pool of coffee. Thank goodness it wasn't hot.
Anyhow, as he was stirring it had the effect on me like water going down the drain and I was gone and falling down this keyboard looking slide. Anyhow I am not sure where I landed but I was in like this farmers field. As I began to wonder around tryin' to find my way home I pass by this ole' farmer type guy and I guess I've seen one too many OSU halloween costumes cuz this farmer was buried into the back end of a sheep and he was firing off a shotgun while telling me to get off his property. I take off running as fast as I could as I have a hard time distinguishing between dreams and reality and I just knew I was gonna get capped by this crazy farmer guy. Anyhow I ran and ended up hearing the Pride playing in the distance somewhere so I kept running toward it. Turns out they were warming up on Gameday. My dream had taken a turn for the better. Anyhow I wandered around a bit and ended up at the S.F. tailgate. Everyone was pretty darn nice to me at the tailgate and even offered me a beer. then as I tipped my head backwards to drink the beverage I passed out. Next thing I know my mom was waking me up in my bed. I thought I don't live with my mom. Anyhow I got up and went to the kitchen and she had cooked me up a whole lotta pancakes and bacon. As I started eating them she hands me this film I had obviously given her to have developed and in them was nothing more than a bunch of shot of me taking self portraits of myself. I don't remember what all the photos were in detail because she interrupted me and said when I was done with my pancakes i could have a piece of cake and there it was. The same piece of cake I started to eat when I was in the Tom Petty video "Don't come around here no more".
I then actually woke up to my alarm going off. Didn't really have time to analyze it cuz I had to get the kids off to school.

Boomer.....
9/9/2008, 09:23 AM
Cuz next thing I remember and I kid you not I was floating in a cup of coffee and some Government employee was dropping what looked to be red dots down into the coffee trying to drown me.(must be some suger substitute).

Seems as if you knew that someone in a higher position was trying to neg you.

*cough*Dean*cough*

That is if the spekker still worked.
:D

C&CDean
9/9/2008, 09:26 AM
I don't neg. I slay.

OU4LIFE
9/9/2008, 09:33 AM
According to Dreammeanings.com, it means you are gay.

NTTAWWT

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/9/2008, 09:51 AM
A mailman avvie? Maybe.

This thread? No. Not even clever.

Gong.

C&CDean
9/9/2008, 09:54 AM
Oh. The mailman avvie is me? I get it now. An old mailman. That is clever. Far and away the most clever thing I've seen on this board.

OU4LIFE
9/9/2008, 10:03 AM
take that back right now.

MamaMia
9/10/2008, 11:01 AM
:D

jeremy885
9/10/2008, 11:16 AM
I don't neg. I slay.

only abandoned puppies and not posters, right?