PDA

View Full Version : When You're at the Game...

Pieces Hit
9/9/2008, 08:16 AM
...Do you ever watch a play and then think "hit replay button on the remote control" and then realize you can't and go DOH! ?

Also - hitting the pause button on 80,000 people doesn't work so you can go to the bathroom either.

soonerbrat
9/9/2008, 09:01 AM
...Do you ever watch a play and then think "hit replay button on the remote control" and then realize you can't and go DOH! ?

Also - hitting the pause button on 80,000 people doesn't work so you can go to the bathroom either.

yes!
but that's why i record all the games, so i can rewatch them :)

Pieces Hit
9/9/2008, 09:09 AM
It's a funny feeling when you think that. ha ha.

Also - sometimes when I make a mistake in life I think "CTRL Z".

Also - when I'm at home and need to go to the bathroom I think of the code to the bathroom at work.

I would tell you what it is but I don't want you in there.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/9/2008, 09:32 AM
That's one thing that I don't like about going to the game is the replay. They spent all these millions of dollars on this big screen. And if we're lucky we'll get 1 replay. And if the refs are reviewing the play, you can forget about it. Instead we get to watch a pretty interlocking OU swing back and forth or something.

Pieces Hit
9/9/2008, 09:37 AM
Sometimes when I'm watching the game at home I sit with an open umbrella just because I can.

shaun4411
9/9/2008, 09:48 AM

when looking at my girlfriend sometimes i envision pressing the mute button.

soonerbrat
9/9/2008, 09:57 AM

you need a better girlfriend.

badger
9/9/2008, 10:16 AM
yeah, get a dvr, man!

Piware
9/9/2008, 11:14 AM

In the immortal words of Toby Keith, I Want To Talk About ME! Heh

tommieharris91
9/9/2008, 11:58 AM

One of my friends made his point by asking his GF to "put her mouth to some good use."

It worked. :eek:

soonerbrat
9/9/2008, 12:33 PM
One of my friends made his point by asking his GF to "put her mouth to some good use."

It worked. :eek:

what did she do with it?

Pieces Hit
9/9/2008, 12:36 PM
She said "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-U!" ;)