PDA

View Full Version : OU Season Basketball Tickets

DominoMaximo
9/8/2008, 09:52 PM
Question for any knowledgeable OU basketball fans or just somebody that may be knowledgeable. I was looking into Oklahoma City Thunder basketball tickets however the demand for those are extremely high not to mention they are a bit much for a single family income. I realized our beloved Sooners really need support this season with them being ranked in the top 20 (so I have heard on the sports animal).

I went to SoonerSports.com and I noticed there are 3 different packages Men's Basketball packages.

http://soonersports.com/tickets/ticket-information_mens_basketball.html

"Premier" seating ($490 per seat), "Preferred" seating ($325) and "Sooner Saver" seating ($190).

Does anybody know where these seats are located for the respective prices mentioned?

Jeopardude
9/9/2008, 04:28 PM
Premier's for the lower bowl. Preferred is upper bowl on east and west side. Sooner Saver's behind either goal upper bowl and should be avoided.

Civicus_Sooner
9/9/2008, 06:39 PM
Question for any knowledgeable OU basketball fans or just somebody that may be knowledgeable. I was looking into Oklahoma City Thunder basketball tickets however the demand for those are extremely high not to mention they are a bit much for a single family income. I realized our beloved Sooners really need support this season with them being ranked in the top 20 (so I have heard on the sports animal).

I went to SoonerSports.com and I noticed there are 3 different packages Men's Basketball packages.

http://soonersports.com/tickets/ticket-information_mens_basketball.html

"Premier" seating ($490 per seat), "Preferred" seating ($325) and "Sooner Saver" seating ($190).

Does anybody know where these seats are located for the respective prices mentioned?
There isn't a single season ticket for the Thunder as cheep as $490

Sooner24
9/9/2008, 09:14 PM
There isn't a single season ticket for the Thunder as cheep as $490

The Sooners don't play 41 home games either. Plus the "Premier" and the "Preferred" are donor seating and actually cost more when you figure in the donation.

Big Red Ron
9/9/2008, 09:47 PM
The Sooners don't play 41 home games either. Plus the "Premier" and the "Preferred" are donor seating and actually cost more when you figure in the donation.That's true. However, I had to make a choice and I went with Thunder tickets this year. Club level, 2 seats $6300 for 42 games.

I hope the OU Gods don't punish me but it seems pretty easy to get individual game tix for OU games.

Civicus_Sooner
9/10/2008, 08:54 AM
I guess the 42nd game is an exhibition game.

SoonerShark
9/13/2008, 10:20 PM
Pro sports aren't sports. It's like yelling for GM over Ford or Toyota. At least with colleges or high schools we were a part of the institution. Since GM left OKC I don't root for them anymore, either.

Big Red Ron
9/14/2008, 02:14 PM
Pro sports aren't sports. It's like yelling for GM over Ford or Toyota. At least with colleges or high schools we were a part of the institution. Since GM left OKC I don't root for them anymore, either.
GM?