PDA

View Full Version : Denver at Da Raiderz

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 09:25 PM
Isn't McFadden suppose to play?

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:27 PM
He's listed #2 behind Vargas...how long will that last?

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 09:29 PM
Mike Mike and Mike............ESPN couldn't come up with a better announcing crew?

Breadburner
I hope the horsepigs kill the Al Davis'ssss.......

85sooners
Isn't McFadden suppose to play?:pop: lets see what this hog has to offer:pop:

swardboy
9/8/2008, 09:31 PM
:pop: lets see what this hog has to offer:pop:

:gary: Watchin' :D

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:32 PM
Raiders:

These highlight TV games are never played in Oakland. The Coliseum rarely sells out and the networks don't want the entire Bay Area and Sacramento blacked out on "opening day".

Hard to be a young Raiders' fan when you can't see them on TV and your parents won't take you to the game because of the sewer that is, the Black Hole. So, what used to be a proud franchise has no developing fan base and have sunk to a TV-less vicious circle.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:33 PM
Oh, and are behind by a touchdown as well....

bluedogok
9/8/2008, 09:34 PM
The Raiders: Commitment to Mediocrity....

TD Broncos......Yeah!!!!

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 09:34 PM
I have never liked these baseball/football fields, looks shatty on TV.

bluedogok
9/8/2008, 09:37 PM
I have never liked these baseball/football fields, looks shatty on TV.
I think the Raiders and Dolphins are the only ones left with them, at least the Metrodome has the Astroturf patches instead of the dirt.

Breadburner
Gonna have to turn the sound off......

TDArkansasOhMy
now we get a look at the rookie of the year. Go Dmac

sooner59
DMAC in. And yeah I hate the baseball field crap. I hope they fix that for the BCS championship in Miami.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:39 PM
"The Rock"

It ain't a rock, it's a football. This isn't the NBA, Coach.

bluedogok
DMAC in. And yeah I hate the baseball field crap. I hope they fix that for the BCS championship in Miami.Once the Marlins season is done in a few weeks the dirt will be sodded, the Dolphins always have a full grass field the last half of the season.

Mandibleclaw
How does this Fargas beat out McFadden, rookie rule?

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:41 PM
Mike Mike and Mike............ESPN couldn't come up with a better announcing crew?

They did this last year with the two game opening night, 49ers and Cardinals ZZZZZZfest.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:42 PM
How does this Fargas beat out McFadden, rookie rule?

Fargas had a pretty good year last year. Plus, he's Huggy's kid.

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 09:44 PM
LSU grad chokes and fumbles lol.

sooner59
9/8/2008, 09:48 PM
LSU grad chokes and fumbles lol.

Haha, he is Bronco Bait!

birddog
9/8/2008, 09:55 PM
jl higgins is a damn fine return man.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:58 PM
Coach said why pass when the run was working after the fumble. Now he just said they have to pass, no matter what.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 09:59 PM
"Huge stop"
"Huge stop"
"Big time stop"

First down.

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 10:05 PM
"Huge stop"
"Huge stop"
"Big time stop"

First down.

He went to the BBS school of play-by-play.:rolleyes:

cheezyq
9/8/2008, 10:09 PM
Raiders look bad tonight, but gotta admit they've gotten skrood on a few plays.

cheezyq
9/8/2008, 10:12 PM
Wasn't Selvin Young supposed to be the next great Donkey RB? :D

sooner59
9/8/2008, 10:14 PM
I can't believe the Broncos cut Hartley...he is money in the long run.

bluedogok
9/8/2008, 10:21 PM
I can't believe they let Elam walk.

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 10:26 PM
Deangelo Hall and his thug style cost his team 15.
:edit:
And another 15, the guy is a loser.

sooner59
9/8/2008, 10:32 PM
The first one was fine, but I disagree with the last personal foul. By rule, yeah I guess thats 15. But he could have got up and run. In the split second that it would have taken the WR to spring up, Hall dove and clipped him with a shoulder. By rule, yeah 15, but a weak rule. He barely even hit him. I could care less about Hall or the Raiders, but that is nit-picky.

sooner59
9/8/2008, 10:33 PM
If you look at all of the current rules...football is becoming less and less of a man's sport.

cheezyq
9/8/2008, 10:35 PM
The first one was fine, but I disagree with the last personal foul. By rule, yeah I guess thats 15. But he could have got up and run. In the split second that it would have taken the WR to spring up, Hall dove and clipped him with a shoulder. By rule, yeah 15, but a weak rule. He barely even hit him. I could care less about Hall or the Raiders, but that is nit-picky.

Exactly. I count 8 bad or questionable calls against the Raiders so far....must be something about being on the west coast that leads to bad officiating.

cheezyq
9/8/2008, 10:36 PM
I like the Mikes on the radio show, but these guys are terrible in the booth.

cheezyq
9/8/2008, 10:39 PM
If you look at all of the current rules...football is becoming less and less of a man's sport.

I fully expect that in about 10-15 years, there will be rules that disallow the defense from rushing, or touching, the QB. I'm sure that the NFL/ESPN love affair with Brady is probably going to set it off.

Mandibleclaw
9/8/2008, 10:48 PM
That was one of the worst **** poor efforts I've seen by a NFL team, I'm glad I am not a raider fan.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2008, 11:16 PM
That Royal kid is pretty good.

Course, in Shanahan's system, we won't see him again until week 10.

jkjsooner
9/8/2008, 11:42 PM

You can't just take a shot at a guy lying on the ground whether the play is live or not. That has always been the rule and is always called. You can touch him down or push him down or even lay on him but if you come up and take a cheap shot on him it will and should be called.

salth2o
9/8/2008, 11:49 PM
da Raidaz = thugs

sooner59
9/9/2008, 12:06 AM
You can't just take a shot at a guy lying on the ground whether the play is live or not. That has always been the rule and is always called. You can touch him down or push him down or even lay on him but if you come up and take a cheap shot on him it will and should be called.

I could literally care less about the Raiders, I was just saying that it didn't look like he was taking a shot at him. He barely hit him at all. It looked to me like he saw the guy on the ground, noticed that the play was still live and the guy had time to get up, then dove at him to stop him from running after jumping back up. But, the guy just laid on the ground and didn't attempt to get up, so it looked like a cheap shot. Its so easy to criticize in slow motion but at NFL speed, you can easily be called on something you were not intending to do. That being said, he could very well be a thug and done it on purpose. I don't know. Im just saying I could understand if it was unintentional since he didn't try to tee off on him. You have a great point, but I can see how this could be an unfortunate call for Hall.