oumartin
9/8/2008, 07:17 PM
I hardly knew ya.

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2008, 07:23 PM
Yawn

Big Red Ron
9/8/2008, 07:28 PM
Hey Martin, were you baned and got amnesty or something? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 07:30 PM
FWIW

I suspect I'll be spending less time here.

...so before anyone says: "oh well", remember I did say: FWIW :D

...but it may be a day or two, I want to see how things shake out for a while.

Harry Beanbag
9/8/2008, 07:30 PM
Go **** yourself, martin. :)

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 07:31 PM
Go **** yourself, martin. :)

...and see, what retaliation does he have? He's got nuthin, no neg SPEK for ya, nothing. :P

Harry Beanbag
9/8/2008, 07:32 PM
:D

oumartin
9/8/2008, 07:38 PM
Yawn

that all ya got?

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 07:40 PM
that all ya got?

Well, he sure as hell can't neg ya can he? :D

oumartin
9/8/2008, 07:43 PM
I had a good size spekker myself but I only showed it to those who would appreciate it's massive size.

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 07:44 PM
that all ya got?

Nah, I got a lot more. Try me.

oumartin
9/8/2008, 07:45 PM
there goes the fun :(

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 07:45 PM
I had a good size spekker myself but I only showed it to those who would appreciate it's massive size.

Yup, and now you're de-SPEKered. :O

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 07:46 PM

Seems we're following down the path of the NFL and now college football. :D

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 07:48 PM

Nah, the fun went when you and a couple of your other neutered little pissants come poking around for ****s and grins.

Wanna post here? Then do it. Wanna come over here to entertain a couple of miscreants by acting like a dildo? Then go **** yourself.

Your choice.

Soonerus
9/8/2008, 07:49 PM
Nah, the fun went when you and a couple of your other neutered little pissants come poking around for ****s and grins.

Wanna post here? Then do it. Wanna come over here to entertain a couple of miscreants by acting like a dildo? Then go **** yourself.

Your choice.

Dean,

What are you trying to say ???

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 07:51 PM

Your choice.

LOL

Spek!

Wait! :D

oumartin
9/8/2008, 07:55 PM
No Dean the problem is this board should be for everyone. If you don't like it stay out of the damn thread. Nobody will miss you like it appears some have those of us that are back

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:04 PM
No Dean the problem is this board should be for everyone. If you don't like it stay out of the damn thread. Nobody will miss you like it appears some have those of us that are back

:confused:

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 08:08 PM

Well Martin, you got it partially right. The board is for everyone. I'm glad some of the banned folks are back. I might of even had something to do with it. However, don't for one second think you're gonna come over here and act like a ****wad. Nobody missed you anywhere near as much as you obviously think.

I'm all for everyone being able to post and have a good time. I'm also not going to sit by and let jackholes come back over here and repeat the same tired, lame, pathetic bull**** that got them banned in the first place. So, like I said, post and have something to say, or post, and act like a dip****. Your choice. If you choose the latter, then in the infamous words of Joe Bonamassa, "your funeral, my trial."

oumartin
9/8/2008, 08:10 PM
I'm so sick of this being certain peoples board. If he has a problem he can mind his own business. We were welcomed back but other than posting on the football board I really have no reason to post but if I wanna I don't need and I'm not gonna take people like His B.S. Wanna ban me. ban me but I have done nothing wrong and don't plan it.

Hamhock
9/8/2008, 08:11 PM
why can't i keep up?

Soonerus
9/8/2008, 08:13 PM
I'm so sick of this being certain peoples board. If he has a problem he can mind his own business. We were welcomed back but other than posting on the football board I really have no reason to post but if I wanna I don't need and I'm not gonna take people like His B.S. Wanna ban me. ban me but I have done nothing wrong and don't plan it.

:pop:

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:16 PM

Martin...

Are you having a small stroke or something? :pop:

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 08:17 PM

Are you talking to me?

Don't start threads that are obviously intended to rile **** up, and I won't post in them. Simple, I know. And FWIW, whining will get you nowhere.

Hamhock
9/8/2008, 08:19 PM
Are you talking to me?

Don't start threads that are obviously intended to rile **** up, and I won't post in them. Simple, I know. And FWIW, whining will get you nowhere.

when are you gonna get a set of nuts and harvest an elk with a bow?

oumartin
Am I whininig? looks to me like you are stalking me and whining.. To me it appears you are whining.. Yes I am talking to you Dean

Hamhock
Yes I am talking to you Dean

so am i.

Soonerus
9/8/2008, 08:20 PM
Stalker Alert !!!

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:22 PM
http://images.asia.ru/img/alibaba/photo/50264851/Nitroglycerin_Spray.jpg

mdklatt
9/8/2008, 08:23 PM
I don't know what martin is talking about. This thread in particular isn't boring at all. :pop:

oumartin
9/8/2008, 08:24 PM
Finally this board is off Life Support

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:26 PM
Finally this board is off Life Support

It was doing OK before they let you back IMO.

oumartin
9/8/2008, 08:28 PM
maybe so but it's better now! :D

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 08:29 PM
Am I whininig? looks to me like you are stalking me and whining.. To me it appears you are whining.. Yes I am talking to you Dean

-sigh-

Marty, go look at your previous posts. Yes, you're whining.

In fact, this whole thread that you started for the obvious pleasure of a couple of your butthole buddies is nothing but a giant whine and cheese fest. I may have fallen off a ****ing truck, but it wasn't last night son.

I will lock this thread down soon since it was only started for one reason. As far as "stalking you" let me just say this: I couldn't give a **** about you. I just happened to log on and check the place out, and I come across this POS thread. You think you're cute by starting it, and I think you're being a little scrote. If you wanna play that game, I have a pretty good idea who is going to win.

Like I said in my first post, come back over here and be decent. Or not. Your choice.

Hamhock
9/8/2008, 08:29 PM
what did you do to get banned?

oumartin
9/8/2008, 08:34 PM
Then Lock it buddy!

I'll move on and you can brag to whomever will listen to your brash talk. I don't give a crap.

or if you wanna bend over I'll show you where you can put this thread.

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 08:36 PM
Then Lock it buddy!

I'll move on and you can brag to whomever will listen to your brash talk. I don't give a crap.

or if you wanna bend over I'll show you where you can put this thread.

That the best you got?

mdklatt
9/8/2008, 08:36 PM
what did you do to get banned?

You can't figure it out from this thread????

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:37 PM
Martin....

Do you need a hug?

Dean....

Give him a hug. :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/718615.jpg

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 08:38 PM
You can't figure it out from this thread????

??? I don't see any shaved poontang in this thread.

mdklatt
9/8/2008, 08:39 PM

Oh right. I forgot about that. I miss all the meltdowns/banings/good stuff.

Hamhock
9/8/2008, 08:40 PM
i don't believe it martin.

yermom
9/8/2008, 08:40 PM
i thought everyone in here was baned there for a second :O

what happened to all my glorious spek? :( :confused:

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:42 PM

Damn Yermom...

Catch up!

To bad Doleo retired...he would have loved this...lol

GottaHavePride
9/8/2008, 08:42 PM

[Robin Hood: Men In Tights] WAIT FOR IT! [/RHMIT]

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:46 PM
I've got a cup...

Just in case two girls show up.

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2008, 08:50 PM
I love people that come back to a "crappy" board just to tell everyone how "crappy" it is.

GottaHavePride
9/8/2008, 08:50 PM
I love people that come back to a "crappy" board just to tell everyone how "crappy" it is.

Heh.

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 08:55 PM
Damn Yermom...

Catch up!

To bad Doleo retired...he would have loved this...lol

heh

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 08:56 PM

heh
thats what I said :D

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 08:57 PM

Makes me wanna see Dean do a "Magic Trick". :D

o8iKUodlIDI

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2008, 09:07 PM
YOU TOOBOWNED.

oumartin
9/8/2008, 09:08 PM
I don't believe I mentioned crappy..

It got crappy when someone took offense to a lighthearted thread.

Maybe his spekker is all shrivled up and he can't find it. It happens when you get old

yermom
9/8/2008, 09:09 PM
what was the impetus for the starting of this here thread anyway?

oumartin
9/8/2008, 09:12 PM
Because this board is open to the public if I am thinking correctly. Is that not the case?

Do I need permission to post in here?
Who do I ask?

Do I need to join a band or something? Or live with my mom? Or, shoot a deer?

soonerinabilene
9/8/2008, 09:14 PM
when are you gonna get a set of nuts and harvest an elk with a bow?

Dear Hamcock,
I thoroughly got a good laugh from this post. If there were a way for me to give some points on scale based system to let you know that I enjoyed this post, I would. But until that day comes, I will just pad my post count by telling you like this that you made me say heh.

Sincererly,
Soonerinabilene

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 09:16 PM
what was the impetus for the starting of this here thread anyway?

I believe someone with self esteem issues needed to get some props from his homeboys.

oumartin
9/8/2008, 09:20 PM
You're so right Dean, you are always right..
Nobody can argue with you.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 09:22 PM
Dear Hamcock,
I thoroughly got a good laugh from this post. If there were a way for me to give some points on scale based system to let you know that I enjoyed this post, I would. But until that day comes, I will just pad my post count by telling you like this that you made me say heh.

Sincererly,
Soonerinabilene

heh

Sooner04
9/8/2008, 09:36 PM
Nobody will miss you like it appears some have those of us that are back
I read this four times and went cross-eyed.

Rogue
9/8/2008, 09:40 PM
Bygones people. Bygones.
Is this a big schlong last-word kind of contest or something?

oumartin
9/8/2008, 09:41 PM
Hey, thanks to whomever changed my last post.. that takes some impressive skillz.

Dean, I think you are soft on me.. I am a good lookin' guy no doubt but come on now.

soonerhubs
9/8/2008, 09:42 PM
Bygones people. Bygones.
Is this a big schlong last-word kind of contest or something?

You pronounce it Roge right? Not Rogyou?

birddog
9/8/2008, 09:44 PM
so are sas and critical phil coming back?

Curly Bill
9/8/2008, 09:46 PM
so are sas and critical phil coming back?

Would they want to?

StoopTroup
9/8/2008, 09:47 PM
I believe someone with self esteem issues needed to get some props from his homeboys.

LMAO!

NvpEi190MhY&feature=related

C&CDean
9/8/2008, 09:51 PM
If I was gay, I'd hit you like a batting practice fastball marty as pretty as you are.

I'm gonna lock it down now. Please do not start any more threads obviously trying to stir up ****. Thank you.