PDA

View Full Version : They should stake her out Neked on a fire ant hill

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 04:04 PM
This bitch dosent deserve to Live:mad:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080908/ap_on_re_us/baby_death_microwave;_ylt=AjDWqrNpBNPfslENkoNKqA.s 0NUE

BudSooner
9/8/2008, 04:07 PM
That is way too kind Vet, too kind. Put that bitch out in the swamp and let the gators and snakes do what they want, then keep the bitch alive for it to take place again for weeks to come.

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 04:16 PM
That is way too kind Vet, too kind. Put that bitch out in the swamp and let the gators and snakes do what they want, then keep the bitch alive for it to take place again for weeks to come.

They would kill her to fast .:mad:

r5TPsooner
9/8/2008, 04:20 PM
Has Dean we purchased the pig yet for a tailgate? I say roast her *** in an open pit while drunken fans watch in amazement while allowing the guys to marinade her with there natural juices.

**** that bitch!

Okla-homey
9/8/2008, 05:52 PM
Man, I've heard of people doing that to poodles and I thought they were sick bastages. This is an entirely whole new level of sick bastagery.

That said, I still wouldn't kill her. It would be worse to stick her in some fetid hole and let her think about it for the next, oh, 70 years or so until she dies a miserable death due to natural causes.

Oh, and I'd set-up a microwave within earshot of her hole and make sure she could hear it running all night. With a big poster of the baby under tempered glass covering one wall of her cell. And I'd make sure all her fellow inmates knew precisely what she had done.