PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody watched individual worouts?

stoopified
9/8/2008, 02:43 PM
My understanding is that currently coaches are only allowed to run indivdual workouts with 2-3 players at a time.I was just wondereing if anyone had any inside info as to how the players look?Also has anyone watched any pickup games involving Capel's boys?This is the most anticipated season that I can recall since the Tisdale years.

badger
9/8/2008, 03:49 PM
My understanding is that currently coaches are only allowed to run indivdual workouts with 2-3 players at a time.I was just wondereing if anyone had any inside info as to how the players look?Also has anyone watched any pickup games involving Capel's boys?This is the most anticipated season that I can recall since the Tisdale years.

Is this one of those NCAA rules designed to help lower funded programs, a la head coaches in football not officially meeting during some summer months?

stoopified
9/8/2008, 04:28 PM
Is this one of those NCAA rules designed to help lower funded programs, a la head coaches in football not officially meeting during some summer months?I don't know.What I do know is that coaches pushed for this so they could improve individual player skills before team practices begin.The limit on 2-3 players at a time working with a coach is to keep coaches from jumping the gun and starting team practice early.