PDA

View Full Version : Is this Bob's last year?

Soonermagik
9/8/2008, 02:22 PM
Will he be a lifer like Paterno & Bowden, or will he be gone soon?

Thoughts? Rumors?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/8/2008, 02:24 PM
Deer Lowered

OKLA21FAN
9/8/2008, 02:28 PM
this can't turn out well :gary:

badger
9/8/2008, 02:29 PM
:pop:

no... you're right, not gonna turn out well.

:gary:

Collier11
9/8/2008, 02:32 PM
The title of your thread is way misleading, I would imagine that this will be his only college job...thats just MHO

Piware
9/8/2008, 02:39 PM
Don't ask Dave Sittler at the Tulsa World. He has been predicting this for the last 7 years - guess he figures one of these days he is bound to get it right.

Seriously, I don't think so. There are no reasons for him to leave and lots of reasons to stay put. Ask Spurrier or for that matter Mike Stoops, Chuck Long (thank heaven) and some of the others that have moved to the sunnier side of the street.

Soonermagik
9/8/2008, 02:40 PM
The title of your thread is way misleading, I would imagine that this will be his only college job...thats just MHO

I did that on purpose to draw in viewers.;) Yes, it was a cheap dirty trick, but it has worked some.

Seriously, any idea on how long he will stay. Someone on here has to know his wife's hairdresser or his kid's best friends cousin.;)

Pieces Hit
9/8/2008, 02:41 PM
When you have a great-paying job working for the best team in the country with fans who love and respect you - why leave except to retire?

The NFL ain't so kind to everyone.

starclassic tama
9/8/2008, 02:56 PM
he is already in talks with oklahoma city's expansion NFL franchise to take over the headcoaching job