PDA

View Full Version : What are they thinking?

Jacie
9/7/2008, 09:21 PM
Warning: This thread is about an NFL team. It concerns former saxet whorn players. If you find threads about the NFL, saxet or whorns to be offensive or distasteful, please do not read any further. You have been warned.

The Tennessee Titans, the team that is trying to make Vince Young into an NFL quarterback are in contact with Chris Simms. It seems Vinnie will be out 2-4 weeks with a strained MCL. So the Titans are looking to replace one ineffective former whorn quarterback with another ineffective former whorn quarterback . . .

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 09:22 PM
If at first you don't succeed.....

sooner59
9/7/2008, 09:24 PM
Hey, im all for it...New England is also contacting him. I pray my Patriots don't sign him. I would rather the Pats take a couple losses than sign Simms.

Breadburner
9/7/2008, 09:29 PM
I'm not a Culpecker fan by any means but thats who I would be after.....

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/7/2008, 09:35 PM
If at first you don't succeed.....

...find a $hittier Texas quarterback.

StormySooner-IN
9/7/2008, 09:38 PM
ha ha ha. Two big rivals of my team (Colts......not doing so great at the moment)......are after a UT QB. It'll be fun to knock them around :)

sooner59
9/7/2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah Colts gonna turn in a Chargers performance and lose to an inferior team tonight. But...I kinda like the Chicago Sooners so whatever its cool with me. Although I do like seeing T.J. Rushing playing for the Colts sometimes. I played against him twice in high school. Dude was amazing, and really smart, too.