PDA

View Full Version : Race for the Cure/Save the Ta-Tas

Viking Kitten
9/7/2008, 01:47 PM
Okay, so as you may know, Race for the Cure is Oct. 4, which is a race I've always thought about running but never have. It turns out that a very good friend of M's and mine was diagnosed with breast cancer in May, and we are determined to run it this year.

It's a 5K race, but one thing you can do is run it as a team. I assume that means fundraising team, and not relay team, because if you need to divide up 5K, you've got problems of your own.

A few of us talked a bit about this at the tailgate yesterday. I would like to know who would be interested in either running or walking with us. Our marathon relay team was "Team Poser Gym," we could keep that mantle going. Additionally, if anyone does not want to run but just likes breasts in general, they could help our team meet a fundraising goal.

So who's in? Who wants to run? Who likes boobs and will give us money?

http://www.savethetatas.com/graphics/savewhite-black.png

Okla-homey
9/7/2008, 01:55 PM
Okay, so as you may know, Race for the Cure is Oct. 4, which is a race I've always thought about running but never have. It turns out that a very good friend of M's and mine was diagnosed with breast cancer in May, and we are determined to run it this year.

It's a 5K race, but one thing you can do is run it as a team. I assume that means fundraising team, and not relay team, because if you need to divide up 5K, you've got problems of your own.

A few of us talked a bit about this at the tailgate yesterday. I would like to know who would be interested in either running or walking with us. Our marathon relay team was "Team Poser Gym," we could keep that mantle going. Additionally, if anyone does not want to run but just likes breasts in general, they could help our team meet a fundraising goal.

So who's in? Who wants to run? Who likes boobs and will give us money?

http://www.savethetatas.com/graphics/savewhite-black.png

I wore one of those Lance-esque rubber bracelets last year to help "Save the Boobies." It was pink. I'm a big fan of the boobies and want this scourge of humanity wiped out. I will happily contribute to this fine effort. srsly.

proud gonzo
9/7/2008, 04:27 PM
IN. (for donations, I mean. I don't run.) I show my support for the cause every year with an "I <3 Boobs" shirt.

Cam
9/7/2008, 05:26 PM
IN. (for donations, I mean. I don't run.) I show my support for the cause every year with an "I <3 Boobs" shirt.

:hot: :pop:

http://images.cafepress.com/image/25701770_125x125.jpg

mdklatt
9/7/2008, 06:23 PM
http://images.cafepress.com/image/25701770_125x125.jpg

Aha! So that's what second base is....

yermom
9/7/2008, 07:54 PM
too easy :D

i totally need one of those shirts

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 08:11 PM
I got Doleo and the points.

Fraggle145
9/8/2008, 01:37 AM
My gf has a save 2nd base shirt... it has a baseball on each boob. Her mom survived breast cancer. FTW!!

M
9/8/2008, 09:13 AM
I'm in for some walkin'. Let's save some boobs.

soonerbrat
9/8/2008, 09:15 AM
i can walk it. WALK. IT.

no running allowed.

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 09:36 AM
I cant believe Boobies arnt gettin Mo tention .
Ill donate a few Bucks to yer teams cause . Let me Know when and where .

Viking Kitten
9/8/2008, 10:16 AM
Okay... I'll register a team today. YAY BOOBS!

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 10:21 AM
Okay... I'll register a team today. YAY BOOBS!

We want Pics also . Gotta see the Puppies bouncing :hot:

badger
9/8/2008, 11:09 AM
It is so good to see that breast cancer awareness has found a way to make guys fully behind the efforts here :D

dolemitesooner
9/8/2008, 11:18 AM
Ok I am coming out of retirement for this thread.

WALK? WALK !!! WALK??

If I see any of you pansies walking I'll......

Well I don't know what I will do, but who in the heck walks a 5k.

ITS FOR THE BOOBIES

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 11:20 AM
Ok I am coming out of retirement for this thread.

WALK? WALK !!! WALK??

If I see any of you pansies walking I'll......

Well I don't know what I will do, but who in the heck walks a 5k.

ITS FOR THE BOOBIES

If i was In the 5 K id be walkin,and lookin , walkin and Lookin ;)

Viking Kitten
9/8/2008, 11:28 AM
In honor of Doleo's apprearance, I'm gonna write an inspirational song for us to record in a big group consciousness-raising session...

♪ We are the boobs...
We are the titties...
Give us money to run this race
Or we'll think you're sh*tty...♪