PDA

View Full Version : Thug bearcat board

Flagstaffsooner
9/7/2008, 06:09 AM
Inner city scum (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=341&f=1604&t=2937429)

the bums from oklahoma had Dustin around the neck Clothesline Penalty...another oklahoma bum was slamming dustin's head to the turf....thats when Trevor came into defend his QB....http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/cool.gif

pott_2
9/7/2008, 06:38 AM
OU is a dirty team. They are just like OSU without the S in its name.
This is from the same board but this one can spell good.

No sh!t captain obvious.

USC is the same as USC with the same letters.

soonerhubs
9/7/2008, 08:11 AM
Wow! I just read their thread. Sour grapes eh?

Flagstaffsooner
9/7/2008, 08:22 AM
Wow! I just read their thread. Sour grapes eh?They suck

fossil
9/7/2008, 09:30 AM
:P Sucks to get you *** kicked, huh Cincy?

Honor&Glory
9/7/2008, 09:34 AM
UC almum here...

Did it suck? sure. But why bother withthe 15 year olds that post on that site? there are only like ten of them any way.

Congrats to The Sooners. I've always liked Oklahoma, its traditions and its fans. I wish you guys the best as you move forward in your season and if my Buckeyes can't play for the title, I'll be rooting for Oklahoma to win it.

See you in 2010 in Cincinnati...and PLEASE bring your cheerleaders. :)

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 09:36 AM
I compared Cinncinati's players to Miami's.

I hate to say that someone is a thug because of a couple of out of hand plays...but they never let up and taunted us into most of what we pulled.

And yes...

WE WHOOPED THEIR A$$ ! ! !

BOOMER SOONER ! ! ! :D

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 09:42 AM
UC almum here...

Did it suck? sure. But why bother withthe 15 year olds that post on that site? there are only like ten of them any way.

Congrats to The Sooners. I've always liked Oklahoma, its traditions and its fans. I wish you guys the best as you move forward in your season and if my Buckeyes can't play for the title, I'll be rooting for Oklahoma to win it.

I'll admit that the Cinncinati Fans I met in the Stadium were all very nice and approachable. All the folks I spoke with knew their football.

Your boys need a course on sportsmanship IMO.

I won't sit here and say OUr guys are all perfect examples of Sportsmanship either...of course I disagree with all of the rules for excessive celebration anyway.

I had to get my little guy headed back to the tailgate with a few minutes left in the fourth quarter so I didn't get to see any of the hand shaking and good game stuff by both teams.

Hope there are no hard feelings about the unfortunate ankle injury though.

Good luck to Cinncinati from here on out.

I hear they are leaning towards a guy that tranfered from Notre Dame for QB.

I hope that works out for you guys.

Jacie
9/7/2008, 09:47 AM
UC almum here...

Not only do they want to beat OUr team on the field, they want OUr wimmen!

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 09:48 AM

They went after your Women? :pop: :hot:

Honor&Glory
9/7/2008, 09:52 AM

:D

did you get a look at the wildabeasts that cheer for UC?? c'mon, if UC has to be pummeled by 32 in 2010, at least throw us a bone and let us look at the cheerleaders for three hours??

;)

cheezyq
9/7/2008, 09:58 AM

did you get a look at the wildabeasts that cheer for UC?? c'mon, if UC has to be pummeled by 32 in 2010, at least throw us a bone and let us look at the cheerleaders for three hours??

;)

LOL! We've been wondering what a Bearcat is....now we know - a UC Cheerleader!

PrideTrombone
9/7/2008, 10:01 AM
http://www.wadelhardt.eu/B/s2/Nichols1.jpg
.... WILDEBEAST....

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 10:01 AM
Heh.

Pics? :D

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 10:03 AM
OMG! MY EYES! :D

http://dcfanatics.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/cropped-uc-dance.jpg

bri
9/7/2008, 10:14 AM
Diggity damn, no wonder those guys were so angry. My wangus just filed an official complaint against my eyes for looking at that.

badger
9/7/2008, 10:36 AM
They had this weird trick where the girl cheerleaders would lock their legs around the guy cheerleaders' necks, two to a guy, and then they would... spin. The look of terror and pain on the guy cheerleaders' faces is a sight I will remember for years. I did not sleep well last night...

StoopTroup
9/7/2008, 10:39 AM
I saw that too Badger...

A couple of those guys looked like they were in major pain.

r5TPsooner
9/7/2008, 12:50 PM
I think that all of the trash talkin that UC did really fire the OU players and coaches up IMHO.

The longer the game went on the worse they became.

bluedogok
9/7/2008, 01:11 PM
I think that all of the trash talkin that UC did really fire the OU players and coaches up IMHO.

The longer the game went on the worse they became.
Kinda like what Washington State did in the Rose Bowl......

r5TPsooner
9/7/2008, 01:11 PM
Kinda like what Washington State did in the Rose Bowl......

Now that was a good day.:)

Scott D
9/7/2008, 03:32 PM
Once again I'd like to reiterate...if you visit a scout, rivals, or espn message board. You need to understand you are going to be interacting with or viewing the ramblings of the lowest common denominator of humanity. If you choose to interact with them, then you are the guy with the Benz who gets busted trying to pick up a prostitute in "the hood" who never gets his car back so it gets auctioned off because you don't want your wife knowing you were one of the "Johns" that got busted for solicitation that night.

badger
9/7/2008, 03:38 PM
They had this weird trick where the girl cheerleaders would lock their legs around the guy cheerleaders' necks, two to a guy, and then they would... spin. The look of terror and pain on the guy cheerleaders' faces is a sight I will remember for years. I did not sleep well last night...

fyi, that was NormanPride, not me. I did not really pay attention the cheerleaders... except their lame-@$$ flag that looked like I could snap it in half by sneezing. However, there was this contingent of Cinci fans in front of us that liked to yell and point in our direction following their first half scores. They somehow stopped doing that stuff in the second half :D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2008, 03:42 PM
what scott said....

bluedogok
9/7/2008, 03:56 PM
Once again I'd like to reiterate...if you visit a scout, rivals, or espn message board. You need to understand you are going to be interacting with or viewing the ramblings of the lowest common denominator of humanity.
That is pretty much true about any of the "national" boards or message sites like ESPN, CBS and such. Most people leaving messages about newspaper articles are morons as well. Even as ridiculous as some of the posts on WhornsFans, TexAgs, OP or even here are, they are tame and lucid posts compared to what gets posted on most of the nationals.

EstablishedSooner1967
9/7/2008, 04:48 PM
Talk about some poor losers... 1. players dont know someone is hurt until its over and they are not going to just keep twisting... the tackle around the neck that is just tough football Cincy... get over it! You played a decent game, you are not quite to OU level, but you have one player that keep you in the game. Your coach made one of the worst coaching calls of all times with that fake punt to take you completely out of the game.. yell at him for that bone head play... your team was down by 8 and had momentum... then give OU a short field... next thing you know play action and another 7pts down. I am sorry you QB got hurt I think you have a fine team and played well.. and should do well in your conf. play. But dont call OU dirty as it was tough play between two teams. Good luck the rest of the way.