PDA

View Full Version : the OPRAH won't have SARAH PALIN on her show

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/5/2008, 01:04 PM
Oprah says she "doesn't want to be political" or something like that.....:chicken:

leavingthezoo
9/5/2008, 01:07 PM
like Sara Palin is doing any interviews anyway.

[/snicker]

Vaevictis
Wait, a clear Obama partisan -- from Chicago no less -- won't have the opposing VP candidate on her show?

Shocking. Just shocking, I say.

badger
Oprah says she "doesn't want to be political" or something like that.....:chicken:

She had Obama on her show, that's why. If Palin and McCain (or McCain and Palin, either or) win this November, THEN she might consider it. However, she was the original Obama Girl :D

9/5/2008, 01:14 PM
Wait, a clear Obama partisan -- from Chicago no less -- won't have the opposing VP candidate on her show?

Shocking. Just shocking, I say.and, she has the chutzpah to claim she doesn't want to appear political! WJW

Vaevictis
9/5/2008, 01:15 PM
In other news, the sun rose this morning.

bri
9/5/2008, 01:16 PM
I never cease to be amused at the things you choose to freak out over.

You life must suck so hard. Knowing you probably counts as community service.

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2008, 01:21 PM

You life must suck so hard. Knowing you probably counts as community service. In fact, continually pointing out how much everyone else sucks makes me feel much much better about my own ****ty life. Thank god for the internet!

At least you're honest with yourself.

9/5/2008, 01:23 PM
At least you're honest with yourself.Interesting comment from bri. I don't get to see them very often. Knowing I "probably counts as community service" is enlightening.

Hamhock
9/5/2008, 01:25 PM
i'd have a lot more respect for her if she'd just say "it's my show. i support the other guy. I'm not giving her the mic".

that's what i'd do.

Jimminy Crimson
9/5/2008, 01:27 PM
:mack:FAIR AND BALANCED MY A$$!!!!!1!!!1!11!!11

Sorry, wrong network...

9/5/2008, 01:27 PM
i'd have a lot more respect for her if she'd just say "it's my show. i support the other guy. I'm not giving her the mic".

that's what i'd do.Eggsackry!

King Crimson
9/5/2008, 01:28 PM
seems pretty hypocritical i agree.

TexasLidig8r
9/5/2008, 01:30 PM

You life must suck so hard. Knowing you probably counts as community service.

Actually.. I don't read anyone freaking out.. with the possible exception of you.

Oprah chose to politicize herself at a very early stage of the race and has been a very ardent supporter of Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atVBYMW0AY&feature=related

She would have had much more integrity if she had simply said, "I support her opponent and as such, do not believe my show to be a proper forum" instead of the pablum about not wanting to appear "political." :rolleyes:

bri
9/5/2008, 01:34 PM
At least you're honest with yourself.

Shouldn't you be glaring angrily at pennies?

Jimminy Crimson
9/5/2008, 01:38 PM
Ellen is the new Oprah?

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2008, 01:39 PM

Heh, yes.

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2008, 01:40 PM
Ellen is the new Oprah?

I wonder if Ellen will have Palin on her show (assuming Palin would go on her show)? She had McCain on and things were pretty civil....

Jimminy Crimson
9/5/2008, 01:45 PM
I wonder if Ellen will have Palin on her show (assuming Palin would go on her show)? She had McCain on and things were pretty civil....

I'm sure she will, and every other show, to make Oprah look like a fool. (which isn't hard to do)

SoonerProphet
9/5/2008, 01:48 PM
like Sara Palin is doing any interviews anyway.

[/snicker]

exactly, i have heard she won't be doing any interviews...so why all the fuss.

JohnnyMack
9/5/2008, 01:51 PM

They'll say she's busy campaigning or that the liberal media is biased against her.

Clearly they're not ready to turn her loose.

Sooner_Bob
9/5/2008, 01:52 PM

she should now . . . with everyone but Oprah. :D

TexasLidig8r
9/5/2008, 02:03 PM
They'll say she's busy campaigning or that the liberal media is biased against her.

Clearly they're not ready to turn her loose.

She would do an interview.. but... she's too busy campaigning, the liberal media is biased against her (they much prefer fatted calves). :D

SoonerBorn68
9/5/2008, 02:12 PM

Go ahead Sicem, growl...

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/farks2/obama-penny.gif

Animal Mother
9/5/2008, 02:17 PM
She would do an interview.. but... she's too busy campaigning, the liberal media is biased against her (they much prefer fatted calves). :D

So what you're saying is they prefer to go after her kid?

Seriously. I'll bet Palin is relieved. Not because she's afraid of Okra. She'd just rather not get so close to her if she's hungry.

Veritas
9/5/2008, 02:19 PM
Shouldn't you be glaring angrily at peenies?
Wow.

r5TPsooner
9/5/2008, 02:22 PM

Shocking. Just shocking, I say.

Yeah that would be classy on the Oprah's part to show some class.

TexasLidig8r
9/5/2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah that would be classy on the Oprah's part to show some class.

Like inviting Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin on her show.. but ONLY if they would rassle in jello.

r5TPsooner
9/5/2008, 02:27 PM
Like inviting Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin on her show.. but ONLY if they would rassle in jello.

I'd prefer mud.

JohnnyMack
9/5/2008, 02:29 PM
I'd prefer mud.

I'd prefer king cobras.

I keed! I keed!

mdklatt
9/5/2008, 02:29 PM
I'd prefer mud.

But Jello is edible. :texan:

tommieharris91
9/5/2008, 02:30 PM

I completely read this wrong at first. And yet, it still fits pretty well...

r5TPsooner
9/5/2008, 02:31 PM
But Jello is edible. :texan:

But pie doesn't need any artificial flavoring.:D

TexasLidig8r
9/5/2008, 02:50 PM
I'd prefer king cobras.

I keed! I keed!

Why would they want to rassle with these????

http://www.golftrainingaid.biz/PABBIANEONDIKLDL.jpg

tbl
9/5/2008, 03:04 PM
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!
http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/images/albums/movies/dumbdumber/stills/dumb-still02.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
9/5/2008, 03:14 PM

I bet you bitch during orgasm.

"The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

9/5/2008, 03:19 PM
I bet you bitch during orgasm.

[[/I]My bitch during orgasm doesn't bet.

Hot Rod
9/5/2008, 03:20 PM
Oprah fears the SARAH.

Echoes
9/5/2008, 03:25 PM
I would hope this doesn't come as a shocker to anyone on these boards.

Jimminy Crimson
9/5/2008, 03:29 PM
"I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after she is vice president."

:cool:

Taxman71
9/5/2008, 03:32 PM
I am certain Oprah would be as hospitable to Palin as Rosie was to Tom Selleck. Probably smart for Oprah not to let her fans see her angry side.

Whet
9/5/2008, 05:29 PM
I am suprised the MSM did not report Oprah's run in with the TSA folks at O'Hare last week!

She was pulled from the boarding line for a "random" inspection, she appeared hesitant, so TSA took her back to their investigation room for a fully search.

While looking under her skirt, they found 200 pounds of crack!!:eek:

:confused:

Whet
9/5/2008, 05:29 PM
Luckily, it was found to be completely natural!

SoonerStormchaser
9/5/2008, 07:16 PM

That fat bitch was the one who pimped O'Bomba to run in the first place...and he had JUST BEEN SWORN IN as a Senator!

Veritas
9/5/2008, 07:36 PM
Dude, who cares who Oprah will have or will not have on her show. It's her damn show. She can do whatever the hell she wants. And seriously, she's an Obama supporter...why would she give the opposing ticket a chance to win over votes from the legions who pay attention to her?

9/5/2008, 07:58 PM
Dude, who cares who Oprah will have or will not have on her show. It's her damn show. She can do whatever the hell she wants. And seriously, she's an Obama supporter...why would she give the opposing ticket a chance to win over votes from the legions who pay attention to her?She's cutting her own 'nads off anyway, by refusing to interview Palin, and lying about the reason why.

stoopified
9/5/2008, 08:04 PM
Screw Oprah.

CK Sooner
9/5/2008, 08:05 PM
Screw Oprah.

:D

JohnnyMack
9/5/2008, 08:10 PM
Oprah wrote a check for a $50 million dollar house in Montecito, CA. I wonder if she gives a flying **** what we think about her?

Veritas
9/5/2008, 08:11 PM
Oprah wrote a check for a $50 million dollar house in Montecito, CA. I wonder if she gives a flying **** what we think about her?
Oh, she does. RLIMC is her troll to throw people off the scent. Keep it on the DL though. :P

9/5/2008, 08:13 PM
Oprah wrote a check for a $50 million dollar house in Montecito, CA. I wonder if she gives a flying **** what we think about her?It's apparent money isn't a concern for her anymore, to risk alienating so many women.

StoopTroup
9/5/2008, 08:35 PM
Orca really should be more open...

In my eyes...she's quickly becoming another Rosie.

She should probably retire instead of continuing to try and fix the World.

Even Bono knows when to go back to doing what he's best at.

I wish she'd give me a new car. :D

r5TPsooner
9/5/2008, 08:38 PM
Screw Oprah.

I've flushed turds with more talent than Oprah.